Whats Your favourite scene from any film

Yeah Shahrukh Khan I think is the most greatest actor in the entire world. Yet with an interview that I saw on you tube. That he did. He doesn't see himself as that great of an actor. When I think he is so wrong about that.

i LOVE spiderman, and i love all the scenes where he is swinging from building to building, it looks soo fun!! :p

spiderman-3.gif

spiderman-3.jpg

spiderman-3.jpg

:heart: Spider-Man Rocks !!

Last edited:
Spider-Man 2 is the best movie of Sam Raimi's trilogy in my opinion. This is funny scene:

:D

What about the scene in Forrest Gump when he talks to Jenny's grave. Such a sad and emotional scene that makes me want to cry everytime. I think it's the best scene of the movie. Overall great movie though.

What about the scene in Forrest Gump when he talks to Jenny's grave. Such a sad and emotional scene that makes me want to cry everytime. I think it's the best scene of the movie. Overall great movie though.

Hi There :ciao:TheEternalMoonwalker, yes i totally agree i always cry when i see this scene it is very emotional, Tom Hanks is such a fantastic Actor

I wanna watch these films ^ :dancin:
Scene from moonwalker which I LOVE is the scene where Michael finds the spike rabbit costume, and gets away on his motorbike. Then he does that really cute dance scene with spike! Aww Michael is sooo cute in that scene in moonwalker! :blush: :heart: xxxx

Heyy Lis :D
omg this is my 1,000 post!! :D yayy :dancing:

i know this aint a clip of a film... but i know you love The Wizard of Oz, so i was just wondering if you have seen the new trailer for the New Wizard of Oz film?!? starring James Franco as the wizard, but this time, the film follows how the wizard landed in Oz, it looks AMAZING!! theres clips online and everything :D im soo exited ! plus i LOVE James Franco, which makes the film even better :D :heart: xx
it looks sooooooo GOOD !!!

this is like a shortend scene from it :D

Heyy Lis :D
omg this is my 1,000 post!! :D yayy :dancing:

i know this aint a clip of a film... but i know you love The Wizard of Oz, so i was just wondering if you have seen the new trailer for the New Wizard of Oz film?!? starring James Franco as the wizard, but this time, the film follows how the wizard landed in Oz, it looks AMAZING!! theres clips online and everything :D im soo exited ! plus i LOVE James Franco, which makes the film even better :D :heart: xx

Hi Rose :ciao:thanks for the clip, this looks like its going to be a great film :bow:cant wait ive got my ruby slippers ready !!

Back