*UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (*spoilers* plz avoid this thread as much as possible)

Re: *UPDATE* True Setlist of This Is It the Movie (performances mentioned)

Then your source is terribly wrong as I saw final cut

You saw final cut?? WooW

And how do you liked the docu overall?? Do you think all MJ fans will be happy or do you think some will be dissapointed?? What about the average movie goer?? Do you think it is a movie for the average movie goer or only for MJ fans??

few weeks

mkgenie are u one of the dancers?

what is dome project?

Hmm I have a feeling Mkgenie is not very thrilled about the movie. Did I get the wrong impression?? I don´t know but the way he describes the movie etc. Enthusiasm sounds different.

MKGenie,
have you seen the film again?
I'm sure you said previously that you saw a draft edit, now you say you saw the final cut.

Last edited:

mkgenie is losing his reliability, few weeks to find out

just tell us WHERE THE **** IS WHO THE HELL IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mkgenie is losing his reliability, few weeks to find out

just tell us WHERE THE **** IS WHO THE HELL IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to calm down. How do you know mkgenie is losing his reliability? You wouldn't even know.

From what I know (believe me its true, mod can ban me if its not), in the movie, the songs appeared in order like this:

1、Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (full performance)
2、Speechless (very very short, if it counts)
3、Jam (full performance)
4、They Don't Really Care About Us (almost full performance) / Drill (short) (green screen) / Bad (short) (green screen)
5、Human Nature (full performance)
6、Smooth Criminal (Dome Project / full performance)
7、The Way You Make Me Feel (Dome Project / full performance)
8、Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back, The Love You Save, I'll Be There (almost full performance)
9、Dance and Shout (Very short, mostly dancers danced, MJ joined in the last part)
10、I Just Can't Stop Loving You (full performance, the last part will blow you away)
11、Thriller (full performance/Dome Project) / Threatened (very short)
12、Beat It (full performance)
13、Black or White (full performance)
14、Earth Song (Dome Project / full performance)
15、Billie Jean (full performance)
16、Man in the Mirror (full performance)
17、This Is It (with the credit rolling, followed by Heal The World Dome project, very short clip)

By the way, the new Smooth Criminal video (Dome Project) include the clips from classic films noir below:

Dead Reckoning
Gilda
In a Lonely Place
Angels With Dirty Faces
The Big Sleep

Michael was in these films' clips. Like Forrest Gump. very funny.

What is your source? :)

^First-hand viewing of the pre-screen is his source. Apparently.

At the end of the day, I'm inclined to believe MKGenie is genuine. You'd have to be pretty stupid to make this stuff up, considering we're all gonna find out for ourselves in three weeks...

SO did MJ never wore stage costums ? Only smooth criminal and Earth song ?

I'd agree it'd be silly to make this up. It's almost too detailed in a sense for it to be made up as well if you get what I mean.

I'd agree it'd be silly to make this up. It's almost too detailed in a sense for it to be made up as well if you get what I mean.

If he is lying he should be banned. Why does Mkgenie never mentioning Who is it??
Did he forget that the song was in the movie even if it was only playing in the background?

He only saw the movie twice, do you remember every detail from every film you've ever seen???? I hope he comes back today with even more info......

As a filmmaker let me say this: stuff changes. Constantly. Even up until the final day.

Also, with something as tightly under wraps as this, it wouldn't be unheard that there are people out there PURPOSELY spreading falsities (not saying he is, just saying its happened in the past) and multiple edits made to track down those leaking information.

Again, not calling into his credibility at all, just putting it out there. As for my source: i've known her for years and she wouldn't PURPOSELY lie to me. If there was an error it was not intentional.

Also, with something as tightly under wraps as this, it wouldn't be unheard that there are people out there PURPOSELY spreading falsities (not saying he is, just saying its happened in the past) and multiple edits made to track down those leaking information.

This is very interesting and not something I had thought of before.
Do they often do that? When they do, are the differences usually virtually unnoticeable (unless you already know they are there) so that the pirates don't notice them, or are whole scenes different/missing?
If they could do it so that the pirates didn't even notice them, they could trace copies back to specific cinemas, distributors, retailers, or countries. I heard of one method where they put a coded mark on the print (e.g. several dots in a single frame here and there) to trace pirate copies, but the professional pirates are quite good at finding those and removing the frames!
I doubt pirates would bother to get multiple copies of a film to spot very small differences in the edits, so it could be quite easy to trace a Telesync or Cam back to specific venues. I'm sure many of this type of copy originate from cinema staff. For example, one scene could be a few frames longer on copy A, but on Copy B a different scene is longer. Such differences would be difficult to spot, but I would expect that the classification boards would want to see each version as they note the Number of frames and calculate film length for each film they classify. Any differences need to be reclassified.

He only saw the movie twice, do you remember every detail from every film you've ever seen???? I hope he comes back today with even more info......

I sure would remember if i had seen who is it!! You guys would be the first one to know for sure

??

He saw it twice I thought only once..... and he cannot remember if Who is it was in the movie...??? Come on......

I sure would remember if i had seen who is it!! You guys would be the first one to know for sure

Me too!

??

He saw it twice I thought only once..... and he cannot remember if Who is it was in the movie...??? Come on......

He posted first that he saw the first draft, and now he claims to have seen the finished movie...

He posted first that he saw the first draft, and now he claims to have seen the finished movie...

yeah he saw the movie twice........ The first time the firt draft and the second time the finished movie.....

maybe he is one of the dancers :O we never know..

yeah he saw the movie twice........ The first time the firt draft and the second time the finished movie.....

So he must have seen the completed film AFTER he started posting information here!

So he must have seen the completed film AFTER he started posting information here!

Yepp.... hope he is real! We had enough fake insiders.

Back