Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

I probably will watch it. I can't make up my mind about something unless I actually see it

Will watch it online most likely but not entirely sure if I will in all honesty.

What time will it appear on Denmark? :)

I believe this will air at 9 AM tomorrow at Chicago so probably we'll get summaries and videos etc quickly. It airs at 5 PM at where I live. I try to watch it then.

I will be watching on Youtube possibly through closed fingers!

Many will give detailed information on the interview and I will get my information from these sources. I have not watched Oprah since the 1980's after I got sick of the topics. I heard she changed her program outlook after the 1980's, but I was never drawn back. I am glad she is moving on to do BETTER things now.

What does the star next to my name mean, and where do these things come from?

I'll probably watch it on YouTube..although I don't feel like watching

I will not even be home to watch it...I may just check it out on YouTube. But I'm still unsure at this point. I kinda don't feel right about watching it.

I'll watch on youtube.

imfrom australia,does anyone know of a site where i can watch it online?

Hopefully it will be posted here from youtube like the LMP interview. This is where I will watch it.

Just spotted the poll! Yes I'll watch but only on YouTube. Not gonna give her the ratings!

i may DVR it not sure yet but not going to give her rating that is for sure.

I'm not sure if I am going to watch or not. I think it might be best to read what others on here have to say before seeing it.

Right about now I think all the excitement about 'Breaking News' being released on Monday as well will eclipse much of the interest in this interview.

Does anyone know of any ustream channels showing it?

I'm fairly certain that the authenticity of MJ's vocals will be questioned tomorrow (I pray it won't be by the kids...as we've heard reported.) I have no doubt that this is why the estate/Sony is giving us "Breaking News" as a freebie, just 4 days after the announcement. They want people to hear it and get the excitement started and put the promotion in motion before Oprah airs...(just in case...)

Sorry for the double post!

not sure how the jacksons can put a statement out as they all seem to have different opinions depending on what agenda they have. united is one thing they have never been

That's True! So there is no use in tweeting them I guess! -_- lol

Laura,thanks for the information.

Guys there is a petition to sign.

I'll watch the interview on youtube. Among other things I want to know the conclusion to the topic shown on the clip.

Will only watch clips on youtube...i mostly will look for the kids. Just to get some peace of mind that they are striving even though their daddy is no longer with them.

MJ would have wanted them to be happy.

so how many hours is it until it is aired? i just need to work out time difference..=)

This is a question I've long had r/t television show ratings.

I live in the U.S. To my knowledge, unless you are involved in a Nielson (sp) ratings survey, there is no accurate counting of viewers watching a television program. Because I turn my TV on and watch a show, who would know what I am watching?

Presumably it's possible to check/gauge the numbers by tracking the number of hits checking her show out on her site/program/designated channel online (ie CBS/NBC/ etc.).

OR by obseving the number of hits/responses/viewers to any You Tube or similar venue, but not by watching the actual show on my television.

I understand not wanting to give her the viewing ratings when the show is actually aired, but in reality, by watching it on You Tube, etc., wouldn't that be a more accurate indication of interest versus just turning the show on and watching it on your own tv when it is aired?

Someone clarifying this with some accurate and confirmed info on this, not just heresay/speculation/assumption, would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Back