Update: Behind the Scenes on Jan 28th 8PM ET OWN Channel / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

Will you watch the Oprah interview

• Yes

Votes: 87 70.7%
  • No I don't feel right about watching

Votes: 36 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Update: Air date Nov. 8 th / Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound

apparently oprah asked joe if he beat michael and katherine said "admit it"

Link works fine for me..... this is the headline "Jackson's Mother Says Son Was Addicted to Surgery"

well thats better than drugs

This can't be real what we're witnessing.

OMG. They talked about plastic surgery and about his nose. Tell me it's just a nightmare.........

Is there no decency left in the world???

Someone from the MJJB forums saw part of the interview and this what they though of it:
So, I was able to catch the last half portion.
Overall, from what I did see there wasn't anything that I really had a problem with--I was surprised that the interview was really good.
Oprah seemed to be respectful with her questions and her demeanor, especially with the kids.
But I didn't watch the whole thing so I don't know if the first half is the same.

When the kids came out, I had this big smile on my face....they look so grown up!!!

Billy Bush just played a clip from the Oprah/Katherine interview on his show and in it Katherine says Dr. Murray told her the news that MJ was dead. Didn't Frank Deleo claim to be the one to break the news to her and the kids?

Just saw this when i googled Michael Jackson.Does this mean the interview has aired?
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=12086816

Michael Jackson's mother says she believes her famous son was addicted to plastic surgery.

She says she talked to the surgeon because Michael Jackson's nose kept getting smaller from repeated operations and looked "like a toothpick at one time."
:no:

No comments about it!!!!!!!!!!! :bugeyed :doh:

frank told kids .dont know if he mentioned katherines name.

re the tooth pick.very classy katherine

Someone from the MJJB forums saw part of the interview and this what they though of it:
So, I was able to catch the last half portion.
Overall, from what I did see there wasn't anything that I really had a problem with--I was surprised that the interview was really good.
Oprah seemed to be respectful with her questions and her demeanor, especially with the kids.

But I didn't watch the whole thing so I don't know if the first half is the same.

When the kids came out, I had this big smile on my face....they look so grown up!!!

:girl_whistle:

There was a doctor of Michael's who said Michael had work done on his nose so much because lupus had all but eating skin around Michael's nose. I will find the clip. And Katherine really have you looked at Latoya lately?

Billy Bush just played a clip from the Oprah/Katherine interview on his show and in it Katherine says Dr. Murray told her the news that MJ was dead. Didn't Frank Deleo claim to be the one to break the news to her and the kids?
Either Frank said he told Michael's mother & kids or just the kids. I hope she talked more about Murray, the focus needs to be on him more.

from lipstickalley

Oprah asked her feelings on Murray. Katherine said she couldn't say if Murray killing Michael was intentional or not. She has her feelings, but is keeping them to herself. The best part of the interview for me was Oprah speaking with Michael's children. I think the world needs to see how normal they are, then maybe they can leave the alone. Blanket was the most shy and he really didn't have much to say. Paris and Prince spoke very highly of their father. Sharing memories of bonding with him. Parish said Michael was the best father in the world, and how he could cook his butt off. Making the best breakfast

lol I have to see t he interview for myself to judge though.

Yeah.... I really do not believe that this interview was 1000% positive/good. -_-

from lipstickalley

Oprah asked her feelings on Murray. Katherine said she couldn't say if Murray killing Michael was intentional or not. She has her feelings, but is keeping them to herself. The best part of the interview for me was Oprah speaking with Michael's children. I think the world needs to see how normal they are, then maybe they can leave the alone. Blanket was the most shy and he really didn't have much to say. Paris and Prince spoke very highly of their father. Sharing memories of bonding with him. Parish said Michael was the best father in the world, and how he could cook his butt off. Making the best breakfast

:wtf2

WHAT????????? Oh God.... :doh:

There are some mixed updates but this is someones summary of the show like the trial in 1995 which is supposed to be 2005.

Katherine Jackson talks about Michael on Oprah

November 8th, 2010 10:43 am ET

Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday, November 8, 2010 to talk about the life and death of her superstar son. For the first time, the Jackson family matriarch came forward to talk about her feelings on the exclusive interview with the talk show queen.

Katherine Jackson appeared honest and sincere, as she talked about her love of her son, giving a viewpoint that only a mother could. She talked about his birth, plastic surgeries, marriage to Lisa Marie Jackson, molestation trial, drug addiction and death.

It was with a sense of sadness that Jackson described how Michael Jackson, in his teens, decided that his nose was ugly because too big and went out and had plastic surgery without telling her in advance. Michael Jackson claimed that he only had two plastic surgeries in a 1993 Oprah interview, but his mother said that he had more than two. When asked why her son had lied, Katherine Jackson said he was embarrassed.

Katherine Jackson also admitted that the family knew that Michael had a drug addiction problem, but attempts to get help were thwarted by Michael. Any family faced with an addicted loved one can understand the pain and frustration.

Katherine also talked about the controversial molestation trial in 1995. She said that she never believed that her son could be guilty, because he loved children.

Michael Jackson died suddenly of cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009. The cause of death was determined to be propofal intoxication. Propofal is an anesthetic, designed to be used only during surgical procedures. The shocking sudden death of the King of Pop brought an outpouring of grief from fans around the world. Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

Katherine Jackson is now raising Michael Jackson's three children at the family estate in Encino, California. The older children, Prince and Paris, are going to school. The youngest, Blanket, has chosen to he home schooled, but may start attendng school next year. Katherine Jackson said that the children are adjusting to living with their grandmother and cousins very well.

Katherine Jackson's book, Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Story, includes family photos and her thoughts about her beloved son.

http://www.examiner.com/cable-tv-in-national/katherine-jackson-talks-about-michael-on-oprah

Katherine Jackson also admitted that the family knew that Michael had a drug addiction problem, but attempts to get help were thwarted by Michael. Any family faced with an addicted loved one can understand the pain and frustration.
and the re writting of history continues. not surprising coming from the examiner again. shame some of the jacksons arent as bothered about this as they are complaining about a song and whether its fake or not

I think we all knew this was coming. So much for clearing things up.:no:

Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday, November 8, 2010 to talk about the life and death of her superstar son. For the first time, the Jackson family matriarch came forward to talk about her feelings on the exclusive interview with the talk show queen.

Katherine Jackson appeared honest and sincere, as she talked about her love of her son, giving a viewpoint that only a mother could. She talked about his birth, plastic surgeries, marriage to Lisa Marie Jackson, molestation trial, drug addiction and death.

It was with a sense of sadness that Jackson described how Michael Jackson, in his teens, decided that his nose was ugly because too big and went out and had plastic surgery without telling her in advance. Michael Jackson claimed that he only had two plastic surgeries in a 1993 Oprah interview, but his mother said that he had more than two. When asked why her son had lied, Katherine Jackson said he was embarrassed.
Katherine also talked about the controversial molestation trial in 1995. She said that she never believed that her son could be guilty, because he loved children.

Michael Jackson died suddenly of cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009. The cause of death was determined to be propofal intoxication. Propofal is an anesthetic, designed to be used only during surgical procedures. The shocking sudden death of the King of Pop brought an outpouring of grief from fans around the world. Dr. Conrad Murray has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

Katherine Jackson is now raising Michael Jackson's three children at the family estate in Encino, California. The older children, Prince and Paris, are going to school. The youngest, Blanket, has chosen to he home schooled, but may start attendng school next year. Katherine Jackson said that the children are adjusting to living with their grandmother and cousins very well.

Katherine Jackson's book, Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Story, includes family photos and her thoughts about her beloved son.

http://www.examiner.com/cable-tv-in-national/katherine-jackson-talks-about-michael-on-oprah

:doh:

this disgusts me..not only is she going on the biggest talk show..BUT OPRAH..who talks so much shit about Michael....Katherine..You have sold out your own son...AND you bring his most pride possessions with you...his children. THAT can never be forgiven. God please be with these children. Her job is suppose to be to do what is best for them.....well this is NOT it. Michael I am so sorry..:(

So Katherine claims the family knew MJ had a problem yet she only talked to him 'once'
about it??

Good Lord! Why in the world is Katherine talking about "plastic surgery" and "Michael's nose." That's just MORE fodder for the tabloids.

I'm guess that she is NOT there to straighten out Ms. Oprah Winfrey!

SO FAR, it looks like this interview will only feed MORE tabloid headlines. Good Job Kate!

I hope the examiner has made up some of this... They can't even get the date of the trial right

Just like Joe Jackson, Katherine Jackson likes being treated like a "star". Although Michael's children are paying all the bills, I guess they had better learn to adjust to "living with their cousins".
Pray for the children of Michael Jackson: Prince, Paris, and Blanket. :angel:

I think we all knew this was coming. So much for clearing things up.:no:
From What i hear the surgery talk is minimal and the interview was nice. I am going to wait to see it for myself before i judge, i know the media like to take a few quotes and make a sensationalized story on it. I persoanlly wouldn't talke about surgery because of how the media runs with it no matter how she'd put it.

Back