Update #275 - AllGood appeals dismissal / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Re: $300,000,000 Lawsuit Against MJ?????

All that info is good reference.

BTW does anyone have a copy of the AGE contract? I cant find it.

DI, I remember seeing that contract when they talked about this in Oct and we were directed to nother thread where they had talked about it and had the contracts. i am at work now, so I cannot look. But when I get home, I will look for that contract for you. I cannot remember which thread it was in. It may have been one that got off course, or one specifically about this topic. But for sure now, I believe it is in the archives and not in the main forum threads.

I will let you know if I am able to find.

nice to see joe invited rowe to the funeral. wonder what % joe will getfrom the 300 mill. anyway nothing new we knew about this months back. no wonder mj couldnt sleep with these parasites trying to get in on the 02 shows

Joe, i try to hope there is something decent in that man but it sure isen´t

my understanding was, simply put, if he performs to an audience anywhere before the summer 2010 concert he will be sued. but he never did performance!

LOL, on what grounds they gonna sue him?

my understanding was, simply put, if he performs to an audience anywhere before the summer 2010 concert he will be sued. but he never did performance!

LOL, on what grounds they gonna sue him?

That's a good point, and here's another:

According to the contract BETWEEN AllGood and Frank DiLeo, there was a "time limit" as to how long DiLeo had to speak to Michael and the other family members. Frank was supposed to get them ALL to agree, as per AllGood. The time limit expired before Frank could get the job done. Which, to me, means that since the time limit expired, the contract between AllGood and Frank should be NULL & VOID.

I look forward to seeing those fools over a AllGood try and counter what's in their own contract. IF, big IF, this thing ever moves forward.

nice to see joe invited rowe to the funeral. wonder what % joe will getfrom the 300 mill. anyway nothing new we knew about this months back. no wonder mj couldnt sleep with these parasites trying to get in on the 02 shows
yeah no surprises at all, Michael Jackson was never treated as a person but a commodity until he passed. Vultures everywhere even in after death damn! Yet you see the usual suspects running around defending anyone and their momma except Michael Jackson.

These people need to be slept across their faces. :mat:

Joe, i try to hope there is something decent in that man but it sure isen´t
All Joe Jackson did was try to get a family reunion going. What was wrong with that. he never signed anybody to a contract. He did nothing wrong. It isn't wrong to want to see your family perform on staGE.

All Joe Jackson did was try to get a family reunion going. What was wrong with that. he never signed anybody to a contract. He did nothing wrong. It isn't wrong to want to see your family perform on staGE.

I think some folks need to take NO for an answer and move on. Whether it be Joe Jackson or the man in the moon, when you ask a question and the answer is no, folks need to move on.

I can understand Joe Jackson wanting to see his son's on stage once again, but when Michael said he was not interested, Joe should have moved on. In my opinion, he should have just got the OTHER 4 members (and maybe Randy) ready to hit the road. It still would have been a family reunion, with just one member missing.

Vultures, this project never got off the ground so they lost nothing in terms of incurring expense. I doubt Michael even knew, he made it clear in a statement that he would not be performing with his brothers.

datsymay, u are are just forgeting one point, joe had no right to negotiate on behalf of mj

we don't know if Michael signed something for the Jackson five tour...I don't think he would start the rehersal for London if he would have...so chill!

Vultures, this project never got off the ground so they lost nothing in terms of incurring expense. I doubt Michael even knew, he made it clear in a statement that he would not be performing with his brothers.

I agree. I think they're just mad about not being able to get the deal done. This sounds like sour grapes. On second thought, didn't AllGood give Frank some money advance after he said he could get all of the Jacksons to commit to the concert? If so, that's the only way they lost anything. They should not have given Frank any money until all the Jacksons (including Michael if necessary) had signed the contract. Frank's mouth ran away with him. And now, it's a big mess. This isn't right at all.

I think some folks need to take NO for an answer and move on. Whether it be Joe Jackson or the man in the moon, when you ask a question and the answer is no, folks need to move on.

I can understand Joe Jackson wanting to see his son's on stage once again, but when Michael said he was not interested, Joe should have moved on. In my opinion, he should have just got the OTHER 4 members (and maybe Randy) ready to hit the road. It still would have been a family reunion, with just one member missing.
I'm really dying to see how far these other brothers get without Michael. After bothering him for some 25 odd years, they are forced to move on now. I wanna see how successful they are without Michael Jackson who was the key member.

I agree. I think they're just mad about not being able to get the deal done. This sounds like sour grapes. On second thought, didn't AllGood give Frank some money advance after he said he could get all of the Jacksons to commit to the concert? If so, that's the only way they lost anything. They should not have given Frank any money until all the Jacksons (including Michael if necessary) had signed the contract. Frank's mouth ran away with him. And now, it's a big mess. This isn't right at all.

here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1pg4TqJdtU&feature=related

I have been thinking about this whole situation and as much as it saddens me I can see how people like those at All Good Entertainment (and others) can only see Michael as a cash cow.

Think about it ...

In the past decade Michael had been dismissed in some areas of the media as being 'irrelevant', washed-up, way past his glory days. Then he was accused of child molestation and went through a harrowing, highly-publicised trial. He did not release any new music after Invincible.

Despite all that Michael was able to sell out the 02 arena FIFTY times within a few hours! One press conference was all that was needed. No new music. No series of print or broadcast interviews. Just one press conference.

Never forget how incredible that achievement was! Never forget!

The sharks in the industry would have been desperate to get piece of that. Some sharks have been classier in the way they have attempted to cash in. Others, like AGE, lack the guile and the INTELLIGENCE to properly disguise their greed!

Lord, Michael, and you kept smiling through all this! Bless you!!!

On second thought, didn't AllGood give Frank some money advance after he said he could get all of the Jacksons to commit to the concert? If so, that's the only way they lost anything. They should not have given Frank any money until all the Jacksons (including Michael if necessary) had signed the contract. Frank's mouth ran away with him. And now, it's a big mess. This isn't right at all.

I don't think Frank got any money, because the time limit expired before Frank had a chance to speak with all the family members and get them to agree to the family reunion. Since that never happened, it leads me to believe Frank never got any money from AllGood.

But he would have gotten money had he gotten all of the family members to agree to this family reunion.

Hey you guys,

Remember this mid 2009 interview? :)

13-05-2009, 03:14 AM
Gaz

MJJCommunity had the exclusive chance to conduct an interview with AllGood Entertainment Managing Director Patrick Allocco which we thank him for taking this time out of his busy schedule to talk to MJJCommunity.

Thank you for sitting down with MJJCommunity to tell your side of what's going on. We appreciate you taking the time to set the record straight and to tell Michael Jackson's fans what truly happened between All Good Entertainment and Frank DiLeo.

Q: Please tell us about your company, All Good Entertainment.
AllGood Entertainment, Inc., is a concert promoter based in New Jersey, who promotes concerts in New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, the Caribbean and South America. In 2007, he has started operations in United Arab Emirates and India. We are a young and vigorous company, AllGood has produced successful shows in venues in New York and New Jersey as well as in Puerto Rico and Tobago in The Caribbean with Bon Jovi, Stevie Wonder, Sting, Diddy, Julio Iglesias, Earth, Wind and Fire, Patti LaBelle, Natalie Cole, Paulina Rubio, John Leguizamo, Lindsay Lohan and Raven Symone, among others. Our core competency is promoting large one-off events and festivals.
Q: How did you come into contact with Frank DiLeo?
Shortly after meeting with Mr. Joe Jackson in Las Vegas about the proposed Jackson Family Reunion Concert, my associate, recommended that we follow-up with Frank. We met Frank and his Partner, Mark Lamicka, in Nashville a few weeks later.

Q: Did Mr. Frank DiLeo at any time, represent himself as Michael Jackson's signatory agent/manager? Were you aware of Dr. Tohme R. Tohme being Michael's business manager?
The Dileo/Jackson contract speaks for itself; Frank and Mark both represented that he [Frank] had several phone conversations with MJ and that he was supportive of our event. Frank obviously executed an agreement that is binding upon Michael, Janet and the brothers. Dr. Tohme was always positioned as the spokesperson or business manager representing the financial interests of Colony Capital.

Q: Tell us about the concert that was planned by All Good Entertainment and agreed to by Frank DiLeo.
The proposed event was for one historic reunion for the world to see. The event would reunite all of the Jacksons’ on stage for a world wide Pay Per View event to be held on or about July 2009. It was the single biggest offer to an artist in the history of the concert business.

Q: At any time did Frank DiLeo disclose to All Good Entertainment that Michael was already in negotiations with AEG via his business manager Dr. Tohme R. Tohme?
No. We first learned of the O2 dates on January 7, when one of our Partners had learned from someone inside of AEG that the negotiations were very close to being finalized and that AEG expected to announce shortly after the Grammy’s. On January 21, we learned from an individual who had dined with Tohme the previous evening that MJ was committed to a “very big project” which we assumed was the AEG deal.

Q: Are you in anyway, attempting to block the This Is It concert series from happening?
We are trying to secure our date for next year’s family reunion concert in Dallas. To that end, we will use every tool in our shed to enforce our contractual right to that event.

Q: On Nov 1st, 2008, Michael Jackson via his manager Dr. Tohme R. Tohme released the following statement: “My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve certainly shared many great experiences. But at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon.” Did Frank DiLeo ever notify you of this statement?
No. The statement, however, was in response to a comment made by Jermaine while in Austrailia. We actually did raise the issue of Jermaine’s “Family Tour” comment with Dileo and he dismissed it as “Jermaine’s attempt at keeping the press focused on him.” The Tohme comment did not effect our proposal since we were contemplating a tour.

Q: Did All Good Entertainment retain Frank DiLeo for a fee of two million dollars to secure Michael Jackson and his family for the reunion concert?
Mr. Dileo would have received a total of $550,000 plus a commission.

Q: Were you aware that AEG were in negotiations with Michael Jackson and Dr. Tohme in Nov, 2008, the same time when All Good Entertainment was in negotiations with Frank DiLeo?
We knew of several failed attempts by AEG to get MJ to commit to a “Prince” like deal at the O2; we had no knowledge of any ongoing negotiations until January 7, 2009.

Q: Are you planning on filing a lawsuit in federal court against Frank DiLeo?
Very unfortunately yes – a lawsuit is now imminent and will be filed in Federal Court. I have made every possible effort try to secure our concert for next year, but Frank Dileo has poisoned Michael on the idea and told me that “it’s not going to happen.”

Q: What would you like to tell Michael Jackson's fans about this situation? Do you feel like you have been defrauded?
I want MJ’s fans to know that we always put Michael’s and the family’s interest above our own. We were told by Michael that he had “another committment” and he would perform our show as long as it didn’t conflict. When it was confirmed that he was talking about the London dates, we were always ammenable to working around the shows. When MJ told us that he would perform our show when he came back from London, we agreed to a summer 2010 date. Unlike other individuals or companies who have filed lawsuits against MJ seeking astronomical damages, we are trying to put a historic amount of money back into his pocket through our one night only U.S. concert.

Our Thanks go to Mr Allocco and MsSnoop of our MJJC news team for conducting this interview on behalf of MJJCommunity.

http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63480&highlight=AllGood

I don't think Frank got any money, because the time limit expired before Frank had a chance to speak with all the family members and get them to agree to the family reunion. Since that never happened, it leads me to believe Frank never got any money from AllGood.

But he would have gotten money had he gotten all of the family members to agree to this family reunion.

Ok. Then this lawsuit is pure horse pucky IMO. If they're not out any money, what do they want?

I'm really dying to see how far these other brothers get without Michael. After bothering him for some 25 odd years, they are forced to move on now. I wanna see how successful they are without Michael Jackson who was the key member.

I don't know what's gonna happen now. They want to play the HUGE venues, but I just don't see that happening, without Michael.

I truly believe that the one who wants it the most is Jermaine and if that's true, he needs to make his move now. In my opinion, he already wasted too much time waiting on Michael, when he probably could have been out there doing his own thing. By this time, without all of the waiting around, he probably could have created a little following of his own.

Now I'm not sure the interest is still there, like it was back in the day.

Okay back on topic: In my opinion, the next announcement AllGood makes, will be that they are going out of business. They are a very small operation as it is, and no real artist is gonna want to do business with them after they went after Michael Jackson.

AllGood is toxic now!

This Just In From, You Guessed It, TMZ

Michael Jackson Estate -- Claim for $300 Mil
Posted Feb 22nd 2010 7:44PM by TMZ Staff
The company that sued Michael Jackson for allegedly torpedoing a family concert has just filed a $300,000,000 creditor's claim against MJ's estate.

AllGood Entertainment claims it had a deal with Jackson to put on a Jackson family concert and alleges the deal was broken when Jackson committed to the London series of concerts. In the $300,000,000 federal lawsuit filed in October 2009, AllGood was asking for profits from "This Is It" along with revenues from the Sony catalog.

AllGood claims Michael Jackson and his agent, Frank Dileo, "secretly teamed up with AEG [Live] to produce a concert or series of concerts in London."

AllGood Entertainment filed the claim Friday.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/22/micha...creditors-claim-london-concert/#ixzz0gJeHZs7F

2z4eg7o.gif
I woke up from my nap to see this
2llczm8.gif
2llczm8.gif
Oh hell naw not my Michael

2yozc6g.gif

For all these haters come on for god sake the man is gone so damn sicken i can't....

Q: Did Mr. Frank DiLeo at any time, represent himself as Michael Jackson's signatory agent/manager? Were you aware of Dr. Tohme R. Tohme being Michael's business manager?
The Dileo/Jackson contract speaks for itself; Frank and Mark both represented that he [Frank] had several phone conversations with MJ and that he was supportive of our event. Frank obviously executed an agreement that is binding upon Michael, Janet and the brothers. Dr. Tohme was always positioned as the spokesperson or business manager representing the financial interests of Colony Capital.

Let me also point out TWO things.

First of all, anybody in their right mind would have to know that Janet Jackson would have her own representatives looking over this deal, if there were a deal, and that would NOT be Frank DiLeo. Does anybody ever recall Frank DiLeo speaking for Janet Jackson? I sure don't.

Secondly, AllGood says that "the Dileo/Jackson contract speaks for itself." The only thing wrong with that statement is that AllGood NEVER filed any attachments with their court filings. They may have filed legal papers, but they never attached any "contracts" to those filings. You usually file your papers and attach as EXHIBITS any signed contracts you may have in your possession. AllGood NEVER did that.

They know that any signed contracts they have in their possession are between them AND Frank DiLeo. Not them and Michael Jackson.

I have been thinking about this whole situation and as much as it saddens me I can see how people like those at All Good Entertainment (and others) can only see Michael as a cash cow.

Think about it ...

In the past decade Michael had been dismissed in some areas of the media as being 'irrelevant', washed-up, way past his glory days. Then he was accused of child molestation and went through a harrowing, highly-publicised trial. He did not release any new music after Invincible.

Despite all that Michael was able to sell out the 02 arena FIFTY times within a few hours! One press conference was all that was needed. No new music. No series of print or broadcast interviews. Just one press conference.

Never forget how incredible that achievement was! Never forget!

The sharks in the industry would have been desperate to get piece of that. Some sharks have been classier in the way they have attempted to cash in. Others, like AGE, lack the guile and the INTELLIGENCE to properly disguise their greed!

Lord, Michael, and you kept smiling through all this! Bless you!!!

you made me cry
Michael was so incredible but he had so many sharks around him

God Bless you Mike. All this BS. :no:

Its all about the money. Such greed and Michael had these people in his life all throughout his life. People that saw him for being a cash cow and cash cow only. Bless you Mike, you should never have had to have gone through all this crap.

Back