Update #275 - AllGood appeals dismissal / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Re: Update #228 - Case totally dismissed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Yep definitely. But, I have extra ill feeling towards these because remember the threat of the shows being cancelled because of it? And the case nearly went to default or something. I'd like to think Michael was blissfully unaware. It's a very shady case with many people involved. :(

Sadly yes :( I was petrified that the shows were going to be cancelled because of that nonsense. I'd like to think that Michael didn't know but in reality I think he was more than aware of what was going on. Yet another bunch of people trying to bring him down. They just didn't count on how strong he was.

Re: Update #228 - Case totally dismissed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

The federal judge ruled today ... Jackson's agent -- Frank Dileo -- merely struck the deal with AllGood in principle, that couldn't become binding without the sign-offs of MJ and his brothers. The judge also said the deal was just too sketchy to be enforceable.
excellent news. but we could have told that to the judge months ago. this case was a joke from the begining. feck you alloco rowe and joe.no doubt they will try and appeal. i see the revenge is already taking place with a slanderous attack on mj in the uk sunday papers via an interview with one of allgoods staff. scum

Funny though how when MJ was here with us these lawsuits took ages to be resolved, but now, poof and they are done! I swear sometimes it appeared as though people just took great pleasure in making MJ bleed unnecessarily!
so true. no doubt if mj were here it would have been sent to trial just for the entertainment of seeing mj in court or in a depo

Last edited:

Great news. I knew that this is will not work!

Legal Updates
As the media reported, AllGood Entertainment's (AGE) exorbitant case has been dismissed on Friday.
Some interesting tidbits, that the media didn't report about:
- AGE's president said to his colleagues in April 2009 that Joe Jackson haven't meet with MJ for nearly two years.
- AGE claimed that they didn't pay Frank DiLeo, because they learned that his partner, Mark Lamicka was incvolved in another court case.
- Around late 2008 AGE's president sent an e-mail to a fellow AGE team member about that “the deal dies if MJ catches wind of any dealings with Sony”.
- AGE previously heavily commented any court roulings on their websites, that they just removed after the dismissal.

On this occasion I will give an overview of the remaining legal cases for the Estate of MJ:

- MJ Estate vs. Heal The World Foundation: The Estate claims multiple copyright infrigments. Melissa Johnson just found a new legal counsel.

- John Landis, Ola Ray vs. MJ Estate: The joint case over the Thriller video incomes will continue this October.

- Nederlander Presentations vs. MJ Estate: The case about a proposed MJ musical will continue this September.

- Seven Echols vs. MJ Estate: This case is about an alleged unpaid security bill of MJ. Will continue this September.

- Richard Lapointe vs. MJ Estate: The case about the never sold MJ memorablia will go on trial next March.

- First Commemorative Inc. vs. Triumph International: The MJ Estate company has been sued by a merchandise partner.

- Bravado sued 20+ companies for copyright infrigment based on their exclusive MJ licensing deal.

In my opinion, no later than this December all the related cases can be closed down in the favor of the Estate.

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2010/08/legal-updates.html

EXCLUSIVE: Not AllGood For Michael Jackson; Production Company Appealing Judge's Dismissal
Posted on Sep 22, 2010 @ 08:00AM print it send it

AllGood Entertainment — the concert promoter claiming the estate of Michael Jackson owes them $300 million — are appealing a judge’s decision to dismiss a lawsuit against the late pop star.

The suit, filed against the King of Pop in 2009, claimed the singer went back on a deal which involved a Jackson family reunion show.

AllGood Entertainment proceeded with the lawsuit even after Jackson died last year.

A judge ultimately ruled against the company, saying it was they, not Jackson, who broke the agreement.

He ruled in favor of Michael Jackson’s estate and dismissed the charges.

But as RadarOnline.com has learned, AllGood Entertainment has filed an appeal in the Unites States Court Of Appeals for the Southern District of New York.

In a statement, AllGood told RadarOnline.com “every now and then a referee can make a bad call — Judges too can make bad decisions.”

“There was a con job here and despite the overwhelming evidence we presented, the Court shut down our investigation and will not let a jury hear this case,” the company said.

“We intend to pursue the appeals process with the same level of determination and conviction that we have demonstrated in this case from the beginning.”

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...l-jackson-production-company-appealing-judges

“There was a con job here and despite the overwhelming evidence we presented, the Court shut down our investigation and will not let a jury hear this case,” the company said.

Yeah, despite the "overwhelming" evidence that did not include a signed contract from the main player, one Mr. Michael Jackson. Good luck with that Mr. Allocco!

And no signed contract from any of the other members of the Jackson family who were SUPPOSED to take part in the so-called Family Reunion Concert.

Yeah, despite the "overwhelming" evidence that did not include a signed contract from the main player, one Mr. Michael Jackson. Good luck with that Mr. Allocco!

And no signed contract from any of the other members of the Jackson family who were SUPPOSED to take part in the so-called Family Reunion Concert.

What I've always found interesting is that no one else in the family has been sued over this. Is it suppose to be because they were all on board with this? Also, has anyone heard family members denounce this lawsuit since it was filed and say they did not have contracts for this concert and that it was no where near the stage that anyone would have committed to such?

What I've always found interesting is that no one else in the family has been sued over this. Is it suppose to be because they were all on board with this? Also, has anyone heard family members denounce this lawsuit since it was filed and say they did not have contracts for this concert and that it was no where near the stage that anyone would have committed to such?

The logic is like this :

According to the AllGood Agreement Jacksons weren't supposed to give concerts sometime before and after AllGood Event. As Michael signed a contract with AEG he was supposedly doing a breach of contract.

For example if the Allgood concert was to happen in July 09 but Michael had been doing the TII concerts that would give the possibility for breach of contract. If another Jackson was free / not doing anything you couldn't claim breach of contract for them.

and then of course there's the money issue. They are claiming damages (profit lost) based on TII concert and movie. They basically claim that if Michael was working with them they would have make the money similar to TII concerts and movie. You really cannot claim monetary damages with other Jacksons as well.

btw I laughed really hard to the "overwhelming" evidence comment. They are kidding themselves.

and then of course there's the money issue. They are claiming damages (profit lost) based on TII concert and movie. They basically claim that if Michael was working with them they would have make the money similar to TII concerts and movie. You really cannot claim monetary damages with other Jacksons as well.
LOL in their dreams

Back