Update #275 - AllGood appeals dismissal / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Re: Update #228 - Case totally dismissed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

so you see..Michael being pressured to say something by tmz's many goons, doesn't mean anything. he might not have heard what they were all saying practically at the same time. great news.

Re: Update #228 - Case totally dismissed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

AllGood claims breach of contract (for Dileo and MJ) but Dileo says they first breached it by not paying him the money they promised (and therefore he wasn't under any obligation).

apparently judge thought what Dileo said made more sense legally.

and from article

Thanks!

:D :clapping::laugh: :girl_happy:

:D :clapping::laugh: :girl_happy:
:cheers:
girldance.gif
rawwks.gif
welove.png

I'm glad this case was dismissed. It's ridiculous, how many people have sued Michael for no bloody reason whatsoever. =(

I am sure this lightens the burden on the estate.

Ivy, thanks so much for your clear explanations.

Yes, great to know this is finally over. Just to think how much this could have stressed MJ those days... :no:

Hallelujah! About time too.

Justice!!! Hopefully more of that to come!!!

Re: Update #193 - Case partially tossed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Dileo signed the contract...........

Michael knew nothing of it..........

So Dileo should pay!!!!!!!.......His Mistake!!!!!!!!!!

:punk::punk:

Oh, how sad! I'm expecting him to pay dearly for being greedy someday:smilerolleyes:

This is GREAT news! whoho :)

This is great news. It was a ridiculous settlement and Michael was dogged by so many people filing lawsuits against him throughout his life just because of who he is. Glad to hear this.

Ivy can you just clarify something.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Frank paid 250,000 dollars by Allgood to obtain Michael and his siblings signatures?

Is that then the money which Brear alludes to when he states Allgood did not pay by the stated deadline.

:):):):):)
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
:cheers::cheers:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
:punk::punk::punk::punk:

Finally some good news!!!!!

finally !!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo extremely happy to hear this news:D :clapping:

The thought of how both this lawsuit and Raymone's added additional stress to Mike in those last few weeks just breaks my heart, things could've turned out so much differently! Glad his Estate won't have this to deal with any longer.

Funny though how when MJ was here with us these lawsuits took ages to be resolved, but now, poof and they are done! I swear sometimes it appeared as though people just took great pleasure in making MJ bleed unnecessarily!

Last edited:

Ivy can you just clarify something.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Frank paid 250,000 dollars by Allgood to obtain Michael and his siblings signatures?

Is that then the money which Brear alludes to when he states Allgood did not pay by the stated deadline.

From the previous documents

The Dileo Defendants also argue that AllGood’s breach of contract claim should be dismissed because Plaintiffs breached the contract first. Specifically, they point to the language that apparently required AllGood to pay $2 million to Dileo “on or before December 31st, 2008” and $400,000 “mmediately upon written confirmation of this deal,” Heller Decl., Ex. B ¶ 3(A), and claim that AllGood failed to make these payments. “A party who has materially breached a contract is not entitled to damages stemming from the other party's later material breach of the same contract.”

The Binder Agreement language does indicate that AllGood needed to pay certain amounts of money to the Dileo Defendants within certain time frames to satisfy their part of the agreement.

Apparently Dileo wasn't paid the full mentioned amounts by the time promised, therefore it's a breach of contract on AEG's part and as they breached the contract they shouldn't be entitled to any damages.

Great news! I'm sure this is such a great relief for the Estate, now they can concentrate on more important things like keeping Michael's legacy live forever!:clapping::D

:):):):):)
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
:cheers::cheers:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
:punk::punk::punk::punk:

Finally some good news!!!!!

Here!! Here!!

I am soooo extremely happy to hear this news:D :clapping:

The thought of how both this lawsuit and Raymone's added additional stress to Mike in those last few weeks just breaks my heart, things could've turned out so much differently! Glad his Estate won't have this to deal with any longer.

Funny though how when MJ was here with us these lawsuits took ages to be resolved, but now, poof and they are done! I swear sometimes it appeared as though people just took great pleasure in making MJ bleed unnecessarily!

I agree with you totally, that was the aim to hurt and make his life miserable...so sad, that the world hurt such a good man like Michael.

Bastards...putting extra stress on Michael in those weeks. And all for nothing. They should be totally ashamed. Especially for carrying on this farce for so long.

Bastards...putting extra stress on Michael in those weeks. And all for nothing. They should be totally ashamed. Especially for carrying on this farce for so long.

Agreed :(

I agree! :no:

:( Sadly Michael was dogged by this all his life. I swear some people got some sick enjoyment out of making his life miserable.

I agree!!!....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Really great news. Sounds like it was pretty non substantial
to begin with. Big burden lifted from the Estate's attorneys.

:( Sadly Michael was dogged by this all his life. I swear some people got some sick enjoyment out of making his life miserable.

Yep definitely. But, I have extra ill feeling towards these because remember the threat of the shows being cancelled because of it? And the case nearly went to default or something. I'd like to think Michael was blissfully unaware. It's a very shady case with many people involved. :(

Back