Update #275 - AllGood appeals dismissal / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Re: AllGood Entertainment files $300,000,000 Lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

But here is the thing Frank was not Michael's manager then Thome was. And if Frank told them he was his manager which I doubt because it would be stupid on his part to do so then Frank has a problem. Frank became Michael's manager after the TII deal wad made

But here is the thing Frank was not Michael's manager then Thome was. And if Frank told them he was his manager which I doubt because it would be stupid on his part to do so then Frank has a problem. Frank became Michael's manager after the TII deal wad made

EXACTLY!

And Frank also told AllGood that he speaks for ALL of the Jackson family members who would be apart of this supposed venture.

Frank totally crossed the line when he made that assertion, in my opinion.

Saying that he speaks for Michael, is one thing, because folks knew that Frank did have an affiliation with Michael IN THE PAST, but for him to claim the entire family is a whole other animal.

I mean, when was Frank going to let the OTHER members of the Jackson family know that he was in talks for them ALL to perform. I believe that Frank was presenting himself to be more important than he was, not just towards Michael, but also towards LaToya, Marlon, Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie, Janet, and Randy.

Frank acted fradulently and if this goes to trial, I'd like to see the look on his face, when each of the brothers takes the witness stand to say: "Frank DiLeo does NOT represent me, never has!"

EXACTLY!

And Frank also told AllGood that he speaks for ALL of the Jackson family members who would be apart of this supposed venture.

Frank totally crossed the line when he made that assertion, in my opinion.

Saying that he speaks for Michael, is one thing, because folks knew that Frank did have an affiliation with Michael IN THE PAST, but for him to claim the entire family is a whole other animal.

I mean, when was Frank going to let the OTHER members of the Jackson family know that he was in talks for them ALL to perform. I believe that Frank was presenting himself to be more important than he was, not just towards Michael, but also towards LaToya, Marlon, Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie, Janet, and Randy.

Frank acted fradulently and if this goes to trial, I'd like to see the look on his face, when each of the brothers takes the witness stand to say: "Frank DiLeo does NOT represent me, never has!"
seriously Apple, it's not like those relatives are hugely busy superstars .. had Frank gotten Michael all of them would have jumped in a vain attempt to relive their ''glorious'' days. I don't thnk he'd want to make himself appear more relavant than he was by using Randy. Latoya and co's name. But I agree as a whole this is Frank's ish he gotta stand up for it. AGE should go where the sun don't shine

seriously Apple, it's not like those relatives are hugely busy superstars .. had Frank gotten Michael all of them would have jumped in a vain attempt to relive their ''glorious'' days. I don't thnk he'd want to make himself appear more relavant than he was by using Randy. Latoya and co's name. But I agree as a whole this is Frank's ish he gotta stand up for it. AGE should go where the sun don't shine
I don't know about that twinkLEE. LOL!

The proposal stated that Jermaine would have to SHARE a certain amount of the booty with Randy, Tito, Jackie, and Marlon.

Now you know Jermaine Jackson was not going to go for that. LOL!

did dileo ever sign anything more than a agreement that he would be given x amount of days to get the family on board? thats what was said at the begining. did he sign actual contracts saying i represent mj and family members and im signing this contract on their behalf?

Dangerous Incorporated said:
Their lawsuit claims that originally AGE had a meeting with Joe Jackson, who conveniently left off this lawsuit. AGE are suing those with money.

Plus Joe is the one who told them Michael is represented by Dileo. But I don't think Joe took any other role in the agreements/contracts phase.

Joe and Leonard Rowe not were behind the "Reunion Tour" too?
They were together with AllGood?

Michael Jackson Estate -- Things are Not AllGood
Originally posted 34 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's estate has fired back against the company that sued the singer for $300 million over the derailed Jackson family reunion concert.

You'll recall AllGood Entertainment claimed MJ promised through his rep ... the family concert would take place before any other live performance. The AllGood suit alleges Michael breached the agreement by subsequently signing to do the London concerts before the scheduled reunion concert.

Now Jackson executors John Branca and John McClain say the so-called Jackson rep -- former manager Frank Dileo -- had no authority "to bind Mr. Jackson to an agreement."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0p9e6JqGm

Michael Jackson's estate has fired back against the company that sued the singer for $300 million over the derailed Jackson family reunion concert.

You'll recall AllGood Entertainment claimed MJ promised through his rep ... the family concert would take place before any other live performance. The AllGood suit alleges Michael breached the agreement by subsequently signing to do the London concerts before the scheduled reunion concert.

Now Jackson executors John Branca and John McClain say the so-called Jackson rep -- former manager Frank Dileo -- had no authority "to bind Mr. Jackson to an agreement."

Right on!, Dileo fork up for the mess he created. As for All Good they should go away and sue the OTHER folks and leave MJ's estate alone once and for all. I'm effing tired of all this nonsense

I am proud of the work the estate executors have been doing. They deserve the compensation approved by the court.

Dileo...fix your mess.

AllGood, Joe & Leonard Rowe....you all can kick rocks with an open-toe shoe.

Re: Update #187 - MJ's Estate Fires Back / AllGood Entertainment files lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ A

I like Frank but he was the one who created the mess so he should be fixing it. But of course, why bother when you can sue Michael Jackson, sadly the attitude of a lot of these charlatans.

i must say executor are working really hard because its not just lawsuit but they are fighting with many others which is really unnecessary.now we can see what Michael have been dealing with not to mention he was dealing with it alone.branca was right when he said its not just a estate ,its a empire.

Re: Update #187 - MJ's Estate Fires Back / AllGood Entertainment files lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ A

Thanks for your information.

$300M Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson Tossed

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/07/02/28582.htm

$300M Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson Tossed

By JONATHAN PERLOW
ShareThis

(CN) - A federal judge in Manhattan dismissed most of a $300 million lawsuit accusing Michael Jackson's proported ex-manager and AEG, the promoter of Jackson's "This Is It" tour, of cutting another promoter out of a deal to produce the return concert for the King of Pop.
AllGood Entertainment sued Frank Dileo, Jackson's alleged manger, along with Dileo Entertainment, AEG and the special administrators of Jackson's estate, John Branca and John McClain.
U.S. District Judge Harold Baer Jr. dismissed claims for fraud and tortious interference with contract but allowed a claim for breach of contract to proceed. Trial is set for October.
AllGood claims it had a binding agreement with the pop star's management in which it would produce his first concert tour in years or a Jackson Family reunion concert featuring Michael, Janet and others.
Dileo allegedly signed a deal with AllGood for a concert tentatively titled "The Jackson Family Reunion: A Concert for the World," in consideration for $24 million. Another $2 million went to Dileo Entertainment as a partial payment, AllGood said.
Michael Jackson died in June 2009 in his Los Angeles home of a drug overdose while preparing for a series of comeback concerts in London, which were going to be produced by AEG.
Dileo allegedly told AllGood CEO Patrick Allocco that he was Michael Jackson's manager and "could make the [e]vent a reality." Dileo said that he already spoke to Jackson about the idea and that the pop star was "very interested."
Dileo represented that he had "the power to bind [Michael] Jackson and/or the Jackson Family to an agreement requiring them to perform," the lawsuit claims.
After a deal was signed, AllGood claims, it learned Jackson and Dileo "secretly teamed up" with the AEG Defendants to produce a concert or series of concerts in London, along with "perhaps" a pay-per-view Jackson Family reunion event.
AllGood asserts that "AEG knew of a deal between Dileo and AllGood, but due to 'dominance and power in the live performance industry, coerced and/or induced Dileo and Jackson to disregard the agreements with AllGood and to work with it instead,'" according to the lawsuit.
Judge Baer wasn't fully convinced.
"The Dileo defendants make a strong showing, based on the plain language of the contract, that the binding agreement is merely an agreement to agree and should not be construed as an enforceable contract," Baer wrote. "The document itself states that it is a 'letter of intent.'"
Baer noted that "the location of the performance is not listed and a number of the conditions are at best vaguely described or set to be negotiated at a later date," the ruling states.
The contract required some sort of "written confirmation" from Michael Jackson and possibly the Jackson family as well, according to the judge.
But Baer said there was "sufficient factual ambiguity that it would not be appropriate to dismiss as matter of law at the pleading state."
AllGood argued that the deal was not an "agreement to agree" but an enforceable contract."While I am highly skeptical that this in fact amounts to a complete and enforceable agreement, any judgment about the meaning of this ambiguous agreement necessarily requires an inquiry into the actual facts and is better suited for a motion after discovery or a jury," the judge concluded.

here the PDF doc :

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/07/02/Michael Jackson AllGood opinion.pdf

Last edited:
Re: $300M Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson Tossed

all the legal jargon escapes me, but the "agreement to agree" part is certainly interesting. most significantly, the lack of written confirmation from michael trumps the entire case. it seems the judge has ruled rather fairly on this...

thanks.

this stupid lawsuit and Bain's were only adding more stress to MJ's life,,more lawyers's fees more negative press sensetionalism, for nothing, only some greedy people who wanted money and attention.

There is a trial date for breach of contract in October, so I don't think it's been completely tossed out. But the last paragraph where the judge uses the term "highly skeptical" to refer to the validity of the contract, makes it seem like this lawsuit will eventually be dismissed.

According to the article, Dileo Entertainment rec'd $2 million dollars - Frank needs to give that back plus all court costs IMO. He was deceptive & responsible. IDK why the estate keeps him around. He must know things they want to keep quiet.

According to the article, Dileo Entertainment rec'd $2 million dollars - Frank needs to give that back plus all court costs IMO. He was deceptive & responsible. IDK why the estate keeps him around. He must know things they want to keep quiet.

From reading the judgement I don't think it is clear at all that they paid Dileo.

aaanndd, while the media is willing to use the word allegedly for the lawsuit, they go on and say that MJ died of drug addiction, without using the word allegedly. the spirit of their writing will enable those who want to believe he was a drug addict, to believe it. the words, 'drug overdose' suggest nothing less.

and this is how the media always operates. mixing lies with what they REPORT to be true..and, the certainty of even THAT, is not inescapable. and yet there are people falling for that, everyday. and in some cases..WANTING to fall for that.

and then they attempt to guilt trip people who call them out, through their enablers, by calling Michael, the King of Pop, without quotations. Now that he is dead.

so they use the bait and switch routine, to get people to tell the whistle blowers to shut up, and accept that the media has told some good news. and meanwhile they keep bludgeoning Michael. even AFTER he is dead.

Last edited:

aaanndd, while the media is willing to use the word allegedly for the lawsuit, they go on and say that MJ died of drug addiction, without using the word allegedly. the spirit of their writing will enable those who want to believe he was a drug addict, to believe it. the words, 'drug overdose' suggest nothing less.

and this is how the media always operates. mixing lies with what they REPORT to be true..and, the certainty of even THAT, is not inescapable. and yet there are people falling for that, everyday. and in some cases..WANTING to fall for that.

and then they attempt to guilt trip people who call them out, through their enablers, by calling Michael, the King of Pop, without quotations. Now that he is dead.

so they use the bait and switch routine, to get people to tell the whistle blowers to shut up, and accept that the media has told some good news. and meanwhile they keep bludgeoning Michael. even AFTER he is dead.

:clapping: Glad some of us can see through their mind games.

On a side note; At work the other day someone who knows I'm a MJ fan asked: "Did you see that on the news about"
I didn't let her finished her question. I answered right away "No, I don't watch TV that much and I get all my Michael Jackson news on fans sites because they know what's real and what's not." :)

Glad to hear this and I'm all but sure the rest of this lawsuit will be tossed the hell out!

Greedy AGE! I bet you its all this damn stress that contributed to MJ not being able to sleep!

Re: Update #193 - Case partially tossed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Actually this is a new development therefore I merged it with the already existing thread about the case.

Let me do a recap..

- AllGood filed a creditor claim for $300M - Estate rejected it.
- AllGood filed a lawsuit for $300M - Estate said that Frank Dileo had no authority to make agreements for MJ.

That was the last point we left.

Now a judge went over both filings (by AllGood and Estate) and came to a decision which a partial tossing of the case. If you remember Allgood was claiming breach of contract, false promises and fraud. Judge only kept the "breach of contract" part and rejected the rest (fraud and false promises).

So it means there's still going to be a trial (which is set at October) but the $300M number will be lower.

I'll look to the documents and write another post later on about the details.

Last edited:
Re: Update #193 - Case partially tossed / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Thanks.

IMO the only one who should be held accountable is Dileo, not the Estate or the Jacksons. If nobody signed any contracts, other than Frankie, then it's Frankie who should pay up. Once again he opened his big mouth and now he needs to pay the price

Actually this is a new development therefore I merged it with the already existing thread about the case.

Let me do a recap..

- AllGood filed a creditor claim for $300M - Estate rejected it.
- AllGood filed a lawsuit for $300M - Estate said that Frank Dileo had no authority to make agreements for MJ.

That was the last point we left.

Now a judge went over both filings (by AllGood and Estate) and came to a decision which a partial tossing of the case. If you remember Allgood was claiming breach of contract, false promises and fraud. Judge only kept the "breach of contract" part and rejected the rest (fraud and false promises).

So it means there's still going to be a trial (which is set at October) but the $300M number will be lower.

thank u ivy

on the spot again .:clapping:

according the opinion, the judge needs more info about the breach of contract.

And the estate is not mentionned here

So basically Dileo is off the hook and MJ is going to have to pay something.

And the estate is not mentionned here

estate (Branca and McClain representing Michael) is still listed as defendants so they are still being sued however it doesn't look like they filed anything with the court. AEG and Dileo did file opposing documents.

So basically Dileo is off the hook and MJ is going to have to pay something.

No Dileo is still being sued for breach of contract. It looks like AEG is off the hook.

according the opinion, the judge needs more info about the breach of contract.

true . for the other claims (fraud, false promises etc) judge says there's no evidence to support and prove it according to the law.

breach of contract is not determined. For example

judge says the contract says a "letter of intent" , needs "written confirmation" from MJ on one hand however on the other hand it says "its a binding agreement".

(Judge also says that need for a "written confirmation" from MJ is a strong evidence that this wasn't an enforceable final contract but just an intent letter.)

AllGood claims breach of contract but Dileo says they first breached it by not paying him the money they promised (and therefore he wasn't under any obligation).

Although the judge's wording looks like he thinks AllGood doesn't have a strong case (uses "just enough facts" for example) he will let the "breach of contact" to be determined in the court.

Back