Update #275 - AllGood appeals dismissal / AllGood Entertainment lawsuit Against MJ / Dileo/ AEG

Re: $300,000,000 Lawsuit Against MJ?????

This is "new" news. Some were not here when things were first discussed and legitimately have questions. Why not let people discuss it that is what the forum is for. If you are tired off hearing abouit it then politely leave the thread without starting this negative vibe in the thread.

With LOVE!

If some people were not here when the subject was discussed, search for topics on the site that talk about it. I do it. Why can not they? Laziness?

And the issue has been discussed. The difference is that now the company made the request directly to the Estate, but there is a federal lawsuit.

If you're tired of my opinion, then politely leave the thread without starting this negative vibe in the thread (LOL).

With LOVE!

L.O.V.E.

???? Im not in defense of this lawsuit at all. I think its bogus and that AGE wont get a dime. I dont know what you're on about singling me out.

I must have misunderstood then. If this is the case, sorry.

I must have misunderstood then. If this is the case, sorry.
We all make mistakes. And thats ok!:punk:

This is all Franks fault and he should be answering to this.

If some people were not here when the subject was discussed, search for topics on the site that talk about it. I do it. Why can not they? Laziness?

And the issue has been discussed. The difference is that now the company made the request directly to the Estate, but there is a federal lawsuit.

If you're tired of my opinion, then politely leave the thread without starting this negative vibe in the thread (LOL).

With LOVE!

L.O.V.E.

I agree people can use the search button. But some may have new questions and new things have come out that while referencing what was said before is not directly answered. So, if it is not, why not discuss it again. What harm is there in that?

And no, I have no problem with your opinion. I just don't understand why people come in to threads specifically to say something negative and disrupt the vibe of the thread. If no one is disrespecting each other, and the mods have not closed the thread, then let all talk who want to.

That's all I'm saying. Thank you very much.:)

I agree people can use the search button. But some may have new questions and new things have come out that while referencing what was said before is not directly answered. So, if it is not, why not discuss it again. What harm is there in that?

And no, I have no problem with your opinion. I just don't understand why people come in to threads specifically to say something negative and disrupt the vibe of the thread. If no one is disrespecting each other, and the mods have not closed the thread, then let all talk who want to.

That's all I'm saying. Thank you very much.:)

You have a point.

I just think that websites like TMZ are harmful. We're talking about the same tabloid that always attacked Michael. Yet some fans LOVE to discuss everything they write.

I'm tired of it

DI, are they talking about the same groups of people. In the first video, when Jackie tells Tito that the "man from Texas" is trying to sue them as per TMZ (which I think is All Good, it is news to Jackie and Tito says something along the line of "what are you talking about." But they are clearly aware of an agreement with the second promoter. And this promoter had not yet come out with a suit against the Jackson's. Correct. because they actually agreed to the terms here. So maybe they are different promoters? Maybe?

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

The Jacksons Deny Any Involvement With Planned Jackson 5 Reunion Show in Texas With Brother Michael & Sister Janet

Beverly Hills, CA, May 15, 2009 — In an official statement issued today The Jacksons (Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy Jackson) have denied they were in any way involved with a proposed Jackson 5 reunion concert in Texas on July 3rd claimed this week by New Jersey concert promoters AllGood Entertainment.

According to The Jackson’s manager, Danny O’Donovan, the original members of the Jackson 5, and younger brother, Randy, who later joined Michael and his older brothers performing as The Jacksons, were never approached about participating in the purported Texas concert event with Michael and sister, Janet.

The Jacksons have said they will support Michael in fighting any legal action brought by AllGood Entertainment with regard to the promoter’s claim about a July 3rd concert in Texas Stadium. O’Donovan said “There is absolutely no merit in this claim, and we had no knowledge of any contract with anyone, for a so-called family tour reunion. In fact, The Jacksons were never even approached about it and no offer was ever made to them.”

All of the Jackson brothers are thrilled that Michael is returning to the live stage this summer and are totally in support of his historic 50 concert run at London’s O2 Arena. They eagerly look forward to seeing and enjoying his “This Is It!” concert event.

Contact Information
DANNY O'DONOVAN
Title: President
DANNY O'DONOVAN ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
468 N. Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone: (310) 285 6000
Alt. Phone: (310) 995 1550
Fax: (310) 285 0016
Email: DODEntGroup@aol.com

:better:
You have a point.

I just think that websites like TMZ are harmful. We're talking about the same tabloid that always attacked Michael. Yet some fans LOVE to discuss everything they write.

I'm tired of it

I agree they can be quite...poisonous. But I also think they can sometimes be the springboard to intelligent conversations. I guess limiting what comes from them would not be a bad idea. The problem is, TMZ has people thinking they are so legit, that now even once reputable news outlets are quoting from them regularly (sadly). So even if we post from them, we are still indirectly reporting from TMZ. It's too bad.

DI, are they talking about the same groups of people. In the first video, when Jackie tells Tito that the "man from Texas" is trying to sue them as per TMZ (which I think is All Good, it is news to Jackie and Tito says something along the line of "what are you talking about." But they are clearly aware of an agreement with the second promoter. And this promoter had not yet come out with a suit against the Jackson's. Correct. because they actually agreed to the terms here. So maybe they are different promoters? Maybe?

Correct. They are 2 different promoters. Jackie comments about AGE, then later The Jacksons lawyer talks about another promotion.

So like I was saying and according to you Jackie knew nothing about All Good and they were talking about two different shows. Isn't that the point is Jackie not a brother of Michael's? They knew nothing about the All Good shows damn

yall chill out. go back and read over your post. If something don't sound right edit it please

So like I was saying and according to you Jackie knew nothing about All Good and they were talking about two different shows. Isn't that the point is Jackie not a brother of Michael's? They knew nothing about the All Good shows damn

Ive been saying the whole time that they DID know about it. I then told you they knew about it as it was on A Jackson Dynasty. You claimed it wasnt and that they didnt know about it until their lawyer told them about it.Thats the whole point I was making and why I proved you wrong with the videos, that they did say in on the show and that they DID know about. Yes Jackie was the one who mentioned that he knew about it. Did you even watch that video I posted (its the first 1!) or did someone else tell you about that one too?

Last edited:

Ok JTF I think you and I have had some sort of miscommunication. I think we were on 2 different wave lengths. After the PM I understand where you are coming from and I agree, The Jacksons never signed anything to do with the show, only Frank Dileo did and received money for it. Its all on his head.

That is why I kept saying the brothers knew nothing about it. The only name that keeps coming up is Frank. He was not Michael's manager when he signed whatever he signed so I really don't get what AGE is talking about

UPDATE: Howard Weitzman, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, tells TMZ, "AllGood's creditor's claim and its underlying lawsuit are frivolous and wholly without merit."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0gKlimeGs

Why cant they just let this man rest in peace...

Thats really ridiculous. What they think?Do they think MJ's estate is crazy to give them this much money?

Why is AGE suing MJJ Productions and not only Dileo Entertainment?

Because if Dileo said he was MJ's manager when he wasn't, he should be the only one responsible for this alleged breach of contract.

This is all way beyond ridiculous.

44. AllGood learned through the press, third-parties, industry
insiders and persons close to Jackson that Jackson approved of the Event and Dileo was
Jackson’s acting manager.

AGE cannot be taken seriously when it relies on "industry insiders".

Last edited:

Well apparently I know more than you because you ousted yourself in your own lie and got caught! lol You tried to say that the Jacksons didnt know this that and the other and you were wrong. They did. :doh: Anyway you bore me with this childish back and forth...................

sorry but they didnt know and made an offical stament to that effect ...

Also I dont think they were speaking of AGE on their show
they were speaking of a contract they signed for a different promoter
AGE would be suing them if that was the case and they are not_They
are only suing Michaels estate - which has no merit

also The contract they had with Frank Delio was only for him to try and secure
Michael and the Jacksons - for a show_ and Frank said they NEVER follwed though on
thier end of the deal - Michael has already oblicgated himself with AEG When Frank
approached MJ - Michael wasnt interested Untill after his London Venue _ Allgood
doesnt have a leg to stand on _They have NO contract with MIchael or the Jacksons _

This is what Joe and Rowe were trying to force upon Michael
and Michael wanted to do his OWN show at the 02. before he
would agree to any shows with AGE Allgood ..

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

The Jacksons Deny Any Involvement
With Planned Jackson 5 Reunion Show in Texas With Brother Michael & Sister Janet

Beverly Hills, CA, May 15, 2009 — In an official statement issued today The Jacksons (Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Randy Jackson) have denied they were in any way involved with a proposed Jackson 5 reunion concert in Texas on July 3rd claimed this week by New Jersey concert promoters AllGood Entertainment.

According to The Jackson’s manager, Danny O’Donovan, the original members of the Jackson 5, and younger brother, Randy, who later joined Michael and his older brothers performing as The Jacksons, were never approached about participating in the purported Texas concert event with Michael and sister, Janet.

The Jacksons have said they will support Michael in fighting any legal action brought by AllGood Entertainment with regard to the promoter’s claim about a July 3rd concert in Texas Stadium. O’Donovan said “There is absolutely no merit in this claim, and we had no knowledge of any contract with anyone, for a so-called family tour reunion. In fact, The Jacksons were never even approached about it and no offer was ever made to them.”

All of the Jackson brothers are thrilled that Michael is returning to the live stage this summer and are totally in support of his historic 50 concert run at London’s O2 Arena. They eagerly look forward to seeing and enjoying his “This Is It!” concert event.

Contact Information
DANNY O'DONOVAN
468 N. Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Last edited:

To hell with Josephs buddys. Rest in peace angel, all this won't bother you no more.

sorry but they didnt know and made an offical stament to that effect ...

Also I dont think they were speaking of AGE on their show
they were speaking of a contract they signed for a different promoter
AGE would be suing them if that was the case and they are not_They
are only suing Michaels estate - which has no merit

also The contract they had with Frank Delio was only for him to try and secure
Michael and the Jacksons - for a show_ and Frank said they NEVER follwed though on
thier end of the deal - Michael has already oblicgated himself with AEG When Frank
approached MJ - Michael wasnt interested Untill after his London Venue _ Allgood
doesnt have a leg to stand on _They have NO contract with MIchael or the Jacksons _

This is what Joe and Rowe were trying to force upon Michael
and Michael wanted to do his OWN show at the 02. before he
would agree to any shows with AGE Allgood ..

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

The Jacksons Deny Any Involvement
With Planned Jackson 5 Reunion Show in Texas With Brother Michael & Sister Janet

Contact Information
DANNY O'DONOVAN
468 N. Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

We've already discussed all this and came to the same conclusion.:clapping:

Yeah !!!
Im so happy to hear that :)
thanks for the applause

All that info is good reference.

BTW does anyone have a copy of the AGE contract? I cant find it.

Them again. I thought the judge threw out this claim already. Man are they ever going to stop?

I hope they wont get a dime!

Back