Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

like this model.lol

dog-this-is-it-coat.jpg
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved! Not that cute dog resistant to the charms of Michael's talent! lol! :wub:

firstly i want the dog coat so badly 4 my dachshund and secondly Keny has the power to make all our dreams come true, I hope he chooses a few fans to meet MJ before the shows

how do you send message to Kenny on twitter? I have joined it a few days ago but can not figure it out.lol
I wanted to send him the raincoat pic

you have to run mouse into last post and just click "reply to KennyOrtegaBlog" :)
I think it's only way to write to him? or there's some other option to send messages and I don't know ;P lol

Yes! REHEARSALS TODAY :) Heading home in a few. 21 Days to TII Peace!44 minutes ago from web

Good morning from Las Vegas Nevada :) Wishing everyone a great week!about 1 hour ago from web

Sweet dreams my Peeps- Keep the tweets coming-love hearing from you-you're a source of inspiration every day! Peace, KOabout 8 hours ago from web

Sup Peeps? I'm in Vegas finishing up a project at the Wynn called the LAKE OF DREAMS. Did you know I choreographed the Bellagio Fountains?about 14 hours ago from web

woooo!! does anyone else think these things like 'imagination creates reality' are things kenny has heard from michael? just sounds like stuff michael wud say, not that i dnt think kenny wud say it, i dunno, just sounds michaelish :D

:)

KennyOrtegaBlog: "Sweet Dreams All! I'm off to slumber. I have to rest up for a very big TII week. Imagination creates reality! Peace in Iran and the world!" -2 minutes ago from web

It does seem Michaelish. Either way, it's an interesting and intriguing statement. Can't wait to hear what it's all about from those going on opening night.

Kenny is down with the kids! :lol:

:lol: He's too cool for school. The one where he goes "'Sup, Peeps" got me, too. :rofl: Gotta say I am LOVING Twitter now. It has to be the best new thing on the internet since YouTube, imo.

And yes to Peace in Iran! :rollingpeace:

KennyOrtegaBlog Welcome to all my new Twitter Followers. Thanks for the Sweet Tweets. At this rate, we'll break 2500 by London! Keep em coming! Peace TII!
10 minutes ago from web

i singed into twitter but cant see everyones question to kenny how do i do it?

Rehearsal was awesome tonight. My lips are sealed as to any specifics, but know we're back and we're bad as ever :) 19 days and counting TIIabout 1 hour ago from web

Welcome to all my new Twitter Followers. Thanks for the Sweet Tweets. At this rate, we'll break 2500 by London! Keep em coming! Peace TII!about 17 hours ago from web

KennyOrtegaBlog: Great day at rehearsal! Enjoying a big bowl of cereal then reading Manly a bedtime story. Sweet dreams and tweets 19 and counting to TII!
15 minutes ago from web

:lol: Wonder how he would read his dog a bedtime story....''woof woof woof woof''.........

Back