Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

Someone want to post on Kenny's page: "Randy said a new single will come out before the 1st show.. is this true?"

I really don't see Kenny responding to that question. At least not the response folks are looking for. LOL! I mean, it's not Kenny's job to confirm things that may have been said by Randy Phillips back in March.

Aside from the fact, if there is going to be a new single, I hardly doubt that Kenny would be willing to talk about it on his Twitter page at this point. You'll know how MJ get's down. If a new single is in the pipeline, MJ most likely got folks on lockdown, like he always does.

Have a Rockin Weekend my friends. Off to rehearsal and another day of magic and living the dream!37 minutes ago from web

Don't think so. I will if someone tells me how to msg Kenny. I've just made an account only now.

EDIT:
Hey Kenny - Can't WAIT to see & hear MJ perform these NEW SONGS Randy talked up!! This is true, right? :)

Last edited:
Yeah, he used the word "overnighter"...which generally means someone is staying just for a night or two and go back.

I think a This is It twitter page would soooo rock! :wild: Ooh what about a youtube page? I remember when Janet was on her tour, she and JD would put up little youtube messages. Stuff like that would really be great for the fans who can't go as well as the ones who are going later on. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds and what they do with it. Exciting indeed. :girl_happy: I may have to get a twitter page afterall, just to be able to follow stuff. lol

Could it be that he might be staying @ a hotel at the airport as in an "overnighter and then back to the rehersals? just wondering... :)

yeah would look great on my dogs too
like this model.lol

dog-this-is-it-coat.jpg

OMG! Is this for REAL?????? I am laughing like crazy!!!! Is that real or photoshop??? I find it hard to believe!

Anyone having problems with accessing KO's site?

Takes long to load, my screen freezes and This program is not responding, End Now message appears every time I open his site. Hmm...

OMG! Is this for REAL?????? I am laughing like crazy!!!! Is that real or photoshop??? I find it hard to believe!
i did this with photoshop :lol:
but seriously all dogs should walk in this in the rainy England during the concerts.lol

Last edited:
If they sell baby t-shirts at this is it i wanna get one for my dog Elmo!

Enjoying a restful day in the sun. Tomorrows rehearsal bring us another day closer to the dream. We feel your love & excitement! 21 days TIIhalf a minute ago from web

Back