Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

i may have posted this before, but i don't care..i didn't get enough sleep last night...lol

but MJ makes anyone working for him feel like a kid again, and enjoy what they do for a living..i notice that..lol..

that's wonderful:clapping:

Ohh those are cool :D Maybe i should follow him on twitter. It's fun to follow people and yet it feels a bit wierd. But hey this can be usefull for some more info about the concerts :D

:) It's not about MJ but Kenny just updated to say:

KennyOrtegaBlog: HSM 4 will be Directed by my friend and a very talented man Jeff Hornaday. Jeff is also a Director/Choreographer! We're All In This Together
2 minutes ago from web

I asked him how rehearsals for TII are going, I hope he replies lol

"Another amazing day with MJ. He has been an inspiration from day one. His heart and imagination are in every part of THIS IS IT! Peace out!" 2 hours ago

"MJ's awesome! We started Tech rehearsals last week. We've been in Band and Dance rehearsals since April. Cheers..." 2 AM

This is of his twitter, aint this amazing guys!

http://twitter.com/KennyOrtegaBlog

wow" Im gonna follow him, thank you for posting, wanna be updated with Mikes rehearsal too :clapping:

Thanks for your tweets, love hearing from you. Sweet dreams from Manly and me. Only 238 more Followers to hit 2002. Keep em coming. TII39 minutes ago from web

It took me a while to realise Manly is his dog. I think it's Sharpay's Dog from High School Musical!

It took me a while to realise Manly is his dog. I think it's Sharpay's Dog from High School Musical!

Oh thanks for saying. I was wondering. I was kind of afraid to ask and find out I had been living under a rock or something. Yeah, I wondered if it was from the musical(s).

@ImInLoveWithMJ Manly loves being on set and at rehearsals. He was practically born in a trunk :) He starred opposite Ashley T in HSM 2 & 34 minutes ago from web in reply to ImInLoveWithMJ

WHOO HOO, less than 100 Followers to go till our 2002 goal! We'll celebrate together when we arrive! Peace my Peeps from back stage at TII!about 1 hour ago from web

Rockin at rehearsal. Thinking of you guys. Hope you're having a great night.about 8 hours ago from web

Wish I could be Manly! J/K, lol :p
Btw, it's nice when you can take your dog when you go to work.

Anyway, imagine you get to experience all those creative processes and feel that unique atmosphere while watching the masters at work. Mmm...nice...
:wub:

Thanx for the tweets!
xxx

I don't know what it is, but there's something about the way he says "My Peeps" that just cracks me up! :lol: His tweets are the best...as well as the ones who sold MJ some art at that art fair a month back.

Edit: Nevermind. ^ You beat me to it. :lol:

I don't know what it is, but there's something about the way he says "My Peeps" that just cracks me up! :lol: His tweets are the best...as well as the ones who sold MJ some art at that art fair a month back.

Kenny is down with the kids! :lol:

Back