Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

Kenny Ortega Twitter:

Off to LA and rehearsals. I'm looking forward to a great week with MJ and the Team! Rock ON! TII !
COUNTDOWN TO LONDON @ Kennyortetga.com

Currently we're having Kennyortega.com SITE PROBLEMS. Hopefully will be up later today. I'll post when I know for sure. Love and Light!

http://twitter.com/kennyortegablog

I'm so jealous that he's getting to witness Michael through his creative process. I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall during rehearsals just to observe Michael.

3 weeks and 5days everyone!!!

I can't access kennyortega.com...
why is that?

EDIT:
Currently we're having Kennyortega.com SITE PROBLEMS. Hopefully will be up later today.
okay... xD

I'm so jealous that he's getting to witness Michael through his creative process. I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall during rehearsals just to observe Michael.

Me too! I would give anything to see the rechearsals. It is a great pride for all those people who are involved in the concerts to witness it. I feel a good envy :wild: ... of all these people! :D

"To all Kenny Ortega and Michael Jackson fans -

From Michael Jackson's partner in the creation, direction and staging of the Dangerous and HIStory Tours - Kenny Ortega is now helming MJ's triumphant return to the stage with "This is It!" premiering July 13th at the O2 Arena in London.

Kenny sends a big shout out to all the MJ Fans around the world!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1934435&postcount=38

"To all Kenny Ortega and Michael Jackson fans -

From Michael Jackson's partner in the creation, direction and staging of the Dangerous and HIStory Tours - Kenny Ortega is now helming MJ's triumphant return to the stage with "This is It!" premiering July 13th at the O2 Arena in London.

Kenny sends a big shout out to all the MJ Fans around the world!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1934435&postcount=38

This has made my day more better after not having good news about my dad. :better:I can't wait until all the action begans and we start to see the man perfom. Whop!:punk:

^Sorry to hear about your dad DM! :( I wish him and your family well! God bless!*hugs*

Follow Kenny on twitter!
He wants 2002 followers before he leaves for London with MICHAEL :D

lol..did he really say that?

yeah, lol

16k1g1y.png

I dunno why 2002 exactly :lol: Maybe it's his favourite number.

This has made my day more better after not having good news about my dad. :better:I can't wait until all the action begans and we start to see the man perfom. Whop!:punk:

Sorry to hear bout your dad dorothy marie :hug:

I think you will get to see the rehearsals. We've already seen a professional documentary-style video of dance auditions. The team behind this, to fit in with the modern world of marketing, will be making a DVD/Blu-Ray documentary for a home release of the concert, or at least a documentary to be televised. I guarantee it. It just makes sense. My money is on a disc release of the concert with behind the scenes extras, though.

I think you will get to see the rehearsals. We've already seen a professional documentary-style video of dance auditions. The team behind this, to fit in with the modern world of marketing, will be making a DVD/Blu-Ray documentary for a home release of the concert, or at least a documentary to be televised. I guarantee it. It just makes sense. My money is on a disc release of the concert with behind the scenes extras, though.

what makes sense to us doesn't necessarily make sense. MJ isn't into dvd's and we probably won't see the rehearsals because they are a secret. MJ is saving all that for everyone to see the finished product in concert.. he might be doing the concert in other countries later, so the details can't be given away before those audiences see the concert.

My money is on a disc release of the concert with behind the scenes extras, though.
Same here :yes:
That way, all of us who cannot attend the concerts will still be able to enjoy it at home. And it's a great way for those who do go to th O2 to keep the memories alive afterwards. A concert dvd would sell big time!

what makes sense to us doesn't necessarily make sense. MJ isn't into dvd's and we probably won't see the rehearsals because they are a secret. MJ is saving all that for everyone to see the finished product in concert.. he might be doing the concert in other countries later, so the details can't be given away before those audiences see the concert.

While I agree with what you're saying (based on the past), and many plans have also fallen through (although I have a feeling many of those ideas shouldn't have made it to the public domain), we have already had evidence of what I've said in the form of a short, professional documentary showing rehearsals, so I think chances are better this time round.

Kicking back with Manly after a great rehearsal. Thanks for putting out the tweets! We've grown to 1,452 only 550 more to reach 2002! TII !about 3 hours ago from web

I know one of the dancers personally ..
I will kick his ass if he dont give me some footage's

wouldnt it be great if Kenny sat down with MJ half hour before the shows to do an online chat with the fans somehow

Check the previous page.

Thanx for those Tweets! Keep them coming! Woohoo!

Last edited:
Back