Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

I love your Avator! Don't you think there was something dramatic about how he went through those sensors? It was like a dance pose or something to that effect.

Yeah, he likes to make a dramatic entrance lol :lol:

WHOO HOO, less than 100 Followers to go till our 2002 goal! We'll celebrate together when we arrive! Peace my Peeps from back stage at TII!about 1 hour ago from web

I wonder how he'll celebrate :lol:? A new pic from rehearsals would be a welcomed celebration for us all!

this has gone from one of many things Mr. Ortega talks about, to the only thing he talks about, and that's a good thing cus it's consuming him now. so, MJ has got it goin on at that rehearsal. lol

KennyOrtegaBlog 15 away...ahh yeah... CAN YOU FEEL IT? Manyly and I are doing a little jig in the backyard to celebrate. Love to all my Peeps!
less than a minute ago from web

Kenny and his peeps :lol:

KennyOrtegaBlog 15 away...ahh yeah... CAN YOU FEEL IT? Manyly and I are doing a little jig in the backyard to celebrate. Love to all my Peeps!
less than a minute ago from web

Kenny and his peeps :lol:

Wait whats going on? What is everyone so happy about?

I'm following him now, i'm number 1989...lol

He just needs 13 more ( wow , there's the magical number again)

:) I sent a screenshot to Kenny lol
vmvzmx.jpg

Kenny seems happy :lol:

Just an unbeliviable, a tah-dah, and a keep em coming message? Kinda anti-climactic if you ask me...*was hoping for a new pic or something like that*

I was surprised to see his cute dog! I expected a bigger one, stupid assumptions, lol.
I looove his dog! I think Rem (my toy poodle) and Manly would get along just fine, hehe! :D

Congrats on 2002 followers.
Love the part - Imagination creates reality-. True.

Thanx for the video! :cheers:

Last edited:
Why would they cast anyone to advertise an old album.

what old album ???
I didnt see anything about any album from Kenny :scratch:
he is counting down to TII 02 he wanted 2002 followers
to celebrate before going to London _ he just got them sooner
then expected :)

what old album ???
I didnt see anything about any album from Kenny :scratch:
he is counting down to TII 02 he wanted 2002 followers
to celebrate before going to London _ he just got them sooner
then expected :)

Sorry I posted in the wrong thread.

His dog is the same breed as 2 of ours are. I knew it would be a little one because he travels a lot. I must say I like the guy as much sa I like his work.

Btw where is he? Are they working in paradise?

Good night sweet Peeps! Thanks for an amazing day bringing the site to 2002! Your love & support means the world to me and everyone at TIIabout 1 hour ago from web

The video message was sweet, it's so good of him to do all this! Building up the hype!! Particularly for us! :D

Anyone here have a Twitter Account?

Someone want to post on Kenny's page: "Randy said a new single will come out before the 1st show.. is this true?"

I'd love to see if he responds, cause he's the one that'd know.

Anyone here have a Twitter Account?

Someone want to post on Kenny's page: "Randy said a new single will come out before the 1st show.. is this true?"

I'd love to see if he responds, cause he's the one that'd know.

Yeah post it.

Back