Twitter Updates from Kenny Ortega [ Post all new Twitter updates in here]

can we please have a NEW kenny ortega twitter thread ? This thread brings up so many memorys of happiness which now is very much sadness :(.

Just been to Twitter and re-read all Kenny's updates since that day. There are some I missed. Here I am in tears again! Shouldn't have read them .. woops!

i remember one of his last tweets before the 25th June was that he was reading to Manly in bed..that was so cute...ah:(

God, its awful now. I loved this thread before. Is KO still twittering then? Dont know why I ask really cause it just wont be the same hearing from him working on the movie when Im not even sure how I feel about the movie.

God, its awful now. I loved this thread before. Is KO still twittering then? Dont know why I ask really cause it just wont be the same hearing from him working on the movie when Im not even sure how I feel about the movie.

U should be glad over this movie. Of course it will be hard to watch but we will at least see the master at work preparing for "This is it".

Its alittle comfort in this sadness, u know... It will be wonderful to have the DVD so u can watch it all the time. :).

KennyOrtegaBlogI spent the day pouring through gorgeous footage of our beloved Michael. He looks beautiful! SMILE

about 6 hours ago from web

KennyOrtegaBlogTHIS IS IT my peeps. Dedicated to all the believers. MJ, Singing and Dancing on the Big Screen! All for you, the fans! October 09! Peace
12:05 AM Aug 12th from web

i know we cant discuss specifics of Karens facebook here.. but Kenny clearly knew MJ was gravely unwell.. and sat and watched, hoping for the best

I'm shaking for being so angry

i know we cant discuss specifics of Karens facebook here.. but Kenny clearly knew MJ was gravely unwell.. and sat and watched, hoping for the best

dont blame Kenny Ortega. come on his very loyal and a good friend of mike. Has been since the dangerous era. I know everybody is sad over his death.. u should blame his medical team instead.

Dr. Murray is the one to be mad at.

Agree, its sad that we can't discuss her posts because there's two different discussion on her page about Kenny's role and what he really knew and saw of Michaels health.

Karen is sharing some insight information and I dont understand why Kenny would tweet like that if Michaels health wasnt good and that Kenny knew of that.

Last edited:
09...as in 2009 lol.
I agree we shouldn't be mad at Kenny.

EDIT: Just re-read the post. Karen's facebook? :unsure:

Can anyone PM me what Karen's been saying on her facebook? I know it's none of my business but I wanna know! As far as I'm aware, Kenny has been a loyal friend of MJ's for years. He seems like a nice guy, and he was the one who was responsible for pushing back that opening date because he didn't want Michael to start the tour without being ready. He seemed to have MJ's best interests at heart. I could of sworn it was him who said he was cutting up MJ's chicken trying to encourage him to eat.

Can anyone PM me what Karen's been saying on her facebook? I know it's none of my business but I wanna know! As far as I'm aware, Kenny has been a loyal friend of MJ's for years. He seems like a nice guy, and he was the one who was responsible for pushing back that opening date because he didn't want Michael to start the tour without being ready. He seemed to have MJ's best interests at heart. I could of sworn it was him who said he was cutting up MJ's chicken trying to encourage him to eat.

I have dual thoughts about this. Kenny obviously wanted to be supportive and help MJ's vision come forth but if you have to cut up a grown man's food and feed it to him, something's really wrong.....
Now did he try to help MJ? that we don't know, Karen says she did.
Who knows??
But on the other hand I don't think Kenny is necessarily lying here, I just think he wants to keep MJ's legacy going in a positive way and I can't blame him for that either.

Karen telling all this stuff I'm not sure is the right thing to do, I've read her facebook posts and I feel like its starting to get gossipy.

I do think people behind the scenes were worried about Mike - Randy Philips looked very uncomfortable during the video he released with Kenny explaining why the dates were moved - but I'm not sure how much they tried to help him. He was very stubborn anyway and may not have listened to them even if they tried.
As you said, I think people like Kenny may be talking up Mike's health status to protect his legacy. They are fans like us in a way. In the end though, the inevitable release of the police report and autopsy leak will tell us what his real situation was. Also, when the TII rehearsals are released we will be able to see for ourselves if he was ok. If he really was struggling the editors would have to perform a miracle to make it look any other way. I'm dreading seeing that show, but at the same time I won't be able to stay away.
It's success though will be very hit and miss. I'm not certain it will sustain any level of success after the first couple of weeks. If the reviews and trailers are bad, it may not even perform well in the first week. I hope they market it right.

I do think people behind the scenes were worried about Mike - Randy Philips looked very uncomfortable during the video he released with Kenny explaining why the dates were moved - but I'm not sure how much they tried to help him. He was very stubborn anyway and may not have listened to them even if they tried.
As you said, I think people like Kenny may be talking up Mike's health status to protect his legacy. They are fans like us in a way. In the end though, the inevitable release of the police report and autopsy leak will tell us what his real situation was. Also, when the TII rehearsals are released we will be able to see for ourselves if he was ok. If he really was struggling the editors would have to perform a miracle to make it look any other way. I'm dreading seeing that show, but at the same time I won't be able to stay away.
It's success though will be very hit and miss. I'm not certain it will sustain any level of success after the first couple of weeks. If the reviews and trailers are bad, it may not even perform well in the first week. I hope they market it right.

True to a certain extent. Even Karen says MJ last two rehearsals were great and we've had many people say the same thing, so again I don't think Kenny is lying but not maybe telling the whole truth.
And who's to say he couldn't have beat the problem and get better.
Its seems like he really was trying to get it together so I don't necessarily believe he was drugged up/falling apart every single day and the tox reports won't tell that.............

Yeah I honestly hope there wasn't anything deceitful or neglecting in what Kenny was saying. I guess he was excited, caught up in it all. Plus, if I was close with Michael and this was happening, fair enough I wouldn't probably write the updates anyway but if someone asked me I would say yeah he's doing great! But then help him out behind the scenes. He was hardly gonna come out and say the opposite was he? That would also have hurt Michael if he did. I really wanna believe he's a good guy.
Thinking about it, this whole situation is strange. Hard to know what to believe or who to trust. It's ridiculous really.

True to a certain extent. Even Karen says MJ last two rehearsals were great and we've had many people say the same thing, so again I don't think Kenny is lying but not maybe telling the whole truth.
And who's to say he couldn't have beat the problem and get better.
Its seems like he really was trying to get it together so I don't necessarily believe he was drugged up/falling apart every single day and the tox reports won't tell that.............

Im sorry but thats so sad to hear, that ONLY his last two rehersals were great and they thought he would get better now.

I saw a post on her facebook where someone said that they had rehearsed since april and his greatest were in mid-june. And that person questioned wheter Michael had enough of time or not, since they were going to London a week later. Were there enough of time to rehearse or not? He passed away 18 days before the show was going to kick off... so within 18 days, Michael needed to be better. So three weeks before his opening show, Karen thinks he is STARTING to get better, Oh Boy! :(

Can you be all-good in 18 days and all these days were not put aside for rehersal? Was he going to reherase in London too or not?

I dont think we should read to much into the hearsay and opinions of those like Kenny and Karen who were around him during the shows. For one, a lot of what we hear is conflicting, some say he was upbeat and ready, others say he was struggling. We cant even agree on that small snippet of They Dont Care About Us that AEG released, some think he is full of energy while others think he was tired.

We will see when the footage is released as a film, but even then it might be hard to really know anything for sure. Im apprehensive about watching it to be honest. It is sure to be an emotional journey thats all I do know for sure. :(

As far as I am concerned, everybody can say anything they want right about now, its not like the golden goose is around anymore to dispute or fire their asses! Karen was no 'friend' of Michael's, only another 'employee' so there is no need for descretion where she is concerned it seems.

I take back my posts from earlier today, and I'm funking fuming!!

Okay I'm looking over what Karen's was saying on her facebook. So if Kenny was lying all this time about Michael health, then so was Travis Payne and Michael Bearden and all the dancers and musicians. Many of the people working on TII worked with Michael for years. Even Michael Bush was saying how amazing Michael was during rehearsals. The photographer was saying the same thing. What does Frank Dileo have against Michael? Why is it some people believe that he would rather have Michael die, then have him cancel a few shows because he didn't feel up to it? Frank has known Michael for what? 25 years? Surely he couldn't be that careless to let Michael do something he knew he wasn't capable of doing. It just seems strange that Karen was the only one worried about Michael, and all these people who have been "friends" for years could sit there and watch the poor man deteriorate. There are just so many conflicting stories... everybody just seems to be pointing the finger at everybody else.

Okay I'm looking over what Karen's was saying on her facebook. So if Kenny was lying all this time about Michael health, then so was Travis Payne and Michael Bearden and all the dancers and musicians. Many of the people working on TII worked with Michael for years. Even Michael Bush was saying how amazing Michael was during rehearsals. The photographer was saying the same thing. What does Frank Dileo have against Michael? Why is it some people believe that he would rather have Michael die, then have him cancel a few shows because he didn't feel up to it? Frank has known Michael for what? 25 years? Surely he couldn't be that careless to let Michael do something he knew he wasn't capable of doing. It just seems strange that Karen was the only one worried about Michael, and all these people who have been "friends" for years could sit there and watch the poor man deteriorate. There are just so many conflicting stories... everybody just seems to be pointing the finger at everybody else.

karens the only one openly saying she was worried... but i'm sure kenny was worried too.. he didnt care enough to actually take action.. but i'm not calling him a murderer

kennys hardly gonna tweet .."o dear MJs losing more weight and I had to cut up his food today" .. or "been rehearsing since april and only had 2 good rehearsals" is he?

all the dancers etc are all being paid by AEG and have to be careful

if people dont want to take Karens word.. i fully understand that.. cos so many people are lying.. but take those fans word. they saw him on 20 June looking SKELETOL and they instantly feared for his life.. and they have the emails they sent on 21 June to Karen as proof

these fans risked being cut off by MJ.. lets not forget they were being allowed around mj quite a bit.. they risked all that cos they were SO WORRIED and noone else was doing anything

karens the only one openly saying she was worried... but i'm sure kenny was worried too.. he didnt care enough to actually take action.. but i'm not calling him a murderer

kennys hardly gonna tweet .."o dear MJs losing more weight and I had to cut up his food today" .. or "been rehearsing since april and only had 2 good rehearsals" is he?

if people dont want to take Karens word.. i fully understand that.. cos so many people are lying.. but take those fans word. they saw him on 20 June looking SKELETOL and they instantly feared for his life.. and they have the emails they sent on 21 June to Karen as proof

these fans risked being cut off by MJ.. lets not forget they were being allowed around mj quite a bit.. they risked all that cos they were SO WORRIED and noone else was doing anything

When the autopsy comes out, I think not only will the toxicology report be important but MJ's weight. Kai the chef, talked about him losing weight. Alot of medication is given by weight & if Murray was not monitoring that I would think that he could easily give too much. I doubt he did since he didn't have any of the other things to monitor him while he slept, no Norcan or a defibrillator.

I understand what you're saying. I know some people here noticed Michael's weight when those pictures of him with the leopard print pants were posted here a week before he died. Everyone was telling each other not to worry because he looked just as thin in the 80s. I think we all saw that he was too thin, but we chose to be blind. I guess I'm guilty of that too. I remember one of MJ's old friends saying that when MJ was preparing for a tour, he would be so engrossed in what he was doing that he would forget to eat. Didn't AEG or Kenny say something similar, and that they had to literally HIRE someone to remind him to eat? I really think they were worried too and were trying to help him, but Karen makes it sound like they weren't doing a thing.

Didn't AEG or Kenny say that they had to literally HIRE someone to remind him to eat? I really think they were worried too and were trying to help him, but Karen makes it sound like they weren't doing a thing.

if it gets to the point where you are having to cut someones food up.. and hire someone to "remind" them to eat (whatever that means?!) .. then they should have been asking some serious questions

Fans who saw him mid June werent even with him for that long, but they were "fearing for his life"... these are the same fans who saw him alot around him major skinny trial time.. it was WORSE than that.. and here he was about to embark on a 50 date tour

whilst it may have been thepropofol that finally did it.. this was inevitable if his body was in this sort of a state.. it was a timb bomb.. and i hope the investigation looks at the bigger picture.. cos far too many people were just looking the other way.. trying not to see someone dying before their eyes. and i think the spotlight should be on them too

On the 'This Is It' clip that was being shown on our TV screens he looked ILL imo

well thats worrying in itself. cos that will have been the BEST clip they had of him.. or one of them..

they arent going to be showing someone "reminding MJ to eat" and physically HOLDING HIM UP .. are they

sorry, very angry

On the 'This Is It' clip that was being shown on our TV screens he looked ILL imo

COME ON ?? He did not look ill. U just saying this because he died hours later of drugs ...
Michael was not ill. He was happy which many people stated while working with him on this show.

It was the overdose that killed him. Sad but the truth.

Back