Tickets to Michael Jackson movie go on sale September 27 ( 2 week run only )[ Threads Merged ]

we'll probs have to sign up to a presale, to get a presale code of the presale which has presale codes to the presale for the presale.

THEN

we buy tickets for the showing for ourself, partner and two kids and Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon to then be told we are only able to have so many tickets to the showing and cannot take along with us other people.

THEN

they change the rules and say we can take Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon

BUT

on the website it states that Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon aint welcome

THEREFORE

we spend an age trying to clarify between agency and promoter if Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon can actually come along

AND

they state yes so long as Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon are paid for on another credit card at another address.......

Last edited:
Sony......

past performance is actually a blooming good indicator to future performance............

we'll probs have to sign up to a presale, to get a presale code of the presale which has presale codes to the presale for the presale.

THEN

we buy tickets for the showing for ourself, partner and two kids and Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon to then be told we are only able to have so many tickets to the showing and cannot take along with us other people.

THEN

BUT

THEREFORE

we spend an age trying to clarify between agency and promoter if Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon can actually come along

AND

they state yes so long as Aunty Sue and Uncle Jon are paid for on another credit card at another address.......

:hysterical:

deja vu :(

its obviously not going to be just a 2 week run, they will say that it was such a success that it will stay in the cinema for another month

THEN

THEN

BUT

THEREFORE

AND

lol........

and then.

all cinemas close down. and we're left all trying to get refunds,

but

we have a choice of either getting a full refund or getting the ticket.

then the same process starts all over again for the announcement of a dvd release......

Maybe Michael Jackson fan clubs could contact Sony or whoever and ask for a large amount of tickets to be available to us first.

lol........

and then.

all cinemas close down. and we're left all trying to get refunds,

but

we have a choice of either getting a full refund or getting the ticket.
loool
actually it will be the popcorne machine that will go broke in most of the cinemas so they can not open

why is evrything to do with michael so flipping hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's the biggest recording artist ever and we dont even have the bad tour on dvd!!!

but some rubbish band you have never heard of you can buy on dvd!!

i think we should form a michael jackson hit squad,, where we get the masters of all his dvd's recordings etc..and release the stuff ourselves!! rather than all this faffing around!
p.s please check out my vids

I have no intention of going through the ordeal that I went through to get the tickets for the concerts. I have a feeling two weeks will be extended if the demand is there, just like the concerts. I would rather get it on DVD and watch it when I feel ready, if I sit in a cinema snivelling my way through boxes of Kleenex nobody sitting near me will be able to enjoy it anyway.

If that's true, I think it's safe to say I won't be seeing it. I'm of two minds about possibly seeing the film anyway but this would take even the possibility away. I don't see how a film with such a limited timeframe would make it to a cinema near me. Oh well...

I can so see this fiasco happening

THEN

THEN

BUT

THEREFORE

AND

If its limited and you get the tickets online and not at the cinema just wait for the touting .. :(

Yeh i think they should just sell the tickets at the cinema as you go in, that way if you buy a ticket you have to watch it and cant go and sell them :mad:

No doubt Sony will do a '50 date This Is It' run when the demand soars through the roof.

Why can't they just show the movie normally as any other movie instead of all this bullshit? Beacuse of this, I doubt my Cinema will show it. Limited for 2 weeks? ...................................

I can so see this fiasco happening
If its limited and you get the tickets online and not at the cinema just wait for the touting .. :(
My thoughts exactly. If my nerves weren't already stretched past the breaking point I might feel even more upset about this. I'm worried about ticket sites being swamped and fans not getting tickets or not even getting it in a theater near us and so being unable to go. Why, oh why. Well, I hope it goes well. I can't take much more of this.:mello:

I have sent an email to the norwegian Cinema company, regarding the movie, asking about if they are going to show it. really hope they do. But its so typical Norway not to show it.

Back