Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

What dates in Jan

EDIT: OK just looked, there's only one date in Jan with one upper tier ticket left but when you click on accept it just takes u back to the homepage. Think they're having problems.

hey guys i wanted to buy a ticket for my Mum (she's a fan) but she's not really tall. do you think B3 row A would be ok for her?

Last edited:

What block do you reckon has the best view out of 402 and 108?

depends on the row on my opinion... 402 is closer. but 108 the view is better. i once watched the show from aside and from the middle of the field. from the middle was better. but i what's the row?

I would be tempted to go for 108, not 402. Yes 402 is closer, but you won't be in the thick of it like you would in 108. I chose 106 (well was given it as option in presale lol) and 105 for the 2 concerts that i'm going to.

Thanks for the feedback! Well I've actually got both for the final show, I had 402 Row F, but then got offered a 108 ticket so got that too thinking it'd be a better view. I'm gonna sell the 402 then. :yes: I think the row in 108 is U or something like that. I'll stick with the 108.

hey guys what you think of block 409 row S? can you actually see something from there? i havent got enough money to buy tickets for 8/09 and this is the only option i see so far. it must be better than staying outside anyway, right? :) :)

Catherine, wherever you sit in that arena you're going to be ok. There are large screens which will be showing Mike up close, and he's going to be putting on such a huge show that I think you'll be fine in 409. However, are u ok with heights? Also it'll be difficult to dance from there as it's quite steep.

looks like am gonna sell my 17th aug block 111, pm me if your interested. and al keep note of who is interested in tht date. its about 75% am gonna have to part with it. at least i still have a 102 row b for the 26th

hey guys what you think of block 409 row S? can you actually see something from there? i havent got enough money to buy tickets for 8/09 and this is the only option i see so far. it must be better than staying outside anyway, right? :) :)
its about as far back as you can get. but like you say if it means being inside or out. what date is it for? seeing a more ticks are being added on viagogo maybe wait?

hey,

i ordered tickets for the 24th of july, and asked and they will be send to home adress.
but i want to that we pick them up at a salespoint of ticketmaster in england, is that possible to change that?

hey,

i ordered tickets for the 24th of july, and asked and they will be send to home adress.
but i want to that we pick them up at a salespoint of ticketmaster in england, is that possible to change that?

If you can contact ticketmaster i don't see why you shouldn't be able to ask to pick them up from the box office or something :)

its about as far back as you can get. but like you say if it means being inside or out. what date is it for? seeing a more ticks are being added on viagogo maybe wait?

it's for 8/09 but it's from ebay.
do they add tickets on viagogo? as far as i see tickets keep disappearing from there. no more A2 for example... and L row only on A3 (i mean for the dates that i am interested in). i wish it was possible to buy at O2 on the day but you were all right about this option :)

just a quick question - i'm buying tickets of ebay for a friend. it's a 111 block row V - do you think they're good? she has never been to a concert and she has a very limited budget so i'd like to find something really good...

Don't worry Catherine, just keep checking back on viagogo and seetickets on the date(s) that you're interested in. Something will come up. Tickets are way too much money on viagogo for good seats, so bide your time and don't buy without thinking carefully about it first (which is obviously what you're doing or you wouldn't be posting on here lol). I hope you find some decent seats :) Are you saying there aren't any A2 tickets for the 8/09 on viagogo, as i just found some on there for that date, or were u talking about a different day? :s

If you can contact ticketmaster i don't see why you shouldn't be able to ask to pick them up from the box office or something :)

thanks for the response,

by the way do you know where i can find a phonenumber of ticketmaster? because on the site i can not find anything.

I'm not sure as i haven't contacted them myself, but i think that people have posted it previously. I'll see if i can find it for you, otherwise hopefully someone else can help! :)

:) Are you saying there aren't any A2 tickets for the 8/09 on viagogo, as i just found some on there for that date, or were u talking about a different day? :s

thank you Belle :) i will keep checking
as for A2 i mean there were lots of seats there well not lots but not as few as they offer now :)

Last edited:

thank you Belle :) i will keep checking
as for A2 i mean there were lots of seats there well not lots but not as few as they offer now :)

I see what you mean. You're right that there aren't many on there - only a few for each date, but there are still some and as the time of the concerts gets closer there'll be a few more I reckon. People will realise that they can't go to concerts due to weddings, other family commitments, work or whatever and their tickets will either be put onto ebay or they'll put them up for sale on viagogo. Remember that it has been advertised as an official partner site, so it's well-known amongst fans and non-fans, and people are going to trust it more that ebay where people are generally fairly cautious.

o they add tickets on viagogo? as f
they have started to over the last few days. b4 that i wondered if what was on there was all thats was gonna be availalbe.

Ticketmaster:
UK Customers: 0870 534 4444
Customers outside the UK: 00 44 161 385 3211.

Yeah I thought they probably were but didnt know cuz of the block. They seem to be releasing loads recently!

how legit is Viagogo, if you buy.. are u guaranteed to get the tickets?

I have never used this service before

Back