Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

lol he did that? didnt know that one haha

yeah he said he didnt feel the song was successful without fans. cause they've got only "VIP" guys in this section for the 1st attempt.

:cheeky:

i hope that everyone does get a great view of the show no matter where in the arena they're standing!

EDIT: or, rather, sitting :p
i dont think it's possible to seat when the King stands :) nobody will be seating

has anybody seen the tickets? how do they look like? sorry for a stupid question :) just curious

no, no-one has tickets yet no matter what day they're going. The first lot should be out in early/mid-June. Normally the tickets for the 02 are plain with just a hologram and the concert details on them though, but who knows - this is MJ, maybe they'll do something special with his tickets :)

Also about the sitting down thing, the top-tier seats are very high up, so anyone who is up at the top better be careful about standing up!

depends what u want. do u wanna be nearer the front of the stage or nearer the center. its swings and roundabouts a3 G is to one side of the stage but 7 rows from the front and A2 j is in the middle but 10 rows from the front. if u are worried about being right at the side go for A2 but it isnt a stadium size stage so tbh it doesnt make much difference. id rather be nearer the front. also depends on the price difference. some of the A2 blocks are around £100 more than seats in A1 or A3. imo that cant really be justifyed

How likely is it that fans who don't have tickets will still travel to the O2 and offer cash in hand to people who have tickets?
if fans live local i would think there will be alot turing up for the first few shows trying to buy off touts.

depends what u want. do u wanna be nearer the front of the stage or nearer the center. its swings and roundabouts a3 G is to one side of the stage but 7 rows from the front and A2 j is in the middle but 10 rows from the front. if u are worried about being right at the side go for A2 but it isnt a stadium size stage so tbh it doesnt make much difference. id rather be nearer the front. also depends on the price difference. some of the A2 blocks are around £100 more than seats in A1 or A3. imo that cant really be justifyed

I agree, I can't believe how much more they are charging for A2 than A1 or A3. For that reason I've gone for A3 Row G option.

cant rememberwho was asking but someone asked about the seating numbers for the a blocks. just been looking at some blown up pics were u can kinda count the seats. i reakon u are looking at about 55-60 seats in those blocks and abit more for B blocks

thank you elusivemoonwalker - i think you are right about A sections. G is better than J just because it's closer. even if you're sitting by the side of G it's better.

i really hope the hall is not as big as it seems.

i think somebody asked this question before, but i havent seen the answer to this - what happens if people start running to the stage from their seats? i dont mean to jump on the stage but just to stand closer? i mean it's not Japan :smilerolleyes:

cant rememberwho was asking but someone asked about the seating numbers for the a blocks. just been looking at some blown up pics were u can kinda count the seats. i reakon u are looking at about 55-60 seats in those blocks and abit more for B blocks

Thanks for that BUT there are tickets on Viagogo for example: A2, Row J, Seat 784
How can that be???

Two examples:

qwwq.png

werwer.png

Thanks for that BUT there are tickets on Viagogo for example: A2, Row J, Seat 784
How can that be???
yeah indivdual seller as other said but also the seat number is wrong i have an A blcok ticket from the pre sale and the seat number is 50 something.

really hope the hall is not as big as it seems.

i think somebody asked this question before, but i havent seen the answer to this - what happens if people start running to the stage from their seats? i dont mean to jump on the stage but just to stand closer? i mean it's not Japan :smilerolleyes:

the places are never a big as they seem in pitcures /footage. i always find that when i go/work at places.

i think the first few rows will prob end up near the pit barrier but other than that i doubt anyone will beable to move forward especially from the b/c blocks. but this is uncharted territory so god knows what will happen on the night and how it will be handled. gald i aint working its gonna be a nightmare lol

Tiered seats are seats that are on different levels, so that each row is slightly higher than the one before if you know what i mean. There are two specific seat 'levels' - 1st tier (lower) and 2nd tier (upper), both of which come after floor seating. The upper are the ones at the top of the arena obviously, right up high (not rec. for someone afraid of heights) and the lower are above floor level but clearly not as high as the upper tier ones. Hope that answers your question ok!?

hey guys do you think it's real to buy tickets at the stadium on the day of the show?

You mean from ticket touts outside of the arena? The 02 have confirmed that they have a strict 'no-touting' policy, so that if there are any people trying to sell tickets outside of the arena they will be gotten rid of. However there will no doubt be people doing this at the nearest underground stations etc (ie. where fans will be). So it'll probably be possible. HOWEVER, I would never buy from a tout as I know that it can lead to disappointment - tickets can turn out to be forged, and then you've spent a lot of money on nothing :(

If you're seriously considering buying from a tout, Catherine, try ebay in a month or so - check seller feedback etc. and keep in touch with them. Some sellers will be willing to meet you outside the arena and exchange the money for the tickets there and then - that would be better than just trying to buy from a tout outside of the Arena to be honest. :yes:

EDIT: If you mean will tickets be available on the night of the show, I doubt it - for something as popular as this, with so many places filled, they don't count the number of 'absentees' til after the show at the 02 so if people don't turn up they won't be able to re-sell those tickets or anything.

You mean from ticket touts outside of the arena?

If you're seriously considering buying from a tout, Catherine, try ebay in a month or so - check seller feedback etc. and keep in touch with them. Some sellers will be willing to meet you outside the arena and exchange the money for the tickets there and then - that would be better than just trying to buy from a tout outside of the Arena to be honest. :yes:

thank you very much for this information :smilerolleyes:
yeah i meant buying from outside of o2.

i'm just looking for a ticket on 8/09 and think i cannot find anything for a normal price. they are some on viagogo - but they cost a fortune. :(

why trying ebay in a month? why not now?

buying from a tout wold be a last resort id try and get some before hand if u can but ebay is very dodgy to me aswell. obviously if it came to it and u are outside the arena opening night without a ticket then maybe there isnt much choice but tbh i think most touts if they have tickets to sell will be doing it via ebay etc. its not like anyone is really going to be selling tickets (the public) on the night so i dont thin there will be much business for the touts in that sense

Back