Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

well a friend wants to come on my date and they arent much different that face value

Right there are still tickets for feb 2010 on seetickets, i know this has been posted before but in case there are new members or for any crazy cats who didn't know:

Feb 18th - BK412 (it'll allow you to select either 1 or 3 tickets).
Feb 22nd - BK411/415/410/412
Feb 24th - BK406/411/415/410/412

That's still all that's on there for now :)

i have just checked ebay for tickets
somebody sells 2 tickets in block 101 for 50 000 pounds. i was like :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed... if i had this money i would go to each concert lol to block A lol :smilerolleyes:

somebody sells 2 tickets in block 101 for 50 000 pounds. i was like :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed... if i had this money i would go to each concert lol to block A lol :smilerolleyes:

£50,000...seriously!!!! OMG! :bugeyed that's horrifying! The horrible thing is they might well get someone buying those! Doubt it though somehow...

Jesus! Some people are mad! I really hope nobody buys them...

Wow that price is hilarious! WTF is wrong with the seller? :doh: That is so sick.

I'm still hoping for ticketmaster to put more tickets up because other sites are just horrible.

2 Questions:

1. What about the ticket sites on the MJJComuunity front page? Yea or Nay?

2. If you buy tickets from a ticket broker like viagogo or somewhere else, will you still be able to get in to the concert if the tickets don't have your name on them?

If you buy tickets from a ticket broker like viagogo or somewhere else, will you still be able to get in to the concert if the tickets don't have your name on them?
none of the tickets have names on them.

I have a question,please don't neglect me.I had given a billing adress on ticketmaster which is'nt the same as the billing adress of the card.Do you understand what I'm talking about.If yes,is this a problem?And if I edit the adress,should I call them or something?Thanks in advance!

I have a question,please don't neglect me.I had given a billing adress on ticketmaster which is'nt the same as the billing adress of the card.Do you understand what I'm talking about.If yes,is this a problem?And if I edit the adress,should I call them or something?Thanks in advance!

You should use the card's address - that's the one that you must give to Ticketmaster or it might be a problem. Just change it on Ticketmaster and maybe contact them to make sure they understand that they have the right address:)

You should use the card's address - that's the one that you must give to Ticketmaster or it might be a problem. Just change it on Ticketmaster and maybe contact them to make sure they understand that they have the right address:)

Thanks,tomorrow I'll check the adress in the bank.I never knew the adress on which my card is.Then I'll change the adress if it is needed and I'll fill the aplication. Hope they will understand and not cancel anything.Thank you!

Thanks,tomorrow I'll check the adress in the bank.I never knew the adress on which my card is.Then I'll change the adress if it is needed and I'll fill the aplication. Hope they will understand and not cancel anything.Thank you!

You're welcome:cheeky:

Has anyone else seen that the last show on seetickets is listed as March 8th where everywhere else it's March 6th? I'm confused. :unsure:

Hello,

I'm looking for 1-2x tickets for any july dates in these blocks:
101 / 102 / 111 / 112

Please contact me by PM.
Thanks!

Back