Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

no i have tix. And i won't stay out of your business if i wish :) Don't order me what to do, because i'll do what i want, especially about people who tout tix here

Look im not going to argue with the likes of you !

i do not have to justify myself to you . I have never tout tickets in my life , ever , and i especially wouldnt do it with MJ .
The reason for selling is because the 2 people coming with us dropped out which leaves these two tickets spare . I had an email from someone OFFERING me £500 , this was when i advertised them and said email offers !! i was just giving other fans a chance , because some people are desperate for them !

accuse me of what you want , i know know what i am and thats all important . You can accuse me of touting all you like because i frankly dont care now what you think .

I will order now, thanks.

I won't take any chance by waiting till next week or two. Maybe some desperat ppl like me will buy them.. :)

YES, I got tickets! YESS!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! 4 tickets for me, my father, best friend and his father!

Section: 404 Row: A
28. august!

Can't wait!

OMG!!! :D

i agree with not wanting to rip fans off ive put this in the other thread but im selling my VIP ticket block A2 row F on feb 22nd (2nd to last night!) at face value plus postage. I cant make this date anymore but would also be willing to trade for an equally good seat.. thanks

YEah, 29. th is MJ's birthday! That means that on 28. august, we can sing the birthday song! Hope something special happens, glad I picked that date :)

Look im not going to argue with the likes of you !

i do not have to justify myself to you . I have never tout tickets in my life , ever , and i especially wouldnt do it with MJ .
The reason for selling is because the 2 people coming with us dropped out which leaves these two tickets spare . I had an email from someone OFFERING me £500 , this was when i advertised them and said email offers !! i was just giving other fans a chance , because some people are desperate for them !

accuse me of what you want , i know know what i am and thats all important . You can accuse me of touting all you like because i frankly dont care now what you think .
Wow you opened my eyes. Congrats on "earning" money. You're so caring lol, imagine to think about desperate fans and sell them tix for just a tiny little bit higher price. I must apologise. It was all about love and care after all.

Wow you opened my eyes. Congrats on "earning" money. You're so caring lol, imagine to think about desperate fans and sell them tix for just a tiny little bit higher price. I must apologise. It was all about love and care after all.

Look im not arguing , im not on this board to make enemies , im not . Im here to chat with fellow MJ fans , as i have been an idol all my life . This is my first time seeing him live and just want to look forward to it .

For the record , sorry if you took effence , maybe i can see where u are coming from , just you know - everyone were selling for similar prices and i thought that were the going rate .

Anyway , as i said , i dont want to argue with u and make enemies with you . Lets just put it to bed !

Last edited:

If you've had an offer of £500 why don't you accept? To want more for standard tickets is just greedy imo. I wouldn't say anything but you keep on posting it in every possible thread and I'm getting a little tired of that.

If you've had an offer of £500 why don't you accept? To want more for standard tickets is just greedy imo. I wouldn't say anything but you keep on posting it in every possible thread and I'm getting a little tired of that.

again , im not arguing . End of .

Oh, TM is really not organised....on the 15March I had 1 ticket transferred from my orders...the refunded me the money but the ticket is still in my orderred history and not with my mate who actually paid for it...TM took the money from his account but didnt transfer the order from me to him....Oh dear...

is Viagogo a reliable website to buy tickets from ?!

because i want a ticket and 4/5 days before the ticket arrives i have to go abrod to UK!! and i wanna make sure i recive them before i leave!!!!

I'm thinking of buying some tickets off ebay. Will anyone other than the original buyer (from official vendors) be able to use them tickets? I don't want to buy the tickets to find out that i can't use them, thanks.

How likely is it that fans who don't have tickets will still travel to the O2 and offer cash in hand to people who have tickets?

TM charged my cards. i suppose it is confirm now...

but...i didnt receive any emails or notification,etc. it will still be dispatch 10 days before the show? >"<
and now my visa thing...its so complicated. the travel agent said it will only valid for 1 month >"< now i gettin' confuse, coz i have to go back to my hometown a month before the show...and if go home this june,the visa will only valid for july show and my school will start at 6th July >"<

ouuuhh...so stressful

My problem is that i have to leave my country 5 days before the ticket arrives... do u think they'll come before, it says there 1 to 2 working weeks thats means 10 days right ?

@thriller25 - You will be able to use the tickets you buy, anyone who has them can use them.

@moonwalker5885 - I think there will be some people trying that, although it's obviously not the best way to buy/sell tickets. And I think it might be illegal.

@michaela eve - That's strange about the visa. I think the visa is supposed to be valid for six months.

To everyone worrying about tickets arriving on time - maybe they will come early. Otherwise you will have to call Ticket Master and arrange to pick it up or something. I wouldn't stress just yet!

@michaela eve - That's strange about the visa. I think the visa is supposed to be valid for six months.

Yes... >"< that's what i know from the official embassy website but the travel agent said no. i dunno, still struggle to find the best way. maybe i have to join a tour package to get visa easier.
i really need lots of prayer

To everyone worrying about tickets arriving on time - maybe they will come early. Otherwise you will have to call Ticket Master and arrange to pick it up or something. I wouldn't stress just yet![/QUOTE]

can i print the booking code they emailed when we buy the ticket and use to pick up the ticket when i arrive in UK?

Yes... >"< that's what i know from the official embassy website but the travel agent said no. i dunno, still struggle to find the best way. maybe i have to join a tour package to get visa easier.
i really need lots of prayer

To everyone worrying about tickets arriving on time - maybe they will come early. Otherwise you will have to call Ticket Master and arrange to pick it up or something. I wouldn't stress just yet!

can i print the booking code they emailed when we buy the ticket and use to pick up the ticket when i arrive in UK?

I think they'll give you more information about how it will work when it's closer to the time - but I'm sure they'll make it work!

Good luck with the visa. If I were you I would just apply myself and get the regular 6 month visa. Many of my friends did it last year and it worked just fine for all of them:)

I think they'll give you more information about how it will work when it's closer to the time - but I'm sure they'll make it work!

Good luck with the visa. If I were you I would just apply myself and get the regular 6 month visa. Many of my friends did it last year and it worked just fine for all of them:)

Yes that's what i will probably do, but i can't even apply now to get visa for january. i have to apply in december

i hope the ticket arrive soon,so i will be sure whether i can go or not. it seems like we're going nowhere...just round and round and round in the same circles

Yes that's what i will probably do, but i can't even apply now to get visa for january. i have to apply in december

i hope the ticket arrive soon,so i will be sure whether i can go or not. it seems like we're going nowhere...just round and round and round in the same circles

Aww, don't stress too much - it will hopefully all turn out well:better:

Back