Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

for those still without tickets maybe a group of 15 of you could get together and bid on this...

http://www.buyoncegivetwice.co.uk/lots/michael_jackson_box

Just an idea x

Was looking at this when it was posted on another thread. I think it'd be a good idea, but am willing to look further into a box if i can get people interested!

Anyone interested in paying for a box?? Need another 13 people!! Please get in touch or post on here (i'll keep checking) if you're interested!

(My original post - just thought i'd quote it).

That the box I posted? x

Yes...it was that i was thinking of, but as i say i would look further into it - might not bid on that one but would do some research if i could get enough interest!

what it means by box?

A separate 'area' for people to sit, much like in a theatre.

How much is it?

It looks like it could work out as £75 each (face value), although could be more...don't really know for sure. As i say if we could get enough interest i'd be able to look into it properly :) It's just an idea as i need two tickets for a concert, and it's one way of doing it!

I would maybe be interested, depending on the price and date. Keep me updated with any developments!

Blue_eyed_bell, what dates you're looking to buy that box for? I think it would be at least 300 pounds each. Keep me posted (we're 2 persons) I have tix to 2 shows, but you just can't miss any good opportunity, can you? :D

I'll keep you in the know!! :) looking to buy the box for anytime other than in January or on the 16th july when i've already got a ticket

its interesting...and somehow i think it safer rather than dispatch the ticket. how about the seats?
and what date you'll be going? i can only manage sept or january. but you said other than january...but keep me up to date with the price and seats...

Am still looking into it, just a bit nervous as i don't have the money to pay for it up front alone. Am considering making a justgiving account and getting people to give me the money in that, but then if it doesn't take off i wouldn't know what to do. Otherwise there's paypal of course. What do you guys think? Also am still looking for about 9/10 people, so pass the word around!

Am still looking into it, just a bit nervous as i don't have the money to pay for it up front alone. Am considering making a justgiving account and getting people to give me the money in that, but then if it doesn't take off i wouldn't know what to do. Otherwise there's paypal of course. What do you guys think? Also am still looking for about 9/10 people, so pass the word around!

I'm sure if you buy a box from the O2 itself each person just pays the amount direct to them instead of one person paying it all...that's what I've heard anyway.

I'm looking into it properly right now!! Patience people! I'm abroad (in france til late next month) so can't make any phone calls though - anyone in the UK willing to do that for me if needs be?

I'm looking into it properly right now!! Patience people! I'm abroad (in france til late next month) so can't make any phone calls though - anyone in the UK willing to do that for me if needs be?

Yeah sure, PM me or post in here! :happy:

guys need help,im gonna just go 2 one gig,so what u think will be better veiw, block 111 row r i think or block 102 row b? can any1 help?

Go to both! :p Nah, if I had to choose....I would say 102 row B I think. I'm not sure how much of an obstruction there would be, but being that low down, I would say minimal, you'll be, like, on Michael's level!

i wanna go 2 both but there both a week apart,so al prob end up selling 1 or swapping 1 for sumthing simmilar

102 B sounds like it would be closer. I don't know the O2 though.

that's what i was thinking... well i think i should go with A2 anyway, fingers crossed with this viagogo :)

hey guys what happens if they dont sell some VIP seats on A2?
remember Monte Carlo 1996 when they put fans somewhere far away from the stage and Michael asked to bring them close and did Earth song again.... just thinking...

Back