Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

I live in the Netherlands and i was wondering which airport is the closest to the o2 arena? I can get cheap tickets for Luton airport but thats not that close is it?

not really its an hour or abit less outside of london. nearest airport is london docklands but either way theres bus/trains that will take u into the centre of london from any of the "london" airports

when will the tickets arrive ? when will we get them ? I know ticketmaster said 7-10 days before the concert but is there any chance we will get them earlier? :(

I don't think anyone can really say. I think they'll come earlier than that, it's a bit of a big job to stagger all the dispatching of the different dates. I guess we'll get an idea how much earlier when people get opening night tickets etc.

My sister bought a ticket for me with her credit card and she is not coming to London. I'm really scared of a situation that something bad happens and the ticket fails to arrive in time. That would mean that I couldn't go to the concert at all because they wouldn't give me the ticket at the box office because I'm not the card holder.
icon_neutral.gif

These questions are going round and round, being repeated over and over. I have been to the 02 for concerts a few times, and every time have bought tickets off of ticketmaster. And each time they have arrived at least 3 weeks before the concert. Don't worry about it until nearer the time.

Did anyone just get tickets today via the iTunes code? I got block 101 for 29th September. I already got tickets for 7th January in block 112 but I'm not sure whether I'll go to both shows...

Hi...
if you decide not going on 7th January. can i please buy your ticket? PM me or email me at michaela__eve@hotmail.com

i need 1 more ticket since my father wants to come along and since i'm overseas,i feel more secure if i can buy from fans. Thank You so Much

When I booked my tickets to see Kings of Leon at MEN in Manchester last november I got my tickets through the post within 3-4 weeks can't remember exactly... and The best thing is the concert isnt until june 23rd!

So in other words I wouldnt panic just yet people.

Agreed, if you're going to worry about tickets arriving, leave it til a month before the concert at least! Don't panic now, just enjoy and be excited that you're going to see the master at work!! :D

I need please someone who knows for sure to tell me. Do they sell tickets for all of the shows up to February next year, all together?
And when they say now, that, they are sold out? You mean the tickets for all of the listed shows?

2 tickets for sale !!

JULY 8TH - OPENING NIGHT

BLOCK B1 - ROW B

EMAIL OFFERS : jamiechild2009@yahoo.co.uk

highest offer gets them .

this is not the right thread to post info about your sale. Some newbies joined the forum just to tout their tix, i think mods should look into this. We know nothing about these people.

I agree. For now i'm not even considering buying tickets from anyone who joined after feb 09. We just don't know how genuine these people are. Sorry if you guys are fans, but it seems a bit fishy to me!

this is not the right thread to post info about your sale. Some newbies joined the forum just to tout their tix, i think mods should look into this. We know nothing about these people.

excuse me , but what the hell are u accusing me of ?

im a loyal MJ fan , and have been my whole 21-year life . My dad bought 4 tickets for us - but my dad and someone else has dropped out .
Me and my mum still going but it leaves 2 tickets spare .

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION , im not new to the board . I used to be a member on this board but lost my information . My old username was The_Wiz .

Dont dont go around throwing assumptions !

I agree. For now i'm not even considering buying tickets from anyone who joined after feb 09. We just don't know how genuine these people are. Sorry if you guys are fans, but it seems a bit fishy to me!

This is highly unfair - The concerts have re-ignited peoples love of Michael Jackson that may have been lost along the way, those people are fans and are looking for fan clubs now to talk aobut the concerts. Also I think if people join Michael Fan clubs to sell there tickets - TO FANS then this is much more respectable of them than flogging on ebay ???

Just my opinon

I only joined this forum recently, but I've been a fan of Michael's for over 12 years. That's half of my life. But at least now I know that if I had tickets to sell then I wouldn't do it here, since I could come across as "a bit fishy"..

I don't think you meant to be offensive, but it makes me sad if I'm not considered a true fan simply because I haven't been on MJ-forums. Then again, I just shouldn't care about what others think. :mello:

I only joined this forum recently, but I've been a fan of Michael's for over 12 years. That's half of my life. But at least now I know that if I had tickets to sell then I wouldn't do it here, since I could come across as "a bit fishy"..

I don't think you meant to be offensive, but it makes me sad if I'm not considered a true fan simply because I haven't been on MJ-forums. Then again, I just shouldn't care about what others think. :mello:

I apologise if I came across and being really harsh and if you feel offended, but i'm fed up of people coming on to this site just to plug their tickets which is what some seem to be doing.

Welcome to MJJC though :punk: we're a friendly bunch really, honest! ;)

Edit: I'm sorry to anyone i've offended, I really didn't mean to :no: and i understand that Michael's concert announcement has reignited passion for him and his music. I just think that we should be careful about those who post once to sell tickets and then disappear for weeks on end. I know there aren't many, but it was just an opinion. Once again, i didn't mean to upset anyone :(

Last edited:

I apologise if I came across and being really harsh and if you feel offended, but i'm fed up of people coming on to this site just to plug their tickets which is what some seem to be doing.

Welcome to MJJC though :punk: we're a friendly bunch really, honest! ;)

Thanks, no harsh feelings. :better: I just wanted to make it known that not all new members are here to make money on tickets.

Now, let's just enjoy Michael-mania! :D

need advice ive 2 single tickers, 1 in row t 111 and 1 in 102 row b. what seat is better? i know there similar. so if i can only get down once to london i wanna know what seat would give me the better experince

im a loyal MJ fan , and have been my whole 21-year life . My dad bought 4 tickets for us - but my dad and someone else has dropped out .

AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION , im not new to the board . I used to be a member on this board but lost my information . My old username was The_Wiz .

in my opinion true fans should sell tix to other fans for face value. i can go where i want and expess whatever opinion i wish

in my opinion true fans should sell tix to other fans for face value. i can go where i want and expess whatever opinion i wish

I agree with you 100%! I've already promised another fan my current tickets for original price, if I manage to get better seats (unless I decide to go to the concert twice). I don't want their money to pay for my hotel.

Its a tough world . DEAL WITH IT !!

Dont want tickets ?? FINE , just STAY out my business .

Last edited:

What date are you going? i need ticket for 7th January

Guys, which section is the best? I will order 4 tickets tonight at viagogo! :D

But dont know which section, and of course, I need good price.

is 404 better than 421? 421 is cheaper and looks closer to the stage! (from what i see on the Venue map).

Why are 402 much expensiver than 421? they are just as close, but different sides!

Its a tough world . DEAL WITH IT !!

Dont want tickets ?? FINE , just STAY out my business .
no i have tix. And i won't stay out of your business if i wish :) Don't order me what to do, because i'll do what i want, especially about people who tout tix here

Guys, which section is the best? I will order 4 tickets tonight at viagogo! :D

But dont know which section, and of course, I need good price.

is 404 better than 421? 421 is cheaper and looks closer to the stage! (from what i see on the Venue map).

Why are 402 much expensiver than 421? they are just as close, but different sides!

Have you already decided that you would order them tonight? i am sure they will be cheaper in a week ot 2...
anyway, 421 and 402 are the same. But sellers are different;) so that's why prices are different too.

I agree with you 100%! I've already promised another fan my current tickets for original price, if I manage to get better seats (unless I decide to go to the concert twice). I don't want their money to pay for my hotel.
ditto! I'd never sell tix for more than i've paid, if some touts don't like our opinion, they'll have to take it

Back