Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

hmmm i would love to believe this, but since all the inconsistency we have got from TM i wont get my hopes up!

I know what you mean, this was the first helpful answer I received, I am not going to give up trying but hopefully this is true so there will be lots of chances for everyone to get tickets and be able to go to more than 1 show :angel:

I have ticket news...if this has been posted before I apologise!!

I just spoke to ticketmaster and they said that only 50%!! of tickets were put on sale in the general sale (partly due to to promoters such as american express) apparently the remainder will be made available to the public in May!

who did you speak to?

they seem to telling people different things everytime they phone.

I just spoke to ticketmaster and they said that only 50%!! of tickets were put on sale in the general sale (partly due to to promoters such as american express) apparently the remainder will be made available to the public in May!

I dont believe this to be true, how can Michael have legitimately sold out all 50 shows and say its a sell out if only 50% of tickets have been sold? It makes no sense, and Ticketmaster havent made sense of anything lately so I doubt this is true.

Hmm... in a way I wish this is true, but in a way I hope it's not true, because then the story that Michael sold 1 Mio. tickets in 3 days is just bogus PR and nothing more!

Ok I might be stupid for asking you guys this, but I managed to get myself Block A3 Row A tickets. Payed a lot of money but figured it was worth it since these are the best seats I hoped.

But now when I look at this footage that was captured from Block A2, Row A, it seems that the fans which are at the first row appear to be looking right into the stage instead of right ON the stage, you getting me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0UBsRhd80

Look at the first two secs of the film, before the zoom in.

Im so afraid that I will have to look up all the time of the show now and won't be able to see MJ if he like makes three steps back.

Does anybody have any experience with the front A FLOOR seats?

Im doubting now if I could not have better bought row C, or E even :(
Man and I was sooo happy getting these tix, somebody PLS tell me I should be happy...

LOL it wasn't a stage, it was a bridge! People wouldn't sell vip tix for 800 pounds with a view into the stage lol.

dont ppl look at seating plans b4 they buy? lol

r1yivs.jpg
oh come on, honestly, people grab tix as fast as they can, and they are happy to have them. It's not like we had 10 minutes to choose from many available seats. I don't get your comment.

Hmm... in a way I wish this is true, but in a way I hope it's not true, because then the story that Michael sold 1 Mio. tickets in 3 days is just bogus PR and nothing more!

it wouldn't be bogus because the pure inertia was enough to keep tickets selling into eternity. the number doesn't matter..the intensity of the rush wins the argument, no matter what.

on another note, mann..i just got a look at the pic of the inside of that arena. that looks as if no matter where you sit you get a spectacular view of a well placed fabulously built stage.

Ok I might be stupid for asking you guys this, but I managed to get myself Block A3 Row A tickets. Payed a lot of money but figured it was worth it since these are the best seats I hoped.

But now when I look at this footage that was captured from Block A2, Row A, it seems that the fans which are at the first row appear to be looking right into the stage instead of right ON the stage, you getting me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb0UBsRhd80

Look at the first two secs of the film, before the zoom in.

Im so afraid that I will have to look up all the time of the show now and won't be able to see MJ if he like makes three steps back.

Does anybody have any experience with the front A FLOOR seats?

Im doubting now if I could not have better bought row C, or E even :(
Man and I was sooo happy getting these tix, somebody PLS tell me I should be happy...
yea shes out on a crane sort of thing for that whole video, your going to have a fantastic view, the best in the arena im so jealous:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iERjvRO9jE
thats the sort of view you'll get but even better because you'll be right at the front

Thanx for the replies guys :flowers: I do admit that I have bought these tickets at a secondary site so I may end up with completely nothing but I decided to take the risk.

I have been looking at the internet to see what other people have to say about seating in the O2 in general and I came up with this thread from the Spice Girls show. It shows pictures people took while the show was going on and they added their seats in there so you can see what the view would be like. Figured you guys might like this too so here it is:

http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002729

it wouldn't be bogus because the pure inertia was enough to keep tickets selling into eternity. the number doesn't matter..the intensity of the rush wins the argument, no matter what.
No matter how you play it. If they "only" sold 50%, then they haven't spoken the truth, they haven't sold out all the tickets and then they didn't sell 1 Mio. in 3 days. So it would be bogus PR! That's why part of me hopes it isn't true, I want him to have that solid record, despite the fact that you can still buy thousands of tickets from secondary sources!

No matter how you play it. If they "only" sold 50%, then they haven't spoken the truth, they haven't sold out all the tickets and then they didn't sell 1 Mio. in 3 days. So it would be bogus PR! That's why part of me hopes it isn't true, I want him to have that solid record, despite the fact that you can still buy thousands of tickets from secondary sources!

I thought they had 50% available for the presale, then released the other 50% during the general sale. That would be 100% of the regular tickets sold out.

ALL shows end up having more seats released here and there up the day of the event. That is nothing new. This is common for ANY show, be it music, sports, etc.

I have been looking at the internet to see what other people have to say about seating in the O2 in general and I came up with this thread from the Spice Girls show. It shows pictures people took while the show was going on and they added their seats in there so you can see what the view would be like. Figured you guys might like this too so here it is:

http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1002729

Thanks for the link, cool pics! :)

Nachtspicht

Thanks for the link...

Muchly appreciated

Px

Why only for American Express customers? Has anyone asked ticket master what they mean by that?
I think I might go insane, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Miss you Michael like crazy and I refuse to wait until the 3/8 to see you again!!!!!!
Also afraid to buy tickets on the black market, what if you dont get your ticket!!

Iam loosing hope here..

(excuse my bad English)

has any one actually brought a ticket from ebay? if so is it genuine? think thats what i am going to have to do

has any one actually brought a ticket from ebay? if so is it genuine? think thats what i am going to have to do

Like with any other item, there will always be people who try to scam you. It depends on what ticket you're looking at from what seller. Look at their feedback ratings and make sure they're positive as a confirmation that they're genuine and such.

Like with any other item, there will always be people who try to scam you. It depends on what ticket you're looking at from what seller. Look at their feedback ratings and make sure they're positive as a confirmation that they're genuine and such.

well the ticket is for september and the feedback on the seller is 100% since 2004

I bought my ticket from a brocker from London ( London Tickets ). I'm curious to see if it is a genuine.
I was especially in London to buy my ticket but o2 Arena does not sell the VIP tickets. A big mess.

the only thing about tickets on ebay is you dont know if the seller has gone over the ticket limit ...and i bet thers guna be loads of people who went over the limit and are guna have their tickets canceled. so it mite be an idea to ask the seller to make sure the ticket u buy on ebay wont be canceled!

Regarding ebay. If you have doubts go through their list of people who have bought off them and send an email asking what they were like to deal with etc. I think personally there will be tickets nearer the time as well, as people often are ill, other things happen - and as there are lots of people going who are not MJ fans then probs when the time comes the money will mean more for them than the ticket. Remember though some touts set up lots of accounts and then put items up for sale then sell them to themselves to get positive feedback, so look deep into the feedback!

Yeah, I think personally I would wait closer to them time when people have the tickets in hand.....

Also travel agencies will be doing packages, so keep a look out for them - they wont be available yet but nearer the time. There are always packages advertised in papers etc for tickets and hotels.

I was going to buy some on ebay, until I realised the big risk of the tickets being cancelled by TM SINCE the seller bought them and listed them for resale.

That scared the heebeejeebees outta me!!! I dont think it's worth the risk. It's possible the seller isn't even aware of the cancellations going on, and we all know plenty of people went over the limit. If you're going the ebay route, wait until they actually physically have the tickets in their hand, like someone else here said. xx

Im selling 3 tickets for 24th February block 403, row F if anyone is interested xx

Back