Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

anyone got anything for a show in 2009? i so want to go and have nothing

They were a rip off to you, but obviously good enough for you to buy them.

unfortunalty if u wanna be anywhere near thef ront you have no choice. im tempted to buy some that are available but frankly i resent having to pay such money just so i can be near to mj when it the past it involved nothing more than who ever qued longest got nearest the front. but because its about $ that has gone out of the window

If you havent got a ticket make sure EVERY day you check Ticketmaster. The cancelled tickets are coming up on the system, there will be thousands as a lot of people bought masses of tickets.

Good luck x

and i don't have any tickets ;( if anybody want to sell one or two tickets please let me know, i don't care about the place or date only about price...because i can't pay 200 pounds for one ticket, do you think that i have any chances to get some ticket?

religiously check the ticketmaster site every day. If you do this you will get a ticket. The cancelled tickets are starting to be put back into the system.

I was wondering.. does someone allready have the tickets in hand? And then i don't mean the e-mail you get after ordering but the real tickets?

You will not get tickets so quick. This is due to security and ebay issues. They often like to leave them to the last minute to ward off the ebay sales - therefore not allowing much time for them to be passed on. Also so the forgers dont have them to make fakes from.

ALSO PLEASE BE WARNED. YOU WILL FIND OUTSIDE THE VENUE SCAMMERS WHO HAVE FORGED TICKETS SAYING THEY WILL SWAP FRONT ROW SEATS FOR YOUR TICKETS - PLEASE IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE FAKES AND WHAT THEY DO IS TAKE YOUR GENUINE TICKETS AND THEN TOUT THEM ON TO OTHERS.

religiously check the ticketmaster site every day. If you do this you will get a ticket. The cancelled tickets are starting to be put back into the system.

yes but dont you have to go through every date to see? there doesnt seem to be a way for it to just say there is a ticket on this day...

I think their system sucks, instead of taking off those dates that are sold out they let you search like an idiot and then come up with nothing...

I think their system sucks, instead of taking off those dates that are sold out they let you search like an idiot and then come up with nothing...

exactly angel here here, nothing works and its american express customers only if there is anything

ALSO PLEASE BE WARNED. YOU WILL FIND OUTSIDE THE VENUE SCAMMERS WHO HAVE FORGED TICKETS SAYING THEY WILL SWAP FRONT ROW SEATS FOR YOUR TICKETS - PLEASE IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE FAKES AND WHAT THEY DO IS TAKE YOUR GENUINE TICKETS AND THEN TOUT THEM ON TO OTHERS.

Thanks for the tip off!

i have the stupidest question ever :))when you've already chosen a ticket on ticketmaster, have you to enter your credit card number/pin cod/whatever after that? if you had already registered before. what can you see after chosing the ticket?

i have the stupidest question ever :))when you've already chosen a ticket on ticketmaster, have you to enter your credit card number/pin cod/whatever after that? if you had already registered before. what can you see after chosing the ticket?

You choose shipping, press confirm, then you get the payment forms. I was logged in so I only had to enter the security digits from VISA. And that was it I think.

You choose shipping, press confirm, then you get the payment forms. I was logged in so I only had to enter the security digits from VISA. And that was it I think.
why i am asking. i will use my friend's card. so i will be loged in with her password.. but will i need some "secret' information which is not in her profile? i see that on TM you have to do everything very quick so i will not have time to ask her. and i've never done anything before :)

why i am asking. i will use my friend's card. so i will be loged in with her password.. but will i need some "secret' information which is not in her profile? i see that on TM you have to do everything very quick so i will not have time to ask her. and i've never done anything before :)

verification/security code, it's not in the profile.Yes you'll need it

You will not get tickets so quick. This is due to security and ebay issues. They often like to leave them to the last minute to ward off the ebay sales - therefore not allowing much time for them to be passed on. Also so the forgers dont have them to make fakes from.

Thanx for the answer. So nobody has real deal tickets yet? What about the people who went to the box offices last friday? Are they on a list so they can pick up thier tickets later?

Ohh and i wouldn't swap my tickets for frontrow. That person simply can't have the good intentions in mind.:no:

This whole thriller package thing sucks in my opinion. The front rows are supposed to be for the wealthy people? How about the poor die hard fans who are willing to spend their nights in front of the arena. It's a ripp off you know. Can't stand it.

Hi guys...

I am looking for 3 tickets for one of the dates: 14 - 16 - 18 - 22 July.
Contact me if anyone has tickets to sell pleaseeeee, I am desperatly.

digosis@yahoo.com.br

This whole thriller package thing sucks in my opinion. The front rows are supposed to be for the wealthy people? How about the poor die hard fans who are willing to spend their nights in front of the arena. It's a ripp off you know. Can't stand it.
I'm not wealthy, but I am VIPing. Does that mean I'm not a poor die hard fan?

Actually I havent seen anyone who has a Thriller package get a row closer than row D.
One of mine is Row H and the other Row P Some people that didnt get the package have that and some better even. So no the best seats werent all for the Thriller packages. As for the front row people that stayed out all night to get tickets at the o2 got those and some are going for sale on ebay and viagogo for example. :yes:

It is unbelievable that A REAL Michael Jackson fan can sell tickets for more then 200 pounds once it was bought for 65 pounds.

This is not a michael Fan, because goes against other fans whos just want to see him and not make money using other fans

Wooo I got floor tickets BLK B1! I'm soo excited!! Flying from Vancouver Canada! Any other Canadian fans traveling?

any one got any tickets for this year? PM me back online at 12.30pm UK time

Here are the numbers again for our 2 favourite companies:

AEG:
0207 536 2600 (Option 2)
Tara - 0207 536 2626
Julie - 0207 536 1615

TM (Customer Services):
0870 242 4442

I wonder whats happened to Row A and B in the A blocks. Who have they gone to? Or have tickets for those rows even been up yet?

I think £800.00 is a ripp off why they didn't do hot tix for a couple of hundred is beyond me. Madonna's tour is so well organized this is a shambles

Im pretty sure the the front row tickets have been given away to the media for give aways (like the capital one) and to friends / family of people involved.

Can you beleive this some of Madonna's fans have been slagging him off but have got front fucking row seats. Bastards and we as fans have to die just to get bloody block 400

Back