Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

I think yeah, you would be able to see okay. I have been in the C section before and I could see there, as well!! So B should be fine. I'm short too, by the way (like 5ft 2).

Thanks for your reply. The girl who claims to have tickets now wants half of the money first and then she'll send me the confirmation email from tm... I have doubts. Never done this before...:unsure:

i have section a seats, so do u think ill have to stand on top of my seat? im 6 feet 1

no way, you will be fine. you have amazing seats. ive been to the o2 so many times and its fine where ever you are. if you are on the floor you will be fine. stop worrying people.. you will see perfectly. its going to be amazing just be happy you have any ticket at all :)

Guys I need your advice. Im trying to sell my tickets for 24th Feb the final show..the seats are in block 403 as im really worried that he'll be too drained out for the last show so won't be that good and the seats aren't exactly amazing. But there's tickets that I can buy off ebay for 3rd September with seats in block 101 and it has a VERY good view. What should I do? Keep mine or buy these ones? x

HELP :if one card holder in one address has brought three tickets and another card holder in the same address has brought two. does this mean there will be a cancelation. if so will they cancel the one ticket or the whole order?

HELP :if one card holder in one address has brought three tickets and another card holder in the same address has brought two. does this mean there will be a cancelation. if so will they cancel the one ticket or the whole order?

You're not supposed to have more than 4 tickets to one address, so they could cancel. Were they all bought through ticketmaster?

You're not supposed to have more than 4 tickets to one address, so they could cancel. Were they all bought through ticketmaster?

ye i found out about the limit a bit late....they wer all brought on ticketmaster..im just worried they will cancel the whole of the last order

^ They won't cancel the whole order. I think they will cancel the second booking. BUT, they might not cancel at all, if you're lucky. I'm still holding out hope that they won't cancel mine :lol:

^ They won't cancel the whole order. I think they will cancel the second booking. BUT, they might not cancel at all, if you're lucky. I'm still holding out hope that they won't cancel mine :lol:

i wudnt mind if they just canceled one ticket..wud make more sense if they canceled the ticket tht was over the limit rather than canceling the two...i reaaaaaaly hope they dnt get canceled. i read that they cud cancel them 10 days before the event. i was going to phone ticketmaster but i will be letting them know tht iv gone over the limit and il end up losing them anyway.how many tickets did you get ?

I think you should watch this board closely, I'm sure you'll notice when fans got their tickets cancelled. In that case I would contact tm asap and tell them which tickets you prefer to remain. When I called tm 2 days ago the guy said that when you get contacted you can decide which ones you would like to keep. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!

i wudnt mind if they just canceled one ticket..wud make more sense if they canceled the ticket tht was over the limit rather than canceling the two...i reaaaaaaly hope they dnt get canceled. i read that they cud cancel them 10 days before the event. i was going to phone ticketmaster but i will be letting them know tht iv gone over the limit and il end up losing them anyway.how many tickets did you get ?

Well I got 4 in the presale and 2 in the general, same card and billing address. But my second 2 that I got are A block ones! Damn lol I've accepted that they're probably gonna get cancelled, though. Oh well. My fault for going over the limit.

July 8th BK105 Row M for sale x2

I have 2 x Tickets Opening night BK105 Row M I have had a lot of thought about how much I want for these as my sister's baby is due around the same time of the concert so she and partner pulled out and got tickets in September. I do think this date and possibly the 24th Feb one are extra special. I have listed these on Viagogo and i have had bids from friends and work colleagues up to £500 so far but i want them to go to fellow fans but i also want them to go for the current market price. anyway if anyone is interested let me know

and i don't have any tickets ;( if anybody want to sell one or two tickets please let me know, i don't care about the place or date only about price...because i can't pay 200 pounds for one ticket, do you think that i have any chances to get some ticket?

and i don't have any tickets ;( if anybody want to sell one or two tickets please let me know, i don't care about the place or date only about price...because i can't pay 200 pounds for one ticket, do you think that i have any chances to get some ticket?

sorry but your chance is very small for 200 pounds. :( visit www.viagogo.com or www.ebay.com ( they might have for your price :) ).

do u guys think the VIP tickets only bought people who arent real fans?
i mean do u think they dont go crazy when MJ comes to the stage? lol
i was just wondering, because some people around me actually think that stars bought the VIP tickets O_O

i was just wondering, because some people around me actually think that stars bought the VIP tickets O_O

I bought VIP tickets and I hope I don't faint when he comes out....lol. I will be going crazy!

I have a question though and pardon me if it has already been discussed but it is really bothering me:

When I went to purchase my tickets (during the general sale), I noticed that there were two options that I wasn't previously aware of. Those options were "American Express preferred seating" and "American Express Premium seating." My question is, where exactly are these seats that American Express was holding? Is this why regular VIP tickets started in Row D?

sorry but your chance is very small for 200 pounds. :( visit www.viagogo.com or www.ebay.com ( they might have for your price :) ).

I wanted to buy on ebay, i asked my aunt but she didn't want to buy any ticket for me, she said that many auctions are fake...she knows something about it and she was right. Many auctions were blocked. I was reading about it. Good i don't know what to do to ;(

I wanted to buy on ebay, i asked my aunt but she didn't want to buy any ticket for me, she said that many auctions are fake...she knows something about it and she was right. Many auctions were blocked. I was reading about it. Good i don't know what to do to ;(

Try viagogo, you might find something there. If you don't get your tickets you get a full refund. Your aunt might be willing to help then. Good luck hun.

Front row was sold at the O2 box office on Friday morning - although I'm not sure how many for each night. I would imagine some front row seats could be held back for competitions.

The rest were probably put on Viagogo as per the deal with AEG/Live Nation - these would be tickets at a high premium but without the pre-party, etc etc offered in the Thriller Package.

the tickets are so expensive now,it's not fare,some of us didnt't get even 0ne!

I was wondering.. does someone allready have the tickets in hand? And then i don't mean the e-mail you get after ordering but the real tickets?

I think it's so rude when people tell me (before knowing I bought it) that the only people in front will be suits and not real fans. I know that's not your intention for asking. It just frustrates me... I AM a real fan! What's wrong with a REAL FAN paying more to be closer to him?

I bought VIP tickets and I hope I don't faint when he comes out....lol. I will be going crazy!

I have a question though and pardon me if it has already been discussed but it is really bothering me:

When I went to purchase my tickets (during the general sale), I noticed that there were two options that I wasn't previously aware of. Those options were "American Express preferred seating" and "American Express Premium seating." My question is, where exactly are these seats that American Express was holding? Is this why regular VIP tickets started in Row D?
Thriller Packages don't have any option for premium or preferred. It's either you buy the front row ones, or the others behind standing (I think behind standing). I bought Thriller VIP for the 12th. I heard that the first three rows are reserved for AEG staff, his family, his children, his friends, etc.

i bought a vip package, but tix prices are a ripp off
They were a rip off to you, but obviously good enough for you to buy them.

but does it mean that there actually arent real fans in the first rows????
thats bad -.-

I think it's so rude when people tell me (before knowing I bought it) that the only people in front will be suits and not real fans. I know that's not your intention for asking. It just frustrates me... I AM a real fan! What's wrong with a REAL FAN paying more to be closer to him?

Thriller Packages don't have any option for premium or preferred. It's either you buy the front row ones, or the others behind standing (I think behind standing). I bought Thriller VIP for the 12th. I heard that the first three rows are reserved for AEG staff, his family, his children, his friends, etc.

They were a rip off to you, but obviously good enough for you to buy them.

what part of FL are you in? I'm in FL too! Also going VIP and thanks for the answer :)

Back