Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

i cant imagine how much tickets would be trading for if it were just the original 10 nights

So which of my tickets are better , block 112 row y seats 387 -388 or Block C3 row A seats 37- 38??

I also have a chance to swap all 4 for 4 tickets in block B3 row X seats seats 43 - 46.

Whick seats are the best? TM said that it was block 112?

definately block 112. u will have a better view there!

Do you guys think I will be able to see Michael good ? BK 404 Row S.

Thank you.

That sounds nice :)

BTW, I'm almost 180 cm tall. :)

PS:

How many ticket is actually available now? Because im suprised that there is still so many tickets on viagogo, expecially because he sold out 75% tickets in 2 days and because so many people still don't have tickets.

Cool, i'm almost 180cm tall too!

whats that section in between lower tier and higher tier? is level 2 and 3 included in those seats? For example, is lower tier made up of level 1 and 2 and higher tier made up of level 3 and 4?

You're far enough up the front that you should be absolutely fine :) don't forget that Michael will be on the stage, above the crowd.

I think when everyone remains seated I'll do fine but when they stand all in front of me I'm screwed. I've been to Dangerous concert, I was in the middle of the field also and I coudn't see a thing!

If only I could find out if people will remain seated...

Well my friend and i have been at the O2 for concerts before, and although i'm 6ft tall so have no problem seeing, she's only 5ft 3, and when standing in the middle of the standing part of the arena we could both see perfectly. Seriously, I reckon you'll be alright.

Do you think I shouldn´t worry about my seat? Or are you guys planning to stay the whole night makig the line?

:timer:

the whole arena is seated! even the floor, so u dont have to sleep in front of the arena, because no one can "steal" ur individual seat!

Hi guys, new here, can anyone please help? does anyone have any tickets to sell for 14th july? I need one for my daughter and was unlucky on friday! didn't manage to get through. Would be really grateful if anyone is able to help. Or even a couple for another date.

Well my friend and i have been at the O2 for concerts before, and although i'm 6ft tall so have no problem seeing, she's only 5ft 3, and when standing in the middle of the standing part of the arena we could both see perfectly. Seriously, I reckon you'll be alright.

Thanks blue_eyed, still thinking about buying that ticket of someone, but thanks

if in viagogo or getmein mentioned hotel package, seat tier 1. which tier 1 is?which no?caan i search info about that in the web? is it worth it to buy?

I've been to the o2 arena once before and was pleasantly surprised at the intimacy of it. Even the back/high seats didnt seem like they were much too far away from the stage. Im happier to be on the tiers than the floor as I almost always get the tallest person in front of me! :)

Honestly, that's a really good seat. You will be able to see fine, I reckon.

im 5 ft exactly. if i where say in the middle of b2 do you think id be able to see ok? there are 4 seats on ebay that are at 1500 right now that a friend of mine is going to try to buy for me 2 others and himself. the person selling has floor seats but didnt list where exactly, i dont want to pay about 500 dollars a ticket and barely be able to see. ;) what do you think?

Will I be able to see Michael from section B2, row b??? I'm tiny, about 153 cm!

everyone normally stands on their chairs anyway. thats the only use they have

im 5 ft exactly. if i where say in the middle of b2 do you think id be able to see ok? there are 4 seats on ebay that are at 1500 right now that a friend of mine is going to try to buy for me 2 others and himself. the person selling has floor seats but didnt list where exactly, i dont want to pay about 500 dollars a ticket and barely be able to see. ;) what do you think?

I think yeah, you would be able to see okay. I have been in the C section before and I could see there, as well!! So B should be fine. I'm short too, by the way (like 5ft 2).

OK have decided to post in here as well. I'm looking for 2 tickets for late august, anytime september, anytime jan or anytime feb...just the 2. I'm looking to spend £250 for the pair (which is looking unrealistic right now, but with the power of prayer...) I really want to help him out, he's my best friend and he's been there for me through thick and thin. Please, if you're selling some or you know someone who is selling theirs, let me know and we can negotiate if necessary :)

Back