Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

Final 5 shows available for
on sale 7am [gmt] friday!

I thought I read somewhere you are only allowed 4 tix per card/adress during the presale and then an extra 2 tickets on that same card/adres during regular sale?

Can anybody clarify? I have bought 4 tix now and am hoping to buy 2 more tomorrow, so I should be safe?

same as me, as it looks we'd get the 2 we bought tommorow refunded minus the service charge sometime !

so its a risk

Question: on Ticket Master it says credit card for purchase. Does anyone know if it's OK to use a debit card as long as the details fit?

guys, does anybody has some tickets to sell me? i've got only one on 27 september but i need two on 22\24\28 july =(

ANYONE SELLING ONE VIP TICKET, ANY DATE, FRONT FEW ROWS?

thanks anyone. really realised its a once in a lifetime opportunity and im willing to pay the VIP price. pitty i realised when tickets are sold out!

I do do do do need a ticket in September or January. If anyone has 1, please PM me, I'm in London

I am looking for one ticket to see MJ ideally this year and at a weekend yet I wont be fussy. Tried and failed to get tickets for me and my friends, so now I am prepared to go on my own. I can assure you that I am not going to sell any ticket on in order to make a profit. If anyone has two tickets spare then I would be interested in buying the ticket on behalf of a friend I had intended to go with had I been successful. Email me at coolskin@hotmail.co.uk or text on 07796613518 or PM me.

With thanks

Anyone Selling a Ticket for July 8,10,12 or August 3rd,10 28 & 30th

& The final show.

Please call me at (0046) 73-0580-833

I pay up too 500 Pound/Each

:angel::angel:

Last edited:

i HAVE to tickets for 16.02.2010: 406, F, 573-574

i want to trade or sell.
sell: PM to me
trade: i need a ticket for 08.07.2008, or 10.07.2008 (i also would by one)

Trade 2:
i have one ticket for 22.02.2010, 104, Q, 128
and would trade it for a ticket on 08.07 or 10.07

Can anyone tell me if my seat is any good? I got BK 403 Row F for 24th Feb?? Im hoping the final show is really really good and it doesn't get cancelled :s

In regard to the stupid ticket limit of 4 per billing address, I have yet another reason this sucks, sucks, sucks, let alone for folks with big families, roommates, etc:

Not sure about all other countries (I'm guessing it's this way in the UK, too), but back in the US if you live in a dormitory or apartment, 99% of the time your legal address will include an extra number or letter for your room or apartment. For instance, your address would be like "829 Main Street #102", but your neighbor's would be "829 Main Street #103" and so on, so you'd all have different billing addresses within the same building.

However, here in Germany it's quite common for there to be NO apartment numbers. Some places have them, yeah, but it's not at all strange for a building with 10 or 20 or more apartments to just use your last name on the intercom and maybe next to your door. So I could live in a big apartment building with my billing address "Berliner Strasse 29" and every single other person in the entire building would have the exact same billing address. So what if your downstairs neighbor turns out to be an MJ fan and bought tickets too, unbeknownst to you? Someone gets cancelled?! It's freakin' crazy! I would hope they'd actually know this about Germany and other countries where this also might be common, but one never knows...

Does anyone have 2 spare tickets from 26th July to sell them????
Pleaseeeeeeeeeee......:angel:
If so, PM me, please!
:flowers:

Does anyone have 1 or 2 tickets for 14th July they want to sell, or trade?
Please PM me if so. I would be really happy! :)

does anyone have 1 tickets for 12 July or 21 Sept. they want to sell ?
pls pm for me !
thx. !

just bought thriller package for 18th july, has anone else bought a thriller package for that date

awesome post! i wanted to cry! God, i hope i don't cry at the concert, lol

I wasn't successful in buying a ticket and would be really thankful if someone could sell me one. It doesn't matter what the date is. Please, message me if you have an offer. I still have a hope to see Michael performing live. :)

Last edited:

Yessssssssss I buy 2 Tickets from Ebay in BK 113 very close to the stage YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am soo happy Michael see you in July 8th

Back