Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

I dont know if people have seen but TM website updated their T's and C's on the WEBSITE. Here it is word for word:

Is there a ticket limit?

There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person, per card and per billings address. This limit applies across the entire run of shows.

Any bookings exceeding the ticket limit are liable to have the excess tickets cancelled without notification.

Well i am just going on what TM said!!

They couldnt really enforce the per household as what about student house's and share house etc??

I even gave her the order number of my tickets and she checked it and didnt cancel anything??

Well i am just going on what TM said!!

They couldnt really enforce the per household as what about student house's and share house etc??

I even gave her the order number of my tickets and she checked it and didnt cancel anything??

so hw many have you got at the moment?

it is AEG who vet, ticketmaster dont have the power - it is an external force.

Regarding the bank I am only going off what TSB do.

Purchase Policy
Ticketmaster sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and theatres, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on ticketmaster.co.uk may be subject to a per ticket convenience charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets on ticketmaster.co.uk, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.

pamieee but do u know if the funds clear right away? approx how long?

all i know is that Lloyds TSB when I didnt have enough in I rushed straight down and put the cash in at about 6.30am, it immediately showed up on statement and the direct debit went out fine in the morning.

Ticketmaster are the agent. Basically the £9 extra on a ticket is what they earn. They work as an agent for the rules and regulations as set down by AEG. Therefore if the tickets have to be cancelled Ticketmaster still keep the £9 but the ticket value is refunded. Hence they are quids in.......

thanks pamieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :d

it may be different for Halifax and that was 6 months ago. So all i am giving is fact to do with my personal case. therefore HERE COMES THE LEGALS I cannot be held responsible if the cash isnt acredited immediately......lol

i never got a proper answer

My friend needs to buy 3 tickets 4 himself and siblings. He just realised he only has £200 in his account and i think he needs £260 to pay for the tickets tomorrow. Can he buy the tickets and put the rest of the money in when the bank opens at 9am?

so do they take money out as soon as u buy tickets or will he have enough time 2 put money in?

it varies. mine hasnt been taken out straight away. i rang them and they said it can take upto 3 days.but he looked and said there was no problem and the payment had been authorised.your friend should have an overdraft like vertually all accounts. if u are that desperate for tickets does it matter if you get charged £30 by your bank for being over drawn and most banks only charge you if u go overdrawn for a full day. put money back in the same day and u wont be charged.

hmmm this is so confusing, i bought 1 ticket the other night and its being sent to my address paid for from my own card, but my mom (who lives at the same address) wants to try and get 4 tickets tommorow and buy from her card but get them sent to the same address as me,

is this allowed it wud be 5 tickets being sent to the same address,

Sam
no its 4 tickets per address/per card, only way to do it is get a seperate card that belongs to another address. ie a family member who lives i ntheir own house

pamieee but do u know if the funds clear right away? approx how long?
if uare taling about putting cash into the bank account then it goes in straight away. its only acheque that takes days to clear

if uare taling about putting cash into the bank account then it goes in straight away. its only acheque that takes days to clear

what do u mean by right away? that moment? sorry i just need to know for def :) so as soon as ive entered it does it show up on the card straight away? e.g. when checking balance in cash point

yes cash shows up the minute you hand it over at the till.

he needs to put the money in before 7am so where going to do that now. Will that show up straight away if we put it into the halifax envelope and put it into the box. So the cash boxes on the cash points

no idea. if its jut an envelope to put money in then it wont be put in until the person in the bank empties the draw.

if u go over drawn u normally have until the end of the day to put the money back inot your account so it really isnt a big deal.go on halifax and looks at the T&C

Hello everybody,

sorry if my english is bad, i'm not english :)

I already purchased 4 presale tickets with my credit card on my account.
Tomorrow i'll try to get another 2 tickets but I don't understand.

Should I purchase them with the same credit card ?
Or should I purchase them with another credit card with the same billing address on the same account ?
Or should I purchase them with another credit card with another billing address on the same account ?
Or should I purchase them with another credit card with another billing address on another account ?

I hope you understand, thank you !

And, just to be sure... Is the name printed on the ticket ? I guess not but i want to be sure...

Last edited:

And, just to be sure... Is the name printed on the ticket ? I guess not but i want to be sure...
no doesnt matter.

everythings so confusing! to much stress!!!
gd luck to everyone tomoz
ciao for now
xxx

I thought I read somewhere you are only allowed 4 tix per card/adress during the presale and then an extra 2 tickets on that same card/adres during regular sale?

Can anybody clarify? I have bought 4 tix now and am hoping to buy 2 more tomorrow, so I should be safe?

Back