Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

question : my dad got 3 on one card and my mum got another 2 on her card and they live in the same house...will tht be ok ????

OMG you're parents are ticket touts..............lol , only jesting!

They may get away with it, one ticket would be cancelled if it doesnt get through the screening process and you exceeded the four. Because its minimal it may pass through. Either way what happens is you just dont get the ticket which is over the limit.

even if i got the conframation and email...can it still be canceled?

It would have been nice (but unrealistic and a dream only) for as you all have said true fans only at one of his concerts. The comraderie and the atmosphere would be amazing.

BUT you would have to make sure if you purchase any tomorrow that it doesnt go over 1. I think you will be ok as it stands but if say you tried to get 4 tomorrow then that would stand out on the systems.

even if i got the conframation and email...can it still be canceled?

they only get cancelled once they go through the checks which can be up to two months afterwards. If it is cancelled you will know about it as you wont get the tickets and they will probs inform you.

what is the very latest last date announced,and is it on presale?

It would have been nice (but unrealistic and a dream only) for as you all have said true fans only at one of his concerts. The comraderie and the atmosphere would be amazing.

Imagine that Katrine.......... BUT thats what it was like years and years ago - people just wouldnt have seen someone if they didnt like them.

well i hope some real fans go to his last concert because he will be saying bye to any old tom dick or harry

Did in ticketmaster will work "Ticket fast" for concerts of Michael, there need just print out ticket?

30 shows are outsold already??? I thought we would get tickets tomorrow? NO NO NO i can't believe this is happening. I MUST SEE HIM!

well i got tix for dates i didn't want i just clicked when it came up because i had been waiting all morning from 6.30 and finally got one at 12 noon. now i'm scared i wont enjoy the show because i will have to rush for my train. i just panicked didn't think all these dates would be added. i have two weeks off at the end of august it would have suited me fine

lol billyjean1 ur funny!

i just foned ticketmaster n to clarify

- tickets are limited to 4 for the whole tour per person n household
- u can use someone elses card n buy 4 more
- tickets for all dates inc the last will be on sale 2moz but will sell out fast
- no tix cant be canx

lol billyjean1 ur funny!

i just foned ticketmaster n to clarify

- tickets are limited to 4 for the whole tour per person n household
- u can use someone elses card n buy 4 more
- tickets for all dates inc the last will be on sale 2moz but will sell out fast
- no tix cant be canx
so one of mine will be canceled as wev got 3 frm one card and 2 frm another in the same house???

Huh.. How do you think, would it be possible to buy 2 good tickets on 7th show tomorrow?

do you think that michael will do any more dates? i really wana go to his LAST show and be there when he says goodbye, so im going to buy some tomorrow but with him continuously adding on dates i wana make sure i actually get them for his last !! lol

so one of mine will be canceled as wev got 3 frm one card and 2 frm another in the same house???

i dnt know if uv got a bt landline u can call them now for free on 08705414444 1 of them maybe...i didnt ask that specific question!

Huh.. How do you think, would it be possible to buy 2 good tickets on 7th show tomorrow?

depends what tickets were given away in the presale, but you should be able to get SOME tickets for the 7th show if you get in there quickly, not necessarily GOOD ones tho

"- tickets are limited to 4 for the whole tour per person n household
- u can use someone elses card n buy 4 more"

so this is saying that you can buy 4 more if its on someone else's card even f you already bought 4 on another ?

You need to select OvERSEAS post (tick the relevant box) when taken to the "select posting" page when you are buying your tickets. Anyway you need to put in all details when buying. Do it today in "create account" on the ticketmaster website, so tomorrow it's quicker for you.

"- tickets are limited to 4 for the whole tour per person n household
- u can use someone elses card n buy 4 more"

so this is saying that you can buy 4 more if its on someone else's card even f you already bought 4 on another ?

yes thats what i was told i said i wanted another 2 2moz but have 4 already on my credit card can i personally buy 'for a friend' on their credit card the answer was yes but u would probably have to have the tickets sent to their adress otherwise you break the same household rule pah

depends what tickets were given away in the presale, but you should be able to get SOME tickets for the 7th show if you get in there quickly, not necessarily GOOD ones tho

I wanna take my best friend with me, he's not fan, but loves Michael's music and shows especially, and I already got a ticket so I just wanna get a good seat for him :)

Sorry if this is all being discussed already but can someone quickly confirm to me if we can buy TWO sets of tickets for TWO diff nights and with TWO diff cards BUT have the same postal address???

Really?! Awesome thanks afsan098 :)

aslong as u dont buy more than 4 tickets it doesnt matter. and aslong as the card address matches the address they are going to be delievered to

Back