Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

You will need the reciept...and you will need ID most likely.
Make sure to print out the reciept with necessary order details.
Is there anywhere we I can read exactly what to do in this case, because if I need ID and they see it's not me they won't give me the tickets.
Looks like every single owner of a credit card has to be the one who picks the tickets... :( there is no other way, I am right?

I just wish it was all standing then all the tickets wud be the same price and it wud be like the old days

we all want the old days, this is a pile of shit. this has taken all the fun out of it

This tour isn't for the fans, its obvious its about makeing money. If this was for the fans it would be organized better by michaels people, and i mean real people who care.

Not fucking thom thom and barrack, who i feel is a crook anyway

wish frank dileo was around

hey anyone...do u guys think tix will be available saturday? thats the day i get paid and the only day i will be able to afford tix!! :( i hope so :(

hey anyone...do u guys think tix will be available saturday? thats the day i get paid and the only day i will be able to afford tix!! :( i hope so :(

Considering the shows are now up to 50 gigs, yes...I am sure they will be. And good ones at that...just make sure you are a fast typer and stuff ;)

yeah tell me about it, things were better when big frank was on board, even on the history tour when Johnny Morrish was president of sony uk. he loved the fans.

i really dont know what michael is thinking sometimes

i cant belive the price viagogo are selling the tickets for!!! £3,500 for a2 seats its crazy!

I think instead of worrying about how it is organized, we should be glad we have a show. The O2 has an intimate feel and the capacity is 20, 000 not 50, 000 plus like the Dangerous tour and stuff. So please be happy guys. ^_^

we all want the old days, this is a pile of shit. this has taken all the fun out of it

This tour isn't for the fans, its obvious its about makeing money. If this was for the fans it would be organized better by michaels people, and i mean real people who care.

Not fucking thom thom and barrack, who i feel is a crook anyway

wish frank dileo was around

ABSOLUTELY! The problem here is when the concerts over the people who are just there for the 'being in vogue' will have gone and pass and they'll be back to slagging him off.

tell me about it double 8 tickets selling for £300 and have sold out, now tell me how that can happen when tix haven't even gone on sale. oh yeah Aeg gave them some

yeah too right. And i agree to we should be happy we have tix, but i have gone to concerts since the bad tour and this is the worst by far

Unfortunately a lot of this is out of MJs hands, he has to focus on putting his energy into the show.

I suppose a lot of us are fearful like someone said before that when he looks into the crowd he doesnt see what is really there in the building and that all we want is true fans to be there, to show him they have always been there no matter what the manipulative press have said. I truly believe this show is from MJs heart and I guess the fans just want to be close so he knows how much it all means.

I am happy to be there, even towards the back but I would love to know that each and every £790 seat was filled with a true fan and to see them screaming and crying and giving their all.

If I bought 4 tickets already in preslale can I buy from the same card/address tomorrow?
Can my girfriend (same address, different card) buy them tomorrow?
On the ticketmaster it clearly says the 4 tickets are for THE WHOLE TOUR (and does this include presale?) for the same address.
So how about random people living together, or a large family, or simply a devoted fan and not a tout?
Thanx.

You know, for a lot of people this is more than just an evenings entertainment. For some this is their first hello for others it is a reaquaintance and probs for all it will be a goodbye and thankyou.

I was just reading a blog there and one guy was saying how he has got tickets and that he is excited...then a couple of comments later he is mocking MJ...

"he'l start sweating n the white will come off!" ETC.

Argh, I feel like commenting...some fan you are....

No very nice.

yeah alot of madonna fans have got tix, but were makeing jokes about him. this is so wrong

If I bought 4 tickets already in preslale can I buy from the same card/address tomorrow?
Can my girfriend (same address, different card) buy them tomorrow?
On the ticketmaster it clearly says the 4 tickets are for THE WHOLE TOUR (and does this include presale?) for the same address.
So how about random people living together, or a large family, or simply a devoted fan and not a tout?
Thanx.

Presale was 4 tickets

You are allowed another two tickets

unless you know someone else at different address with different card who will do it for you.

This whole thing is presuming households only have one MJ fan so therefore large families are excluded. Personally I think its easy to control the touts on ebay - just they choose not to. Lets face it ebay make a lot of money out of the ticket touts, out of each sale they get a fee and also Paypal. What I have learned about the world is its all interlinked and corrupt and it spoils it for the rest of us!

thts a gd point!!!my dad got 3 on one card and my mum got another 2 on her card and they live in the same house...will tht be ok ????

I tell you something, if I had known earlier this was going to be the case I would have got divorced, sent the kids into care and dumped the rabbit. Then I would have had the ability to purchase 28 tickets...............lol.

Tickets will not be distributed on the day and will be posted at a later date. Tickets are limited to 4 per household and checks will be made across all official agents. Any multiple bookings will be cancelled. thts wot it says on the o2 site??? im scared now

so they put on loadsa concerts and expect us to go to a couple if were lucky.

Do these people know what fans are??????????????????? I suggest they get a dictionary out........................................and drop it on their flippin heads.............

question : my dad got 3 on one card and my mum got another 2 on her card and they live in the same house...will tht be ok ????

.........(drums fingers on table) so any more dates been added yet? Cause everytime I go onto the ticketmaster site another flippin 10 have been added. Not being funny but my friend cancelled her holiday only to find out that dates have been added.

The amount of dates on they should have had opening night for fans only, next night for those who like MJ, next night for those who think he is alright but dont have any cds, next night for those who dont really know his music, next night for those who dont like him, next night for those who have mocked him, next night for all the journalists who have fed lies to the people, next night for those who cant stand him yet wish to pay £75 to see him.........................................and so on!

Back