Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

this is bullshit actually, so many proper fans were given seats in the highest tier blocks 400 401 402 403 etc. wtf is going on. these b*rstards.

i know you watch all the people who bought tix through brokers will be at the front, there will be no fans with banners only the fuckers who slag him off everyday

yeh thanks, i was scared i wouldnt get any because ticketmaster kept crashing. but when te new dates came out i got 4 tix :D[/QUOT
i shud be goin to 3 shows...i got ones for the 1st show , 10th and one on the 28th
i just hope everyone gets to see him for the last time. shame the prices are getting well out of hand ...its always guna be about the money
im just so happy i get to see him and hear his amazing voice and see his amazing dancing
i saw him at the conferance. i waited 10 hours and i got to the front....i watched it back on the news and i herd myself shout i love u michael when every one was quiet and he goes all shy...was one of the best days in my life

is anyone going to try and order tix tomorrow on the phone as well as through ticketmaster?? If so what time do you need to ring up 6:45?

so are the tickets the same prices tomorrow? i suppose you never know the everythings going..

is anyone going to try and order tix tomorrow on the phone as well as through ticketmaster?? If so what time do you need to ring up 6:45?

wots the number for ordering the tickets?

what i want to know can you buy tickets from seetickets aswell as ticketmaster, or are they same company dont want any tix to be cancelled

are there any mods on here that can help, noone knows jack

Some of you need to settle down! Obviously not every fan is going to be lucky enough to get tickets during the pre-sale. Stop forgetting that tomorrow at 7am there will still be 50% (over 400,000 seats) that will be up for grabs. As long as you are in that theatre you all should be happy. One has to understand that 1 million people cannot all sit in the front row. A select few are going to get lucky, while others will dish out $1000+ for the opportunity. This is not the first time that the front row is sold for outrageously high prices. Just try and calm down, try again tomorrow. Michael has been very kind and extended the 10 original dates (200,000 fans) to 45 dates (900,000 fans), and a possibility of another 5 being released tomorrow which would mean the total fans would topple over 1 million! Be thankful that Michael has kept the prices relatively low, remember he is a global icon here!

spoke to someone i know who is very reliable and they contacted aeg and told them about the hassle fans are haveing getting tix, she told them how we used to do it, its like they blanked her, but she said she would keep me posted.

I know for a fact she would do what she could, i just know it

just looked in the papaer don't know if anyone knows this fan his name is michael rangos he used to be one of the old fans, i know him from old. Anyway he touts tix he has a website it was closed down ages ago and was done for it, anyway the bastard is standing outside the o2 touting tix, wtf. he went to see michael when he went to oliver the first time anf got an autograph two faced bastard

say i bought 4 tickets and i get another 2 tommorow then am i stil eligible for a vip package ?

btw, thriller package is still available for feb 12th if anyone wanted to know!!!!! i typed in 2 tickets and you can buy them!!! block A2

omggggggggggggggggg i cant wait i cud cry im so happy

Do you think bk 112 row x 387 is good???

Well...it's right beside the stage so you won't have an upfront view....a great side view though I guess.
But considering Michael will probably turn all wayz (hehe) you have some nice seatz ;)

here u go, see for urself >>
11350sa.gif

IMPORTTANT QUESTION:

Ticket master says that tickets will be shipped as soon as possible but may be recieved 7 days before the show. So anything in between from now.

Because my dates are from 30 July untill 17 August, What I wanna know is if I can pick up the tickets at the box office personally?

Otherwise i'm in trouble.

IMPORTTANT QUESTION:

Ticket master says that tickets will be shipped as soon as possible but may be recieved 7 days before the show. So anything in between from now.

Because my dates are from 30 July untill 17 August, What I wanna know is if I can pick up the tickets at the box office personally?

Otherwise i'm in trouble.

If you're in the UK you can probably pick them up at the box office, but not before the 10 days. So for 30 July you get them on 20 July and for 17 August (same as me!!) you can get them on the 7 August.

It also depends which method you chose. Did you chose 'FedEx > rest of the world/USA' ... then you will get each ticket 7-10 dayz in advance.

If anyone has any tickets then please pm me, i will pay them depending on the dates.

If you're in the UK you can probably pick them up at the box office, but not before the 10 days. So for 30 July you get them on 20 July and for 17 August (same as me!!) you can get them on the 7 August.
I have the same problem, but the tickets are paid with a credit card that's not mine, does the owner of that card have to be the person who picks them up?

Ticketmaster are hooked up with Ticketline and See Tickets, their systems not only check their own but all the others for over booked tickets.

I have written letters complaining about this situation. I am appalled that

A) Fans have not been given priority
B) Where are the £50 - £75 definition points, cause all tickets no matter what have been priced in presale at £75.
C) How come the only way to be near the stage is by paying £790 - isnt it enough that a fan is a fan who is committed to their idol and has purchased and provided financially over the years.
D) If a presale is meant for the fans, and the fans as everyone knows want to be closest to their idol then why on earth are they selling seats in the gods on the presale and why are these seats priced at £75.
E) Why on earth can't they just let people know the amount of dates beforehand. People have rushed buying tickets to be at the concert unbeknown to them another 30 dates would be added whereby they may have had better seats.
F) The ticket allocation of 6 per household, the touts are far more sophisticated than this PLUS its like putting a kid in a sweet shop and telling them not to touch anything - FACT they have put on 45 dates and only expect 6 events to be attended per household.........now if you have a couple and their couple of kids who are fans - wheres the logic in this?

Promoters should realise that MJ fans are different to any other, they have stuck with him throughout the tribulations, they have stood firm and defended his honour relentlessly. The fan/MJ connection is something probs never experienced by any other entertainer. AND they should have acknowledged in how this has been dealt with that those people who are gonna just want to be there cause its in and the cool place to be, those who believe any of the past insinuations to be true - to welcome quite happily those people and put them alongside true fans AND in many cases those people will have better seats than the FANS. The thing is, if MJs fans hadnt stuck by him, hadnt continuously purchased MJ stuff and hadnt been out showing support then this may never have happened.

Although I am inside joyous to be attending MJ concert I feel a certain sadness inside - that the FANS have not be recognised or acknowledged, and to know someone who over the years has with venom dissed MJ has far superior seats to others, well its just not good. But there again life aint fair, as MJ knows and I know this is harping on a bit BUT the fans have been there for MJ, surely someone around him could have influenced or thought this all out a bit more.

When a similar situation happened with Neil Diamond, do you know what he did. On the quiet he went to the fan club members and he gave tickets and he performed a concert that was just for fans and fans alone. No one knew about it and the fans were there in all the seats with no corporate crap to spoil it.

I have been to loads of concerts where the corporates start holding conversations during a slow song at full voice, where they get so drunk they start fights and where they just throw distractions through the whole concert.

I have sent my letters and know no one will take any notice, because its all about money and because everything is all about money thats why the world is in the mess it is.

I am not having a go at MJ but rather the people around him because I believe if he knew then this world of purchasing the tickets he would want to heal.

Rant over

Px

I have the same problem, but the tickets are paid with a credit card that's not mine, does the owner of that card have to be the person who picks them up?

You will need the reciept...and you will need ID most likely.
Make sure to print out the reciept with necessary order details.

i also agree that michael will love to have his fans near him, but there will be none, he will look into the audience and think wtf is going on where are my fans. he will be talking and singing to a blank audience because the peoplw who will be near him will be boring old farts and not even fans.

mike is all this worth it

Back