Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

im sure people will be able to buy a few tomorrow, dont worry!!!!!

ive been trying for 2 days to get 2 tickets, ive been a HUGE fan and supporter for 10 years...if im not able to get 2 tickets to 1 of the 45 shows, something aint right.

Would floor seats be ok for a child or short person? Do people tend to stand on the floor & sit in the lower tier?

Hmmm, I would personally say that lower tier would be better for a shorter person or child as I assume it goes up in height each row so you are slightly above the person in the row before you. Where as the floor seats will all be on the same level.

i really want to get floor seats, do you think i should just put 'best available' though?

well i've been a fan for 30 years and never had to go through all this crap.

i feel like crying for all the fans, i really do they shouldn't have to go through all this crap

ticketmaster are now saying you can only buy 4 tickets overall so now i can only get two and thats even if i'm lucky

michael has been stitched up big time, something dodgy is happening

your not even going to be able to go with your friends, i want to cry this is terrible

mike is going to get lynched

I know thats a rip off, even madonna looks after her fans whats the deal mike

just people going crazy cuz he said it is his last one !!!

It is crazy with 45 dates and yet you can only buy for 4 dates if you buy single tickets.

i wish we could get a deffinate ticket limit.. people are saying 6.. then..4.. then 6 again and now 4!

its all about makeing money and screw the fans, aeg say they will add extra dates so there is a chance for mj fans to get to see him, WTF we shouldn't even be put through this. There are enough fans on these boards who have been there through thick and thin with him who should at least have the respect from the promoters or mjs camp to let fans know they wont have hassle getting tickets.

I tell you if Johnathon Morrish from sony uk was still on board he would not be happy

i wish we could get a deffinate ticket limit.. people are saying 6.. then..4.. then 6 again and now 4!

ur aloud to get 4 tickets on one card for the presale ...then if u got four u can then get 2 on friday with the same credit card
they r allowing u to get up to 6 with one credit card

Ticketmaster will get your tickets to you, they just say that to cover their ass and people dont keep calling them all year lookling for their tickets. They have been at this for years and if you dont get your tickets then they will have to accommodate you at the box office. Relax, they are hardly gonna say actually we posted them, tough shit.

So...if i cant get the ticket on time...all i have to do is print the booking code they mailed to me and show it to them to the box office in london?where is the box office?near o2?

my seat is BK108 row V...where is that?is it good? how far it is from stage? this is my first time in 12 years...i dont want to end up seeing nothing

do someone know if there will be one pre-sale again before 07:00 am tomorrow?

this system is an absolutely bullshit. i never saw something happen like this.
i registered last week. one of the first registered users. no pin code on tuesday, no pin code on wednesday. now. today. in the night, i was sleeping, dont know i got some pin, i got one. i came back from work. and what did i saw? sure all tickets were gone. dont they know that there are people going working???
a pin code for nothing! thats absolutely not fair. there are 100s or 1000s of users, getting 4 or much more tickets. and sell them for big money. i never had a chance for a ticket on the presale. such an bullshit of system.
who was the asshole who made such an system?
unbeliveable.
and thats happen to an loyal fan (22 years fan now). :doh::doh::doh:
THANKS!

Aeg have sold so many ticks to brokers double 8 tickets selling double the price and have already sold out wtf is going on here, this is a ripp off

the fans are being left behind once again aeg doesn't give a stuff about us

its all about the money, wait until he cancells a date he will be getting sued and poor fans will be left saying oh poor michael

You can only buy 4 tickets full stop - you cannot purchase another 2 tomorrow in the general sale if you have already purchased 4

Read here:

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/michael-jackson-20090304.html

i brought six on same credit card. if like many of us who went over the 4 limit. does that mean that there going to be more tickets on sale when they sort throu people who brought over your limit. and when are they going to tell me my 2 extra tickets are cancelled/refund.

who bloody knows, rules are changeing everyday, its pathetic

i got great seats too but its not the point fans should not have been put in this position

URRRGGHHH why is there nothing clear anywhere about the ticket limit?

I am now totally confused as to what is going on. I just know that I am angry that we were told the maximum price was £75, that is not true and AEG knew it when they said it. They should have been honest that for £75 you get what you are given with no choice of seat. The floor seats have obviously been sold off to other agents who are charging a huge amount of money for them.

All of this fiasco has nothing to do with Michael, he has always respected his fans and fought for fairness from concert organisers, yet if the poo hits the fan he is the one people will salivate over blaming.

I took 3.5 hours to get 2 tickets, up in the roof space I suspect, apart from my fear of heights which I hope will not be a problem, I want to try and get two better seats tomorrow, do I use the code again, or do I use the different one, which for some reason arrived in my inbox this morning? If I can use the original, I am more than happy to pass it to someone who needs a code.

I supose I should stop bitching, at least I have tickets and at least he is doing concerts which I had lost hope that he would ever do, but AEG and O2 have really been out of order and as for Ticketmaster, well they are just not prepared and they should have been.

no pre sale is over it is now the genral public tix that go on sale, so its just a chance that good onces come up

i know but its hard, the fans should be together and should be able to celibrate together.

This is about makeing michael and aeg money, not for the fans at all

Back