Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

i bought 2 tix for 2 dif shows - will one lot be canx? im terrified , but they didnt say we couldnt yesterday - they r both on the same code

iv got a ticket for the first show...10th show and one on the 28th of august day before mjs birthday :D

ah so it shopuld be ok cus i heard the rules r up to four for one show only during the presale!

Presale rules:The presale code can only be used on one single concert for which you will be eligible to purchase upto 4 tickets. from mjj news n mjjcommunity on twitter

People will stand in front of their seats.

Would floor seats be ok for a child or short person? Do people tend to stand on the floor & sit in the lower tier?

Also has anyone seen the premium package in the new dates? I get it coming up for the original shows, but for the new dates only 50-75 pounds options come up. ???

does anyone know if the tickets for the first 5 shows are definately sold out now (presale)?? even this thriller package? is there any chance to get in the A blocks without paying 795??

Were the ticket for Jan & Feb shows available on Pre-sale today?

Would they be available tomorrow?

does anyone know if the tickets for the first 5 shows are definately sold out now (presale)?? even this thriller package? is there any chance to get in the A blocks without paying 795??

I would like to know the same thing.. Can we get A blocks without the VIP package?

floor seats wud only really be good on block b and a

does anyone know wen they r putting the rest of feb dates on ticket master?

I got offered thriller package tickets just now in block 101, for 4th show, but for that price i'd want to be sure of good seats & I'm not sure about 101.

yes u can i have block a3 n they were 75 each row x i also have anotha show a2 row f for 795 lol guess just lucky with the 75 ones

dont u know wot seats they r.....the stage does curve round so if u dnt have tickets id go for them

I would like to know the same thing.. Can we get A blocks without the VIP package?

I think I read on here or another forum that someone DID get an A block ticket for 75 pounds but it was near the rear of the A block. If I'm not mistaken, I think the first 15 rows are to be premium. Not sure about the actual number of rows but I did hear about someone getting an A ticket without the Thriller package. Lucky bugger. :lol:

yes u can i have block a3 n they were 75 each row x i also have anotha show a2 row f for 795 lol guess just lucky with the 75 ones

when you got these did you put in.. 'any price' and 'best available'?

0870 534 4444

May i suggest someone rings this number to ask

but surely both cred cards would have the same billing adress anyway so it didnt matter which you used? none of ths makes sense to me, but if you havent had an email with any cancellation maybe its all ok?

I didn't receive an email... though. And the two different creditcards were on two different addresses

when you got these did you put in.. 'any price' and 'best available'?got these did you put in.. 'any price' and 'best available'? [/QUOTE]

i think i put best available

does anyone know if the rules r we cnt buy for 2 dif shows on da same code cus im sure loadsa ppl have done this - i have but app the rules r wer not allowed

will there be any tix left for the first 2 shows tommorow ?

block 101, row R, 43-44 .... i haven't been to 02 before & that's a lot of money if i'm not sure...& might get similar for 75pounds tomorrow.

I think I read on here or another forum that someone DID get an A block ticket for 75 pounds but it was near the rear of the A block. If I'm not mistaken, I think the first 15 rows are to be premium. Not sure about the actual number of rows but I did hear about someone getting an A ticket without the Thriller package. Lucky bugger. :lol:

Yes - A block tickets were available at the £75 price in the presale. I know a couple of people who got them but are located in row T.

I checked earlier today for Thriller Package tickets and was offered A2 row Q - can't believe anyone would pay £795 for a ticket in that location when someone a couple of rows behind you has only paid £75.

if you.d choose "best available", is best available floor and then "the balconies" (dont know the name now)? or where does best available start?

so if more shows have just been added then when can we use the other presale codes to buy them because they all seem to be going on sale to the public tommorow ?

if you.d choose "best available", is best available floor and then "the balconies" (dont know the name now)? or where does best available start?

Best available will offer up either floor (if available), then level 1 (if available) and then level 4.

I have used that and have been offered floor seats.

how much did they charge u ? cuz they r really gd !!! i nearly got thos exact ones but my pc crashed and they wer at 75

wud their be much point in using them...i doubt it will make a difference if u have one or not on fri

Back