Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

OK..that's good. Yes i bought 4 on one creditcard, nothing more. But it also wasn't even possible to purchase more...so what's tis about?

OK..that's good. Yes i bought 4 on one creditcard, nothing more. But it also wasn't even possible to purchase more...so what's tis about?

If people had more than one code, they could of tried to buy more than 4 by just using another code and starting again... get it?

So i could of bought 4 and then refreshed to the beginning, put in another code, and bought 4 more.. but if this was done on the same credit card to the same address then they would cancel the last 4.. do you understand? :)

:(
If people had more than one code, they could of tried to buy more than 4 by just using another code and starting again... get it?

So i could of bought 4 and then refreshed to the beginning, put in another code, and bought 4 more.. but if this was done on the same credit card to the same address then they would cancel the last 4.. do you understand? :)

Yes fully, it's all good now. Goddamit...i was like WTF!. All evening i'm like 'oh hell yeah, i'm going to Mike's show' and then all of the sudden it wouldnt happen anymore? Lol...i'm good now :cheeky:

i brought six tickets today four with one code and two with another code. but with the same credit card. now it looks like im only going to one concert. as the first 4 i got is with the family. the other 2 for myself .30 concerts only going to 1 show .crazy:angel:

Sorry to be a big poo brain, but can someone please help meh. Okay, so on Friday, general sales, HOW MANY CAN YOU BUY? PER CARD? PER DAY?

I've heard:

4 overall per card
6 overall per card
6 per day per card
However many you've got left after buying presale ones out of 6

Which is right?!

Cheers dears :wub:

Sorry to be a big poo brain, but can someone please help meh. Okay, so on Friday, general sales, HOW MANY CAN YOU BUY? PER CARD? PER DAY?

I've heard:

4 overall
6 overall
6 per day
However many you've got left after buying presale ones out of 6

Which is right?!

Cheers dears :wub:

The limit was 4 tickets per household. ;)

Overall? Not per day? Is this not including presale ones?

On your credit card, there is a 4 ticket limit....I think it was 6 before, but for presales it is defo 4 tickets....

and you can ONLY get a max of 6 tickets with ur credit card and billing address info....

so if u got 4 on the presale, u can only get 2 on the general. otherwise they will cancel the excess.

i'm really not happy with my seat.. don't get me wrong i'm greatful for having tix at all.. but i'm in the 400 section way at the other side.. do you think i can move... the day of the show.. does anyone know how easy it may be to sneak down in the o2

4 tickets per any person and/or household during presale.

6 tickets per any person and/or household during general sale.

The two are separate: you can buy the 4 ticket limit now, then buy 6 more during general sale.

4 tickets per any person and/or household during presale.

6 tickets per any person and/or household during general sale.

The two are separate: you can buy the 4 ticket limit now, then buy 6 more during general sale.

Then that would allow someone to have a total of 10 tix (4 now + 6 later)

I thought it was a 4 limit for presale and then 2 more during general sale if they needed to. That would equal a total of 6 per household?

Gahhhhh!

Check this email from Tom. He already purchased 2 tickets. He can only buy 4 more on Friday....which gives him a total of 6. Anything more than that (that they can trace to a household) will be cancelled.

MY QUESTION
Thats great thankyou. On the general sale on friday how many more single tickets can i buy?? bearing in mind i have purchased 2 already

Also is it ok to have multiple sales of just single tickets on seperate transactions

----

MY ANSWER
Dear Tom

Thank you for your response.

I can confirm that when these tickets are released for general sale on Friday, the ticket limit will be 6 tickets per card, per billing address. Therefore as you have already purchased 2 tickets you are entitled to purchase a further 4 during the general sale.

Please note that if you exceed 6 tickets in total, your booking will be cancelled.

Should you have any further queries regarding this event, please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards

Vicky Nash
Customer Care Advisor.

Last edited:

i have a question: do you have the international phone number to call ticketmaster or a contact i can use to speak to someone that works there. You see, i bought 3 tickets and they'll be sent to my address in Australia, however "in the mad rush" i chose the cheapest internation shipping option, when i should have chosen Fedex or something more reliable. I'm just paranoid and want to make sure i actually get my tickets. I want to see if i can pay a bit extra to change the method of shipment?

do you guys think that with all the showS michael is doing now. That he would do shows in other countries. He already has so many show now that it could be a world tour. I'm starting to take "these will be my final show...in london" to mean that this is it and IT will only be in london?

I know what the AEG man said but starting to wonder if michael will maybe hit up new york, paris, and mumbai?

there are 20 more shows scheduled. if those 20 shows are scheduled in london, i do not think he will be touring anywhere else. just my opinion.

I wonder where he'll be staying for all those months...

there are 20 more shows scheduled. if those 20 shows are scheduled in london, i do not think he will be touring anywhere else. just my opinion.

If he does announce another 20 shows in London, I agree with you. It would not make sense for him to do close to 50 shows in London then start going city to city. The reason he is doing so many in London is because its easier for him and his kids (staying in 1 location). Michael said it himself that what he hates the most about touring is the stress of being a new time zone everyday. He said he has crap sleep and thats what causes sickness. I think most fans will come to London.

Personally I think we will get some dates for next January and February at the O2, thats what tomorrow's new dates will be. Just my opinion though, I very well could be wrong.

Anyone buy it from Netherland? how its work? can i buy it from ticketmaster netherland?My sister live there so i could ask for her help. I might buy from viagogo also...its more expensive but its once in my lifetime and my only chance is in Sept...my school holiday. >"<
Got any info everyone? I try last night but all tickets are sold out...i hope a better luck tomorrow....

michaela eve, can't you buy from the UK ticketmaster? or call them. good luck.

michaela eve, can't you buy from the UK ticketmaster? or call them. good luck.

i tried and almost got it but when i processed the billing, it said i have to put postcode statement of the card. what is that?

i put the card holder's name but cannot...and then it sold out. where can i buy on Friday?online or on the venue?or can i make a phone call? >"

I wonder if its the 3 or 4 digit security code after the account number? Or the postal code number? Sorry.

Where are the other 20 dates? They should be coming up now shouldn't they??? Or am I confused??

I wonder if its the 3 or 4 digit security code after the account number? Or the postal code number? Sorry.

Where are the other 20 dates? They should be coming up now shouldn't they??? Or am I confused??

i dont know either...>"< maybe i'll just wait until friday and make a call. have you bought a ticket?

Anyone knows if there will be more tickets on sale for Aug on Friday....
I got really crap seat I have fear of hights and I am on the 4th floor ....

^ I think so, Because it is only the pre sales that were sold out for all 30 nights.
Tomorrow each date will be open again to go on general sale.

I bought 8 tickets today (for two different shows) with the same creditcard. I had my other creditcard right in front of me but I was so stressed out I couln't focus anymore so I clicked further in panic.

Will the last two be cancelled?
yes, it's clearly said 6 tix per household. If you use 2 different cards with different billing addresses, it would've been ok. Sorry

I also think that everyone still has a chance of good seats for all the shows tomorrow (Friday). So not too much to worry!

^ I think so, Because it is only the pre sales that were sold out for all 30 nights.
Tomorrow each date will be open again to go on general sale.

thanks a lot for the heads up...I really need 1 ticket for the 10th Aug..but not on level4..I was so stressed yesterday I didnt even look

Could anybode explain me one thing please. it is said that tickets will be delivered not later than 7 days before event. i'll be in London in the beginning of September (no relation to MJ), but i don't know exactly what dates. So if tickets will be delivered on billing adress in my country, i possibly could be in London for that time. and i don't know when exactly i'll be there, so i can't ordered tickets for exactly dates. so what should i do? for me will be good variabt if sombody agree to sell me tickets in London when I arrived... bu.. i don't know... i unferstand that prices will be much higher at that time. Of course, i could risk and order ticket now and than just hope that they will send my tickets before i go to London. Any ideas? help me please i really don't know what to do.

Back