Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

Could anybode explain me one thing please. it is said that tickets will be delivered not later than 7 days before event. i'll be in London in the beginning of September (no relation to MJ), but i don't know exactly what dates. So if tickets will be delivered on billing adress in my country, i possibly could be in London for that time. and i don't know when exactly i'll be there, so i can't ordered tickets for exactly dates. so what should i do? for me will be good variabt if sombody agree to sell me tickets in London when I arrived... bu.. i don't know... i unferstand that prices will be much higher at that time. Of course, i could risk and order ticket now and than just hope that they will send my tickets before i go to London. Any ideas? help me please i really don't know what to do.

I know that is my issue as welll I live in Australia and I am leaving on the 6th AUG for the 10th Concert....
My plan of action...when this maddness is over I will call ticketmaster and explain them why I need the tickets like 14days in advance to the show.

I know that is my issue as welll I live in Australia and I am leaving on the 6th AUG for the 10th Concert....
My plan of action...when this maddness is over I will call ticketmaster and explain them why I need the tickets like 14days in advance to the show.

Same here. I live in Finland and I'm trying to get tix for 4 shows (already have 1 for 22 Jul), so I'll be staying in London for about a week. I'm really concerned whether I'll get all the tickets before I'm off to London or not.

Same here. I live in Finland and I'm trying to get tix for 4 shows (already have 1 for 22 Jul), so I'll be staying in London for about a week. I'm really concerned whether I'll get all the tickets before I'm off to London or not.

best advice I can give...give them a call next month...

I have asked that here about three times and I got no reply, I think it's very important we get the tickets before we actually travel.. :(

screamx...now is not the right time to ask...they have far too much stuff to worry about...give it a few weeks..the first show is in July...it is only March..it will be fine...I am optimistic

Ticketmaster will get your tickets to you, they just say that to cover their ass and people dont keep calling them all year lookling for their tickets. They have been at this for years and if you dont get your tickets then they will have to accommodate you at the box office. Relax, they are hardly gonna say actually we posted them, tough shit.

guys if u look on the ticketmaster website and read the questions section it tells u. saves alot of time asking the same questions on here when if u just went and looked. either give them a call and explain the situation or it says if u are travelling from overseas and havnt recieved them by so many days b4 u travel u need to ring them. worst senario is they dont arrive and u will then take your booking confirmation to the box office and they will give u another ticket there.

Can we get the tickets right away in General Sale on Friday? Can I pay by Maestro debit card that day? PLease tell me >"

Yes Maestro is fine.

But! you should create an account with ticketmaster, and add your card details before then so you can buy the ticket on Friday with no delays.

Oh no, I couldn't buy presale ticket with this Maestro debit card and I don't know why.. I think they just accept credit card. But what I want to ask is when I buy directly in box office of O2 arena on Friday, will they accept this debit card? Please help me, thank u so much

I have one nagging question about my ticket purchase.

I live in the US, and when it got to the part about selecting delivery method, I went down to the bottom where it had "Overseas Mail" (for other countries) for about 3.50 and then Fed-Ex US/UK or something for around 11 pounds. I selected the Overseas for 3.50.

That will still deliver them to me here in the US right?

I have one nagging question about my ticket purchase.

I live in the US, and when it got to the part about selecting delivery method, I went down to the bottom where it had "Overseas Mail" (for other countries) for about 3.50 and then Fed-Ex US/UK or something for around 11 pounds. I selected the Overseas for 3.50.

That will still deliver them to me here in the US right?

I have made the same mistake yesterday (too much drama) look I am sure they will still mail u the ticket...again just talk to them later on..

Oh no, I couldn't buy presale ticket with this Maestro debit card and I don't know why.. I think they just accept credit card. But what I want to ask is when I buy directly in box office of O2 arena on Friday, will they accept this debit card? Please help me, thank u so much

ticketmaster accept maestro and other debit cards:
http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_homeA_ql_4

perhaps you entered your details incorrectly?

I have made the same mistake yesterday (too much drama) look I am sure they will still mail u the ticket...again just talk to them later on..
Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this response. Do you not live in the UK? I live in the US, so my question is: Did I select the correct mail service? Do they deliver to the US? I was in a huge rush because you're timed on completing the forms.

If someone could confirm this and put my fears to rest, I'd greatly appreciate it. The transcation seems to have gone through and everything, but I just really want to make sure I wasn't supposed to select the more expensive Fed-ex option or whatever.

No idea how this works, I've never bought tickets from overseas before.

I end up buying ticket for January 7 with my visa card and ask them to send it to indonesia???? >"< coz i'll be there on december.

now affter reading all your comments about the delivery...i started to worry, whether it will be delivered on time or not. so...if i didnt receive the ticket on time, i can show the booking code on the concert day?or should i go somewhere?
please tell me...this is my first time....

I still want to try to get ticket for Sept on friday...if i can found it,i might sell my January ticket

guys can someone give me an advice what to do if i've bought a ticket and it will arive into usa (becuz my billing adress was usa one and i couldnt change it) but i will be in asia at that time when the ticket arive to usa...how will i get my ticket to go to the concert?

how come you all managed to get tickets and I don't?

Did I do something wrong?? I always get the message "no match found", even when I choose the any price, any seat options.. :(

Sorry, I'm a bit confused about this response. Do you not live in the UK? I live in the US, so my question is: Did I select the correct mail service? Do they deliver to the US? I was in a huge rush because you're timed on completing the forms.

If someone could confirm this and put my fears to rest, I'd greatly appreciate it. The transcation seems to have gone through and everything, but I just really want to make sure I wasn't supposed to select the more expensive Fed-ex option or whatever.

No idea how this works, I've never bought tickets from overseas before.

I live in Australia now...
if you have selected Rest of the world you are OK...but even if you dont please dont stress...it is just postage...
they will still send your ticket..they might drop you an email and ask for 5GBP more but they will send your tickets

Guys, Ticketmaster is the best ticket provider....I have used them before no problems ever.:punk:Excellent customer service prompt delivery no fakes..if you book your ticket with them you are secure :agree:

Hi guys. I've received my presale code so i've clicked the "Buy Tix" on my email and have been re-directed to the ticketmaster page but i have nowhere to enter my code!! Is anyone else experiencing this at the moment? Any help would be great, thanks!

Hi guys. I've received my presale code so i've clicked the "Buy Tix" on my email and have been re-directed to the ticketmaster page but i have nowhere to enter my code!! Is anyone else experiencing this at the moment? Any help would be great, thanks!

presale is now closed until general sale on friday 7am

Sorry guys i just realised the reason why, it only gives me the option with the later shows where the presale is not sold out yet.

When the tickets go on general sale, does anyone know how I can ensure that I get standing tickets?

There doesn't seem to be an option to select that. If I select best available, do they class standing as 'better' than seats?

guys can someone give me an advice what to do if i've bought a ticket and it will arive into usa (becuz my billing adress was usa one and i couldnt change it) but i will be in asia at that time when the ticket arive to usa...how will i get my ticket to go to the concert?

They will only send the tickets to same address as the billing address

When the tickets go on general sale, does anyone know how I can ensure that I get standing tickets?

There doesn't seem to be an option to select that. If I select best available, do they class standing as 'better' than seats?

tommorow hopefully at 7am

im confussed i thought ther wasnt standing? i thought it was all seated

thats what i.d like to know as well!!

does anyone know if the tickets for the first 5 shows are definately sold out now (presale)?? even this thriller package? is there any chance to get in the A blocks without paying 795??

People will stand in front of their seats.

Back