Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

the presale tickets have ALL been sold out. i hope we will be able to get a couple of tix tomorrow :(

the presale tickets have ALL been sold out. i hope we will be able to get a couple of tix tomorrow :(

there are a few premium tickets left but it's pricey (770) & they're not the best premium seats

ok dress rehearsal over :D

feeling confident with the ticket thing now & ready for 7am tomorrow :D

do we use the same page on ticketmaster for tomoz?

you guys is anyone else able to buy tickets right now on ticketmaster? It keeps saying my search does not match:S

Basically they have no seats in the section (price band or location of seats) you have requested but other seats maybe available

But i keep choosing "the best available" option and any price limit and it still won't work :(

do we use the same page on ticketmaster for tomoz?

This suck sorry :( But I hate the fact that I didnt get any ticket yet . Because all the shows are almost SOLD OUT !!!!!!!! And that piss me of because the release date was 13th
of march and look what happend the presale sell out every ticket from each show I thought they will only do the presale for the first Conncert . But nooooo Im very angry about that I wait soo long for this moment and i wanted to be in the front its very sad .
But I will go no matter in a nother way I am happy for michael because michael didnt expect this I think and this gives him the feeling that we Fans are true Fans for all the time . Michael can always makes his comeback no doubt about that ;) But to the rumors that is going around that he maybe is touring 3 years hmmmm..... I dont now but its immpossble . Keep Going Michael
see you in London ;)

Ook I got the code too and found some dates that I though still had tickets available. But it just didn't go through. Kept on bugging me about findin better dates and telling me to go back.

I think I'll try again tomorow but if I have no luck I'll just have to give up or try to find some nice fan who'll sell me a couple of tickets with not too much extra charge. I'm willing to pay £100 (or €) for a ticket but not over £200.

but i herd ther are still tickets left for every show ! which r out tomoz

This is a question to people who got tickets:

Did you go to ticketmaster and select a date that you wanted the ticket for? Did it then ask you how much worth of tickets you wanted (eg £75, £65 etc)?

And along with that did they ask you for the code?

thats what happened to me but it says sorry nothing matched your criteria or something like that

This is a question to people who got tickets:

Did you go to ticketmaster and select a date that you wanted the ticket for? Did it then ask you how much worth of tickets you wanted (eg £75, £65 etc)?

And along with that did they ask you for the code?

thats what happened to me but it says sorry nothing matched your criteria or something like that

Yes basically all it's sayin is that the tickets you have looked for within that location and price arent available!
But other tickets like in the nosebleed section might be

Y havent they put the rest of the 5 dates up yet aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

exactly, is it confirmed he will even have 5 more shows?????????????

well they said ther shud be 50 and its only on 45

We have sold out of the presale ticket allocation for the first 30 shows: 8 July through 29 September. But here’s the really good news! Michael Jackson has agreed to add even more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale. As the new shows become available, they will appear at the bottom of the list of performance dates on this page
thts wot it says on the mj site
but i dnt know if they mean the ones theyv already got on ther ..or unless they are adding even more??

i doubt they will add extra or they wouldve added them when the 12th feb 2010 tickets sold out. Since they havent, its a good chance that there wont be any additional dates. plus if they were they wouldve announced it on the official site that people should keep trying, like they said yesterday, but they havent so good to assume thats it. Unless they add some tomorrow after all the dates have sold out!!!! Ill laugh if he will tour at the o2 for half of 2010, :) now that would be incredible, lol. jacksons o2 for half of 2010, hahaha

We have sold out of the presale ticket allocation for the first 30 shows: 8 July through 29 September. But here’s the really good news! Michael Jackson has agreed to add even more shows, so you still have a chance to get tickets on presale. As the new shows become available, they will appear at the bottom of the list of performance dates on this page
thts wot it says on the mj site
but i dnt know if they mean the ones theyv already got on ther ..or unless they are adding even more??

noo sold out for the first 30 shows???? thats BS!!!!!!!!
-.- they cant do this =( i wanted a ticket for one of the first 5 shows .___.

I have emailed someone i know from years ago who maybe able to help in some way, because i feel fans have been really fucked about here. Fans hould have een given priority. yeah i managed to get too shows, but they went for what i wanted and it has brought down the whole excitement of the concerts. No fans will be able to chant sit together dance show banners. show the toffs who the real fans are

Mike you have dissapointed me big time

we all did i got tickets for two dates in august, cant relax because i have work the next day and have to run to catch train home

Back