Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

hmmm this is so confusing, i bought 1 ticket the other night and its being sent to my address paid for from my own card, but my mom (who lives at the same address) wants to try and get 4 tickets tommorow and buy from her card but get them sent to the same address as me,

is this allowed it wud be 5 tickets being sent to the same address,

Sam

How can I buy tickets?

Tickets for Michael Jackson are available from 7am on 13th March 2009.

Special access bookings can be made by calling the following number:

0844-847-1655 or 0870-600-6140

Is there a ticket limit?

There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person, per card and per billings address. This limit applies across the entire run of shows.

Any bookings exceeding the ticket limit are liable to have the excess tickets cancelled without notification.

How can I check the confirmation of my booking?

You can check the details of your booking by:
1. Viewing “My Account” on line*
2. By calling our 24hr order confirmation telephone line on 0870 242 4442
(*Please note this facility is only available for online bookings).

You will need your booking reference number or the credit card number used at the time of purchase.

Can I have a refund or exchange my tickets?

Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds or exchanges. Ticketmaster’s policy is that once a booking has been confirmed it cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled. This is made clear at the time of booking.

When will I receive my tickets?

Tickets may not be dispatched until closer to the event. We appreciate that these tickets may have been bought as gifts, therefore, please go to the Customer Service page on www.ticketmaster.co.uk and type in "Birthday" into the keyword search. Select Birthday & Christmas Booking Confirmations. Choose the confirmation form you prefer, complete and print out.

Can tickets be sent to a different address?

Unfortunately, for security reasons Ticketmaster will only dispatch tickets to the billing address of the card used to pay for the tickets. This procedure is in place as credit/debit card fraud is on the increase with telephone and internet bookings and is there to protect the card holder. All policies relating to the collection of tickets is agreed between Ticketmaster and the venue/promoter to reduce incidence of credit/debit card fraud.

Can children attend?

All children must have a ticket.

Children under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. What if my tickets go missing in the post?

For this event, all tickets are being dispatched by 1st Class Post. As a result, we are unable to trace the progress of tickets through the postal system. If tickets do go missing, we are able to duplicate tickets for collection at the box office on the day of the event by the cardholder.
Customers are advised to contact us back 3 days before the concert if tickets have not been received.

HOPE DAT ANSWERS ALL QS!!

guys i have an important question, please answer. My friend needs to buy 3 tickets 4 himself and siblings. He just realised he only has £200 in his account and i think he needs £260 to pay for the tickets tomorrow. Can he buy the tickets and put the rest of the money in when the bank opens at 9am?

please tell me

guys i have an important question, please answer. My friend needs to buy 3 tickets 4 himself and siblings. He just realised he only has £200 in his account and i think he needs £260 to pay for the tickets tomorrow. Can he buy the tickets and put the rest of the money in when the bank opens at 9am?

he is riskin going overdrawn - unless he has this facility on his account

^ Well, of course he can. It's just that he has to hurry cause they can be al sold out at any time. But im sure he can get tickets.

Guys I'm still finding this confusing, If I buy 4 tickets for one night and another 4 for another night but on two diff cards but at the same postal address, is this not allowed or what??

so does that mean he can buy the tickets and they wont take money out until after a later date?

uys I'm still finding this confusing, If I buy 4 tickets for one night and another 4 for another night but on two diff cards but at the same postal address, is this not allowed or what??

no its not

also im getting the tickets sent to my address but i may be moving in a few weekes could i ring them up and get them sent to my new address,

sam

Michael is said to be ‘thrilled’ by the response and wanted as many fans to share the experience with him as possible. This will be the last chance to see the King of Pop in London, this really is it!

also im getting the tickets sent to my address but i may be moving in a few weekes could i ring them up and get them sent to my new address,

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica]Please note that for security reasons, Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the registered billing address of the card used to pay. If an authorisation check is run and the address details entered on our system do not match up to those registered for the card used, this can result in the booking being cancelled. As such, please only submit a change of address request if the billing address of the card used to pay has changed.

so yes
[/FONT]

Just one thing!!

I have spoken to ticket master and they have said that the ticket limit is PER CARD and not per address.

I have booked 8 tickets in total 4 with my Credit Card and 4 with my Partners card.

If they wanna cancel any tickets for the sake of goin over by 2 then we can dispute it on the grounds that they changed there T&C's without notice.

Also its not fair we have to pay over £500.00 just for a higher tier ticket!!!

we waited all this time and all we're left with are 4 tickets for the entire 50 date tour? come on thats ridiculous!!

Just one thing!!

I have spoken to ticket master and they have said that the ticket limit is PER CARD and not per address.

I have booked 8 tickets in total 4 with my Credit Card and 4 with my Partners card.

WHAT? omg i dont know what to believe anymore ????

ARRRRRGHHH!!!!!

I have just contacted Ticketmaster and they are still saying the 4 + 2 = 6

However I have searched other forums and looked at the 02 website and I think that 4 max per household is probs true as;

if it states on the 02 webpage maximum of 4 tickets for the general public sale tomorrow then why would those of us in the presale be allowed to have 6? it doesnt make sense. It would state for the general sale 6.

Therefore I am taking no risks and sticking with my 4.

their systems are going to be scanning for anything over 4 at household address, it would be too complex to have some as 6 and some as 4 as they dont know who is presale and not.

sleeping time now for me. i wish everyone good luck tomorrow!!!
i hope all fans who havent got a ticket yet will get the chance!!! :)

I dont know if people have seen but TM website updated their T's and C's on the WEBSITE. Here it is word for word:

Is there a ticket limit?

There is a strict limit of 4 tickets per person, per card and per billings address. This limit applies across the entire run of shows.

Any bookings exceeding the ticket limit are liable to have the excess tickets cancelled without notification.

i never got a proper answer

My friend needs to buy 3 tickets 4 himself and siblings. He just realised he only has £200 in his account and i think he needs £260 to pay for the tickets tomorrow. Can he buy the tickets and put the rest of the money in when the bank opens at 9am?

so do they take money out as soon as u buy tickets or will he have enough time 2 put money in?

The ticket vendor will link into bank account and they provide verification if funds are available and transaction will then proceed. If there is no overdraft facility or facility for this to be taken say on a credit card it will sometimes automatically increase then the amount should be declined.

What type of card is it?

halifax card i think visa. he just told me he has zero overdraft limit

A Cash point machine will take cash in. You put it in an envelope and it will be immediately accredited to account on the amount input into it. It would only change once the cashier has checked it and say if £80 deposited and you said it was £100 then £20 would be altered in the following day

does he have online banking or telephone banking

are u 100% certain pamiiee? how long does it take to show up pamiee coz then ill wait at the bank until its cleared with him.

Back