Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

This image is going to haunt me forever (yes I actually took a screenshot out of boredom while waiting)...I stared at it for whole Wednesday and Friday. And still I am ticketless.

picture3wvq.png

there will be more tickets going on sale when i they cancel the towts that have ordered 12 per card (words of tm)

there will be more tickets going on sale when i they cancel the towts that have ordered 12 per card (words of tm)

I hope so! But how will we know? Do we have to keep on checking the dates at ticketmaster?

has anyone got a ticket to sell me for this year? i could not get through, am totally gutted. PM me if anyone can help, i have been asking all day

I really need a ticket too! I missed out even though i was up at 06:30 everyday they were on sale :sad:. It needs to be for a Monday or a Tuesday pleeeeeeease PM me if you have one. :).

is it 4 tickets per card or per house hold ...iv heard so many different things?

is it 4 tickets per card or per house hold ...iv heard so many different things?

Wasn't the limit 4 on Tuesday and then if you bought 4 you could buy additional 2 on Friday? However if you missed on Tuesday you could buy 6 on Friday.

ye thts wot i thought but people wer sayin otherwise...it was the 4 per household i was worried about

God Im crying so bad!! never thought it would happen again that he'd perform!!! oh dear God I cant stop crying!! i thought I never was there for all the good times in the past but now I c this! this is beautiful..

I wonder how they'll do it when they finally cancel all those extra tix...will they send out emails announcing it or what?

(14-3-2009) AEG Live chief executive and music promoter Randy Phillips said in an interview that Michael Jackson may unveil a new dance move during his upcoming performances in London.

Phillips said Michael Jackson has been working on a dance move he could reveal for the first time during one of his 50 scheduled performances at London's O2 Arena:

"He's working on a new move. Something like the Moonwalk, but different."

Phillips also rejected rumors Jackson decided on the London performances after struggling financially.

"I asked him straight off: why say yes to the tour now? Was it the money? He said 'You know what? My kids are old enough now.'"

The AEG official, whose company operates the O2 Arena, also revealed that the concerts are a "risk" for AEG.

"We're not in this for the money. We're taking a huge risk on Michael. Forgetting tickets, the local economy will get $500 million."

Michael is the best daddy ever. And the coolest!

Does anyone know an email of ticketmaster? I can't seem to find it anywhere on their page.
Thanks!

so, you mean is it not high?... Michael will be tiny :(
I don't say it is bad (cause at the moment I don't have tix), but the scene is far far away... and Michael too :(

It's not important for me 'cos I'll take a binoculars. But it's no stadium so it's not bad. I know what I say cos I was already at a MJ concert on the large airport in 1996.
By the way, no everyone can to be close to the stage

still havent got the ticket yet

now the price is too high :(

should i wait?

is anyone going to O2 arena from Poland?

if so, contact me :)

i have 2 tickets for 16.02.2010 BK 406, F, 573-574.
if someone need them. trading is also possible. I'm searching a ticket for 8th, 10th or 12th july.

i got tickets! for jan 9 - floor seating section b something. thats good right?

This image is going to haunt me forever (yes I actually took a screenshot out of boredom while waiting)...I stared at it for whole Wednesday and Friday. And still I am ticketless.

I hear you ...... sigh ..... :no: :cry:

anyone got any tickets for this year to sell? i could not get anything........... i only want one....

Section C1 is very good, yes. Of course it depends whether uve got a really tall person in front of you (course i don't know how tall u are yourself) or something, but you get a great view from there when standing, and i don't think anyone'll be sitting down in their seats somehow!

Section C1 is very good, yes. Of course it depends whether uve got a really tall person in front of you (course i don't know how tall u are yourself) or something, but you get a great view from there when standing, and i don't think anyone'll be sitting down in their seats somehow!

Thank you.

That sounds nice :)

BTW, I'm almost 180 cm tall. :)

PS:

How many ticket is actually available now? Because im suprised that there is still so many tickets on viagogo, expecially because he sold out 75% tickets in 2 days and because so many people still don't have tickets.

Last edited:

So which of my tickets are better , block 112 row y seats 387 -388 or Block C3 row A seats 37- 38??

I also have a chance to swap all 4 for 4 tickets in block B3 row X seats seats 43 - 46.

Whick seats are the best? TM said that it was block 112?

Back