Thriller 40th Anniversary

What a lame ass promo.. the estate is getting lapsed by fans now because that fan promo a few pages back was 10x better than this. Also.. maybe use the upscaled footage in your promo at the very least?

BREAKING NEWS
Due to a glitch all existing MJ tracks have been replaced by Jason Malachi vocals except can’t get out of the rain. A mob of crazy out of their minds MJ fans led by @wonderouzmj and @Nite Line are trying to set fire to the vaults as a result. A delirious @AlwaysThere shouted from the top of is his lungs that is a futile endeavor as the vaults only contain 4 instrumentals and 2,5 tracks of scratch vocals so there was not a big loss at all.This claim is in direct contrast with @mj_frenzy who immediately conjured up all his dark powers to consult MJ’s ghost to reveal the true contents of the vaults on a desperate attempt to save the Estate. Unfortunately for him it failed and he got locked up in an asylum. Meanwhile @Lotfi11k was in denial the hole time and kept asking the others fans which tracks had vocals and which didn’t, not realizing that it was now Jason Malachi who was the singer on all the tracks.
On the feminine side of it all rivers of tears were cried in distress now that a civil war between the fanbase was about to break out.@staywild23 tried to take control of the maniacal hysteria by waving a white flag in vain. Meanwhile the forum’s mod and respected leader @Hiker took a hike and fled into the mountains. Some say they can hear her agonizing howling deep in the night.
Not all was bad news though as The levelheaded and handsome @filmandmusic joined the less handsome @PurpleThriller to become a Prince fan while @zinniabooklover shrugged her shoulders and went back to reading books and interviews.

BREAKING NEWS
Due to a glitch all existing MJ tracks have been replaced by Jason Malachi vocals except can’t get out of the rain. A mob of crazy out of their minds MJ fans led by @wonderouzmj and @Nite Line are trying to set fire to the vaults as a result. A delirious @AlwaysThere shouted from the top of is his lungs that is a futile endeavor as the vaults only contain 4 instrumentals and 2,5 tracks of scratch vocals so there was not a big loss at all.This claim is in direct contrast with @mj_frenzy who immediately conjured up all his dark powers to consult MJ’s ghost to reveal the true contents of the vaults on a desperate attempt to save the Estate. Unfortunately for him it failed and he got locked up in an asylum. Meanwhile @Lotfi11k was in denial the hole time and kept asking the others fans which tracks had vocals and which didn’t, not realizing that it was now Jason Malachi who was the singer on all the tracks.
On the feminine side of it all rivers of tears were cried in distress now that a civil war between the fanbase was about to break out.@staywild23 tried to take control of the maniacal hysteria by waving a white flag in vain. Meanwhile the forum’s mod and respected leader @Hiker took a hike and fled into the mountains. Some say they can hear her agonizing howling deep in the night.
Not all was bad news though as The levelheaded and handsome @filmandmusic joined the less handsome @PurpleThriller to become a Prince fan while @zinniabooklover shrugged her shoulders and went back to reading books and interviews.
And I still have two accounts.

BREAKING NEWS
Per advice of my legal counsel, I decline to comment on this article at this time.

BREAKING NEWS
I love and adore this entire scenario. Especially my own part. So true, f&m! This is exactly what I would do, lol.

Per advice of my legal counsel, I decline to comment on this article at this time.
Dang it! I shouldn't have said anything but my lawyer is unavailable at this time. :ROFLMAO:

I hope not. That one’s always been my least favorite McCartney collaboration. Now, if there’s a solo version of “The Man” out there somewhere…
oh, can you imagine? I think that would work really well, a solo version. Mm ... 🥰

BREAKING NEWS
f&m, your staywild tag didn't work. Just noticed that. She needs to see this.

@staywild23 , calling @staywild23, please report to base, lol

I am exited about the last song.

Something new and rare. - New means something we have never heard before - rare maybe means something we haven't even heard about before?

Hold on…

TMZ and Roger Friedman now report that the Estate have prepared a new hologram duet of Jason Malachi with John Branca as he appeared in 1999, in digital 3,5K... Performing the 2010 demo of Monster on a four handed hexagonal accordion to celebrate Dangerous 31st anniversary on November 26. The innovative holograms are to be projected upon the gates of Graceland at 6.21am for two months.
Oprah will also stage a live morning debate featuring Weinstein on video link about its impact on disgraced billionaires.

Update: They couldn't get Jason Malachi but are introducing an official impersonator of him.

Last edited:
Back