Thriller 40th Anniversary

Hopefully it’s something totally new. A remix would be welcomed as a single but not an album. Worryingly however, the BotDF remix was included on the ‘Scream’ album and therefore if we do get a single, it will likely be included on the album.

Hopefully not Slapstick, even though I like that song.

Some Tweets have circulated from fans who have theorised that there may be a remix with either Kygo or The Weeknd. But these artists are usually the type to drop hints through social media and I can’t see anything to suggest that.

My theory is that it’s one of the songs mentioned previously like ‘Rolling the Dice’. If not, it’s some Paul Anka collaboration we haven’t heard of yet.

Anyone else nervous?!

Last edited:
HOW TF DID THE PARODY GET A 4K RELEASE BEFORE THE ORIGINAL......IM SOOOOOOOO OVER THIS GUIDEDAMM ESTATE!!!

I'm unsure what it could be. It being a remix would make absolutely no sense but it's also something I can totally see them doing.

No chance it’s a remix. Even when the estate forces remixes at us, they’ve been consistent at putting them at the end of whatever disc it’s on. The last song to be revealed for T40 is track 3 (track 12 on digital). I don’t think even they would push a remix in the middle of a track listing.

No chance it’s a remix. Even when the estate forces remixes at us, they’ve been consistent at putting them at the end of whatever disc it’s on. The last song to be revealed for T40 is track 3 (track 12 on digital). I don’t think even they would push a remix in the middle of a track listing.

Oh yeah, didn't think about the fact it's being revealed out of order lol. Wondering what it could be now.

I doubt it's native 4k
I don’t know, looks pretty damn convincing to me. It’s definitely not an upscale job by some AI if that’s what you’re getting at. Looks like it was shot on film and upscaled from the negative.

BREAKING NEWS
Due to a glitch all existing MJ tracks have been replaced by Jason Malachi vocals except can’t get out of the rain. A mob of crazy out of their minds MJ fans led by @wonderouzmj and @Nite Line are trying to set fire to the vaults as a result. A delirious @AlwaysThere shouted from the top of is his lungs that is a futile endeavor as the vaults only contain 4 instrumentals and 2,5 tracks of scratch vocals so there was not a big loss at all.This claim is in direct contrast with @mj_frenzy who immediately conjured up all his dark powers to consult MJ’s ghost to reveal the true contents of the vaults on a desperate attempt to save the Estate. Unfortunately for him it failed and he got locked up in an asylum. Meanwhile @Lotfi11k was in denial the hole time and kept asking the others fans which tracks had vocals and which didn’t, not realizing that it was now Jason Malachi who was the singer on all the tracks.
On the feminine side of it all rivers of tears were cried in distress now that a civil war between the fanbase was about to break out.@staywild23 tried to take control of the maniacal hysteria by waving a white flag in vain. Meanwhile the forum’s mod and respected leader @Hiker took a hike and fled into the mountains. Some say they can hear her agonizing howling deep in the night.
Not all was bad news though as The levelheaded and handsome @filmandmusic joined the less handsome @PurpleThriller to become a Prince fan while @zinniabooklover shrugged her shoulders and went back to reading books and interviews.

I feel so completely seen, I'm not even sure how to move forward lol.

Love this so much. Thank you @filmandmusic for including me in your missive (I would have been heartbroken if you'd forgotten me) and thank you @zinniabooklover for calling my attention to it! It is truly insane how well he knows us 😂

there is an own whole thread about Disc 2 tracks

Guys... the promo advert isnt showing the videos in 4k... I dont think we're getting the 4k thriller singles anytime soon. seems like a weird missed opportunity to showcase this

Guys... the promo advert isnt showing the videos in 4k... I dont think we're getting the 4k thriller singles anytime soon. seems like a weird missed opportunity to showcase this
I've been thinking about this myself. I won't be surprised if they don't release them after the event, however ridiculous that may sound lol.

Hopefully it’s something totally new. A remix would be welcomed as a single but not an album. Worryingly however, the BotDF remix was included on the ‘Scream’ album and therefore if we do get a single, it will likely be included on the album.

Hopefully not Slapstick, even though I like that song.

Some Tweets have circulated from fans who have theorised that there may be a remix with either Kygo or The Weeknd. But these artists are usually the type to drop hints through social media and I can’t see anything to suggest that.

My theory is that it’s one of the songs mentioned previously like ‘Rolling the Dice’. If not, it’s some Paul Anka collaboration we haven’t heard of yet.

Anyone else nervous?!
Please let's not make up scenarios to get upset by.

Let's make up scenarios to laugh at instead.

Back