This Is It Trailer clips - looks awesome!!!

Exactly WHERE does he look oh SO skinny then? I think people are overreacting about that...i surely do not see it. Where? His legs?OH hell no...they look perfectly normal. You can't really see his face up close, so we don't know about that...but on what are we all basing this? Not skinny at all if you ask me.
Where? Not skinny at all? -______-
Yes, Oprah is not fat at all!

Download Second Sneak Peak Trailer!

Below is a second video posted by MTV that contaims more excerpts from the This Is It trailer including Michael speaking briefly about the endeavor, and several more short dance sequences. The video below is 640x480 (DivX).

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/279216698/tii_sneak_peak_2.avi.html

tii_sneak_peak_2.jpg

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcYwFoxDgK0 (may take a few minutess to show up)
thanks for posting it
it's all for love,L.O.V.E,just makes me wanna cry:cry:

oh man, just saw the second trailer, this shit is really making me feel like crap, we were so damn close and he got taken away from us way to early, it's so unfair.

actually in that 8 second trailer and those GIF's he actually looks pretty healthy....not lyin

I don't care if you think he was fat or skinny in those clips Micheal looked healthy and ready to preform
and I personally think he looked fine you are looking too much into it

totally agree with you, he looked fine!

Could it be that the people seeing him in person saw him and felt him too skinny, but the film and pictures make the person look better, adds weight. I think that is what I remember reading in the fan discussions.

Could it be that the people seeing him in person saw him and felt him too skinny, but the film and pictures make the person look better, adds weight. I think that is what I remember reading in the fan discussions.

well I agree maybe in person he did look a little different but some ppl said that he was deadly skinny and couldn't focus or preform and I just don't see that in the clips and I don't think that the cameras can make that much of a difference

I personally believe that many still mistake "thin" for "frail." His personal trainer Lou Ferrigno said he was in great shape for the concerts, he passed a mandatory five hour medical exam beforehand, many have commented on how his looks were deceiving and when he shook their hands etc. they were blown away by just how strong he really was... He certainly doesn't come across as frail or weak in these excerpts, however brief they are. These concerts would've been less strenuous as well when compared to his usual world tours due to the same location and breaks between each concert (with an extended break after the first leg).

I really hope this will not turn into an another problematical heathcare issue, this is supposed to be about having a good time seeing Michael doing his old good moves and of course about ......GOLDEN PANTS BEING BACK, YAY!!!

That hurt to look at... I'm sure I couldn't go see the movie even if it showed somewhere near me. I'm of two minds about the DVD too. There's just something so wrong about Michael being filmed rehearsing 'like you've never seen him before' (or how the sales blurb went) and then... Boom. :cry: It sure looked like it would have been an amazing show and unforgettable for all who were to attend.

ooooooooowaaaaaaaooo!!:woohoo: Just awesome! Incredible!
Can't wait I'm going to crazy

I rarely feel such anger towards a person. Maybe even never. Murray...Words can't even express what I'm feeling while watching these clips.

I wish us all good luck in coping with this. I know its going to be tough seeing this for me. Bittersweet does not cover the feeling I have. Its like watching something that just points out clearly and loudly what has been lost. And it hurts to watch this, seeing Michael giving his all to make this happen, see him being ready to show the world what its all about. Him being brave enough to go at it again, after all that happend to him. His strength and his determination and courage is an example to follow for everyone who wants to make a difference, and who wants to succeed at what they are doing.
This man should have had a long, long life. The world needed him, and he should have lived to see and experience peoples appreciation and understanding of what he was trying to do.

It looks like it was going to be incredible, it's going to be so hard to watch.. :cry:

well I agree maybe in person he did look a little different but some ppl said that he was deadly skinny and couldn't focus or preform and I just don't see that in the clips and I don't think that the cameras can make that much of a difference

Well I don't know about that as Michael Bearden (musical director or TII and friend of michael)said in the Ebony tribute that sometimes Mike was lazy and didn't want to perform or rehearse but that was like 5% the remaining 95% he was spot on and these clips show it.

It's so great to see the clips and so heartbreaking to think that we won't see him live on stage ever again. I can't get over it. :cry:

if michael stepped onto a stage he was the boss in every aspect...there is no way michael would ever show any signs other than being in full control in his house ( on stage /a studio)...even if he wasn't feeling good etc...that is a trait that was passed down to him by samy davis james brown etc...You never show any signs on stage that you aren't feeling it...james brown did countless shows in pain and it is undetectable...Michael was just a good a pro at this as any of the past greats...looks at when he did earth song and the crane fell..that hurtttt, but you never see it...the consumate performer

Back