This Is It Trailer clips - looks awesome!!!

The more i see of these rehearsals , the more i know he was not ready to die, not at all. He was full of life, full of energy, that man was going crazy onstage....like it was Dangerous in concert again.....wtf happened, just...what the f happened!!!!!!!!

The more i see of these rehearsals , the more i know he was not ready to die, not at all. He was full of life, full of energy, that man was going crazy onstage....like it was Dangerous in concert again.....wtf happened, just...what the f happened!!!!!!!!

well some damn money hungry b*tch killed him thats what happened
see thats why I find it hard to believe when ppl say he wasn't healthy before his death this clip is proof that he was ready

Its sooo hard to watch what we could and should have seen live :( looks awesome but makes me sad to watch it!!

Gone WAY too soooon :(

He really still had it. I am not about to feel sad anymore i am just gonna thank God for the fact that we at least had him once upon time.

We all wonder the same thing.... :'(

Michael looks great this is going to be so heartbreaking to watch. I am so angry he is gone there better be justice for Michael.

Julia

Michael performances looks amazing. I'm 100% sure the This Is It concerts would have been much better than the Dangerous and HIStory concerts, because Michael would have had that hunger to dominate the world again like when he did the Bad Tour.

Seeing these rehearsals will be a "what could have been", and that makes me said because many people ie the media are saying that now Michael is dead he's bigger than when he was alive (they say that about Elvis and John Lennon). All Michael's death does, it to a large extent wipe away the lies and negativity, and make every song and performance/tour he did as one untouchable and amazing body of work. But Michael alive was bigger and more exciting alive.

Michael was also a living legend because he was already a mythical figure alive, something that other legends had to die to achive. I I'm really excited about the This Is It film (hope it has a UK release), but I'm really sad because I know Michael would have made the greatest comeback ever.

Last edited:
I feel like someone tore my heart out and trod on it. :( Words can't even describe how shit this is.

thanks alot , only Michael Jackson fans can make me happy.

RIP Michael, i'm done i can't say more :(

That was heartbreaking to watch..... To be left with the possibilities of what could have been is one of the saddest aspects of it all
The fact that this person who is so full of life on these clips is no longer here ........
I don't even have words
its just fucked up!!

And I see right now I will definetly not be able to get through this movie without tears in the theater:(

Last edited:
Here is the annoying bit with all this that will forever plague my mind unless its ALL RELEASED...so what we gonna get? THe performance/snippet of a performance of mj doing smooth criminal in the gold pants or of him in the first pic relased in black trousers...you see my point? If there are gonna show both nights..then show both performances..otherwise people will just be wondering and that is simply not fair..Ithought this might happen and different nights would obv be shown..but come on...give each night the life it deserves...don't show us what you think we should see...show us each performance...

I would rather it be out there and costs more money to buy than only having an image of one night and thats it..god i hate aeg and sony...devils in disguise imo

Download Second Sneak Peak Trailer!

Below is a second video posted by MTV that contaims more excerpts from the This Is It trailer including Michael speaking briefly about the endeavor, and several more short dance sequences. The video below is 640x480 (DivX).

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/279216698/tii_sneak_peak_2.avi.html

tii_sneak_peak_2.jpg

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcYwFoxDgK0 (may take a few minutess to show up)

Tomorrow at the vma they'll show the jumping through the window scene and MJ will be on stage for real. And these last months turn out to be nothing but a bad dream.......

A guy can dream.......:(

Oh, man! The movie looks tight(amazing)! I can't wait to see it.

So much in these trailers, it is one of those things you have to keep pausing to see another snippet..so much packed in,,eventhe images of mj at the end had littles pics inside

omg noooo....this is gonna be tough...he is speaking to the crew..''a great adventure''
.that will be soo poignant..especially as he is looking into the camera!!!!!!!!jeeez

.and another version of smooth criminal( in red trousers) i see..so thats 3 different nights they shown...and how many will we see fully?

I wonder what some of the performances were off..IMO..

Start..an intro song, tdcau? it could be anything...just because he is wearing glasses doesn't mean it is the first song on the set list

then there is def heal the world..then explosion and kenny and mike watching...then mike singing a ballad in a jacket and pointing ..then footage of him at conference saying this is it

ok here is gets tricky..the next real quick snippets could be alot of things from smooth criminal to twymmf..there are 3 in total..the third is clearly smooth criminal but the first two? hmmm..in the second one it looks like mike is wearing something green and yellow??/

the rest is pretty self explanatory but no sure what mike is singing when he comes to edge of stage and opens his arms...also when mike says its a great adventure..kenny looks very contemplative,,maybe he was praying but is head is down and he is really taking it in..could be nothing but still, has to be seen in context...looks like a v emotional speech..regardless of what happened after..at the time it looked heartfelt and just the tone of michael's voice...you sense something in it...happiness mainly but maybe something else

psssh

oo and most important bit...IT'S ALL FOR LOVE...L.O.V.E...THAT WAS HIS MESSAGE FOREVER IN HIS WORK AND LIFE....LOVE...PURE AND SIMPLE

I'm glad it is being shown, it will put to rest all the nonsence about him not being up to it, or off his face on drugs. But, it is pure torture to watch him knowing what was about to happen. I go between sobbing and blazing anger at Murrey when I see this, that man should be jailed for murder.

The snippets are so crazy fast! I have to watch the video frame by frame just to catch everything.

hmm so that's why Ortega has been writing "L.O.V.E." lately on his Twitter...

Back