This Is It Trailer clips - looks awesome!!!

OMg he looked incredible
AMAZING _ "I love you Michael"

Even with rehearsal shots the world is going to be knocked off its axis
I got chills watching just the few seconds of these snippets..

This was going to be EPIC .. so sad

OMFG...I Just saw it...and oh my God...that was...*tears* ....what is this this supposed to be...when he's breaking through the windows?

tii_09.gif

maybe that's how it was to start? wasn't there supposed to be some huge red ball at the start of WBSS ? maybe that's the ball breaking the window?

or this could be from Smooth Criminal?

That is what I thought straight away too. It even looks like he has on the Smooth Criminal suit. I am starting to wonder will I look at trailer on MTV, as it will maybe spoil the film knowing what to expect.

he looks so thin, especially his legs. wish i could have done something... poor michael.
he is dancing on top form though.

I am just starting to have visions of what could of been at O2, seeing us all chanting This Is It, before MJ hits the stage. What a show we have missed and Michael's children.

this is just the rehearsal and how amazing the concert could be, it really bother me. my heart is broken. the day before he died, my god! it really hurts me.

tii_09.gif

This is for me the most interesting shot from TII so far.
By the looks of this, it's shot on high def video or film, or the likes of those (like in a MJ music video). That's exciting for me. It's also something that's possibly supposed to be projected in 3D (notice the flying bullets IN FOCUS in the foreground).
Is that Michael crashing through a frickin' window pane in his Smooth Criminal outfit?!!

Omg, the concert looked like it was going to be amazing! I'm so sorry for Michael and sad over this that he never even got to perform one show. I wish he was still here, this hurts even more when you think about what could have been :(.

OMG :cry: How on Earth will I be able to watch this movie..

Omg, the concert looked like it was going to be amazing! I'm so sorry for Michael and sad over this that he never even got to perform one show. I wish he was still here, this hurts even more when you think about what could have been :(.
I know.. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am just starting to have visions of what could of been at O2, seeing us all chanting This Is It, before MJ hits the stage. What a show we have missed and Michael's children.

Yeah, this is so unreal we missed it!

THIS IS IT, THIS IS IT. I could imagine fans shouting that too then he show up. :( It's so dumb he is gone.

SHINY SPARKLY GOLD PANTS!!!! :swoon:

Oh God this is so cool and so depressing at the same time, I feel like crying my eyes out again, he really was working his butt out for us.
I love you Michael, thank you for all the effort you put into it.

Exactly WHERE does he look oh SO skinny then? I think people are overreacting about that...i surely do not see it. Where? His legs?OH hell no...they look perfectly normal. You can't really see his face up close, so we don't know about that...but on what are we all basing this? Not skinny at all if you ask me.

AWESOME! But so sad at the same time, I want to scream. It's so unfair!

That is what I thought straight away too. It even looks like he has on the Smooth Criminal suit. I am starting to wonder will I look at trailer on MTV, as it will maybe spoil the film knowing what to expect.
Ya me too. From what I had heard about the Dome Project he had filmed new additions to old music videos to play during the concert. I don't know how accurate that is, but we will find out soon I'm sure.

EDIT: I watched that clip in higher quality and there is definitely an arm ban like in Smooth Criminal.

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ - that looks amazing.

Life is so so so cruel sometimes.

I am just thinking was Michael having trouble sleeping due to how bloody amazing this concert was going to be, and couldn't wait to show it to his children and fans.He must have been so excited about what he had created. Especially as he was only a matter of days away from London.

This makes me so sad! This tour would've been awesome! Michael seemed to be in a good shape. I can't believe he's gone :no: :(.

Speechless!........he was in fine form.....

The man was gonna give all of us the greatest show ever and someone decided to ruin that!ugh!

Back