"This Is It" song information from the US Copyright Office.

I have heard the new song "This Is It"

its a mid-tempo ballad, like We've Had Enough.

Soon you will hear it.
It's a decent song as you said? So nothing like: "This song only defines, once again, what the world already knows - that Michael is one of God's greatest gifts," comments John McClain, co-producer of the album." ? Are we gonna be "deceived"?

And is it the cover of Kenny Loggin's "This is it" song?
smiley.gif

Oh, it is not cover.

I feel the version I heard was more like a live version.

Thanks for the information Mkgenie.
Don't be troubled by the accusatory way people are asking questions - I didn't expect you to know the exact length of a song you heard once, because I wouldn't know either.
Others have suggested they have inside information and later been proven to be wrong. People find it difficult to believe 'insiders'.

Thanks for the information Mkgenie.
Don't be troubled by the accusatory way people are asking questions - I didn't expect you to know the exact length of a song you heard once, because I wouldn't know either.
Others have suggested they have inside information and later been proven to be wrong. People find it difficult to believe 'insiders'.

Thank u

I don't want to be any kind of goddamn "insider" at all.

its meaningless for me.

I'm just goddamn lucky this time to know, to hear, to watch something real behind it all.

So I'm excited and just want to share some with u.

Actually I know everything, every detail of the film and I'd like to share with you if I'm allowed.

But I cant

And I don't want to ruin your pleasure with any more spoilers.

So I'd better shut up. lol

Last edited:
Thank u

I don't want to be any kind of goddamn "insider" at all.

its meaningless for me.

I'm just goddamn lucky this time to know, to hear, to watch something real behind it all.

So I'm excited and just want to share some with u.

I have everything about the film to share with you if I'm allowed.
But I cant

And I don't want to ruin your pleasure with any more spoilers.

So I'd better shut up. lol

Just one short information and you will not spoil anything-Does Mike sing in the Movie more live or does he perform more songs lip-syn

Just one short information and you will not spoil anything-Does Mike sing in the Movie more live or does he perform more songs lip-syn
more live. mostly live.

you will be blown away.

If you're telling the truth (which I'm inclined to believe you are), you are one lucky person to have seen the first draft.

I'm assuming this is the same first draft that Britney Spears' manager "tweeted" about on his Twitter page? He said he was invited to go view it..

I hope to God both "Jam" and "Dangerous" are performed. I know he rehearsed those songs.

mkgenie, thanks for sharing the information you have! That's more than enough. :)

I don't understand what's the deal with if the song is new or old?!
It's Michael's song - that means it's a masterly job. He would never ever dissapoint you, you know. I believe you're not gonna be frustrated! :)

BTW, I just realized that Michael indeed sang Earth Song of its demo version (What About Us, you know the ending is different) in the movie This Is It. Impressive.

OMG! Did he sing it live??? I'd LOVE to hear that.

You HAVE to answer that one. PLEASE.

I'm really looking forward to seeing "Jam" performed again. Can't wait to see how he changed up that routine and whether he used the catapaults himself, like he did during the Dangerous opener, lol so cool.

The exact track length, thanks.

how should he know?!!

do you remember how long a song is if you see a movie one time? :cheeky:

really, just trust him ... if he would tell such a lie now he would be banned forever...

nobody would do that!!!

he is here since 2003 :punk::dancin:

mkgenie... so great information :cheers:

I'm really looking forward to seeing "Jam" performed again. Can't wait to see how he changed up that routine and whether he used the catapaults himself, like he did during the Dangerous opener, lol so cool.

I don't think he did use the catapult (a.k.a the 'toaster'). The trailer shows 2 backing dancers using it while he stands to the front of the stage.

He probably just re-recorded or added different parts to it, like he did with Little Susie, Dirty Diana, Black or White, and other songs

Back