The Riddle Thread

I didn't know it but it was obvious :p besides I had guessed a similar one a while ago, it wasn't the same one though :p

:cheers:

A man is driving slowly through a town. He is carrying two passengers, one in the front and one in the back. On arriving at their destination, where they meet up with four others, they all get out and it begins to rain. Six of them get wet, even though they hurry on their way. The passenger who was in the back of the car, however, remains completely dry, even though he makes no attempt to hurry. How is this possible?

Ivor wants a tattoo on his arm. There are only two tattooists in the small village where he lives, and Ivor visits them both before deciding where to have his done. The first one shows him a recent tattoo of a bird on his shoulder - Ivor is not very impressed, either by the tattoo or by the state of the room, so he goes to the second tattooist in the village. This one has a recent tattoo on his back which he is proud to show to Ivor. Ivor is very impressed by what he sees and decides he would like one just the same. Why then does Ivor decide to return to the first tattoooist in order to have the work done?

:smarty: he liked the tattoo on the second guy which was made by the first one :D

If a redhouhse is made of red bricks and a blue house is made of blue bricks, what ISA greenhouse made of?

This is SO easy :lol:

1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.

THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?

HINTS

1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.

Can you guess it? Without cheating? :lol: Took me about 15 minutes. :p

No, I don't think it was the Brit. I've solved this a long time ago and I can't know for sure, but it's not the Brit. :p I'll solve it again. :D

The Einstein riddle is not very hard, but it requires a piece of paper, so I am going to post another one that doesn't require a piece of paper, for those who are too lazy to take one. :D You can still guess that one if you want.

A man was to be sentenced, and the judge told him, "You may make a statement. If it is true, I'll sentence you to four years in prison. If it is false, I'll sentence you to six years in prison." After the man made his statement, the judge decided to let him go free. What did the man say?

Back