The offical wrestling thread..News, spoilers and results.

hey i havent been following this thread but who is looking forward to wrestlemania? i cant wait for the match between matt and jeff.

**SPOILERS** ECW Taping Results For Tomorrow

* A WrestleMania video package is shown.

Dark Match:
* Melina b. Jillian Hall in a non-title match
- Lots of back and forth action. Melina gets most of the offense. The crowd is behind her. Jillian gets a lot of heat. Jillian connects with an electric chair drop on Melina. She attempts to charge Melina into the corner but Melina counters with a sunset flip for the roll-up pinfall.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)

* Carlito w/Primo Colon & Brie Bella b. John Morrison w/The Miz & Nikki Bella
- Fast paced match. Morrison kicks Carlito off the top rope then dropkicks him outside. Morrison brings Carlito back in and puts a sleeper on him. The crowd is behind Carlito. Carlito regains control. The Miz & John Morrison try to leave but Teddy Long stops them. Long announces that the tag team unification match at WrestleMania will be a lumberjack match and several mid-card workers come out. Morrison gets back in the ring and misses Carlito with a kick. He becomes distracted by the lumberjacks and Carlito hits the backstabber for the win

* Tommy Dreamer & Evan Bourne b. Jack Swagger & Tyson Kidd
- Another fast paced match. Kidd & Bourne start out going back and forth. Dreamer pounds on Kidd. He goes for tree of woe but hits Bourne with a splash instead. Swagger stomps Dreamer for a while and tags Kidd. He does the same and tags him back. Swagger beats up on Dreamer again. Dreamer connects with a belly-to-belly suplex. Dreamer gets the hot tag to Bourne who connects a shooting star press on Kidd for the win.

* MVP's VIP Lounge is up next with all the Money in the Bank participants.

A WrestleMania video package is shown and then MVP comes out. He gets a mixed response from the crowd. Finlay comes out to a big pop. Kofi Kingston comes out to an even bigger pop. Mark Henry is out next to a lot of heat. Christian is out to a huge pop while Shelton Bejmain comes out to heat. Kane comes out next to the loudest pop of the evening. CM Punk also gets a good pop. Basically each participant says that are going to win at WrestleMania and gives a reason why. Shelton draws major heat. MVP rubs in the fact that he is the United States Champion. Kane laughs at him and gets another huge pop. This concludes this week's ECW.

Update on threats being made to Ric Flair

As reported earlier, The Honky Tonk Man said he's looking to confront Ric Flair before or at the WWE Hall of Fame on April 4 in Houston for the negative things he said about him in his 2004 book release, Ric Flair: To Be the Man.

"For the things he said about me in his book, I will finally get a chance to confront him in Conn. this coming Friday night," Honky wrote. "If he dodges me, I will confront him on Sunday night in Mass. If he dodges
me again, I will confront him at HOF, and if he skates on me there I will catch him at Mania."

The longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all-time has since clarified his comments in regards to his anger towards Ric Flair. The Honky Tonk Man issued the following statement on his newly launched website, www.HonkyTonkMan.net:

"To all my fans. I will not disturb the Hall of Fame or Wrestlemania 25 in any way. I have nothing but the the up most respect for the WWE and these two great events and would never do anything other than be humbled by being part of the big weekend. I look forward to seeing you all! Honky"

var addthis_pub="nodqdotcom";

Kevin Nash talks about Scott Hall's poor health

Kevin Nash recently spoke to Phil Strum of the Poughkeepsie Journal. Here are the highlights:

On the current status of TNA: I think it’s going great. Our ratings have been strong. We’ve grown our base. Logistically, the company’s getting stronger. The company’s growing at a good pace.

On TNA getting slammed in online reviews: By who? The smarks? It’s like anything else, man. One point one percent of the people who watch television know a good match from a bad match and know who can work and who can’t work. My kid’s 12 years old. He occasionally watches it. He doesn’t know if Cena can work or if Khali can work, but he would rather see Khali because he’s a freak. Kids are kids.

On TNA ever reaching WWE’s ratings: Vince has been around for a long time. I think absolutely. It doesn’t take much to get a swim. We’ve already gained about 300,00 viewers in the last couple of weeks.

On his movie career: I actually just got a script in the mail the other day. It’s supposed to be top secret. It’s actually from the director of “The Punisher.” (Jonathan Hensleigh). It’s the same director. Hopefully, they’ll find something for me in that. I’m limited. I’m 6-10. I’m not going to play the dentist or the baker. I’m not going to be the cop that gets out of the car, unless you want a giant cop. I’m kind of limited in what I’m going to do. I take it when I can get it.

Scott Hall’s health: Scott’s not doing well at all right now. I was with him last weekend. He’s really having some hard times. You know, the WWE is very concerned even though they’ve sent him several times on their dime. They’re very concerned that one of their guys is still out there and sick. They’re still trying to figure out what they can do. It’s hard because they’re publicly traded. The system…you can’t go 55 times, you know. It just doesn’t work that way. The longer I’ve been around the addiction of different people, you just realize that your friends and family can want them to be well, but if the person doesn’t have the will to be well, it doesn’t matter what everybody else does. Until he wants to take the steps to be clean, he’s just not going to be clean. There’s plenty of people that love him and want him to do it, it’s just, he’s got to make that decision himself. We can’t do it for him. Nor can Vince or anybody else.

On ratings: I remember one time, Roddy Piper had this bodyguard guy. He came on and it was a horrible segment. I think it was the Omni. We sat at the monitor and watched this abysmal segment. People booed. Piper said, you’re being too hard on the guy. We came back and knew that the thing was going to just tank number-wise. They broke down the show. It was the highest-rated segment of the night. Scott Hall looked at me and he said, “See. People will watch horrible television.” You just have to give it to them. People watch different.

var addthis_pub="nodqdotcom";

Kane Comments on Test’s Death, MITB at WrestleMania & More

WWE RAW Superstar Kane says younger wrestlers need to be careful with performance-enhancing drugs or substance-abuse issues after they were exposed to Andrew “Test” Martin’s recent death.
Kane has been with WWE for over ten years and says WWE’s Wellness Policy is strict to help prevent more tragic deaths, but younger wrestlers still need to be careful.
“I hate to harp on about it, but it’s something the young guys need to be aware of,” Kane told the Daily Star in the U.K. “WWE has taken a number of steps to be proactive, but all these things are tragic. I knew Andrew for years and years, since he was 24 or 25, so it’s personal too when you see that happen.”
Kane also talked about the Money in the Bank match at WrestleMania. Kane is scheduled for this year’s installment, but he says he didn’t expect the match to catch on at WrestleMania 21 when it first debuted.
“When we had the first one, we didn’t think that it would become a staple of WrestleMania,” Kane said.
Kane also said he expects Shelton Benjamin and Kofi Kingston to have break-out performances this year. You can read the full interview at DailyStar.co.uk.

WWE Taping Three Shows Monday, Gail Kim Update, 12 Rounds, More

WWE will be taping this coming week’s SmackDown and ECW on Sci-Fi in the building with the live RAW on Monday night in Dallas, Texas. Needless to say it will be a long night. The rest of the footage for that week’s SmackDown will be filmed at the WrestleMania AXXESS events.
- WWE’s latest video for Mobile subscribers has new SmackDown Diva Gail Kim talking to Eve after attacking Michelle McCool and Maryse on this past Friday’s show. The teaser for the video says Kim makes an important announcement regarding WrestleMana 25. I haven’t seen the video yet but what she’s announcing is probably her involvement in the Battle Royal at WrestleMania. WWE showed Gail’s face in the graphic two weeks ago on RAW for the match but removed her after that night from the graphic. WWE’s basically trying to get you to subscribe to their Mobile service with the promise of news that’s already known. If anyone has seen the video, drop me a line and let me know what went down.
- As reported earlier, WWE Studios’ 12 Rounds opened Friday with a disappointing $1.75 million in ticket sales, finishing in sixth-place. As a result, the movie looks to be on its way to generating the second-least amount of money on a per-theater basis in the history of WWE film releases as it’s only ahead of The Condemned thus far. The Condemned was a financial disaster for the company as they had to write off $15.0 million from their financial statement due to its poor performance.
Opening in 2,331 theaters, 12 Rounds averaged $751 per theater - the second-least amount of money ever generated by a WWE film on a per-theater basis on opening day in company history. Comparably, The Condemned drew $1.33 million on opening day and averaged $577 per theater (in 2,310 theaters); Cena’s first movie, The Marine, drew $2.36 million on opening day and averaged $930 per theater (in 2,545 theaters); and See No Evil drew $1.68 million on opening day and averaged $1,338 per theater (in 1,257 theaters). Internally, company officials were hoping the movie would do $10 million during opening weekend, but unless business picks up today, they will fall well short of their goal. The movie’s currently projected to do between $5 and $6 million for the weekend.

John Cena Talks About Leaving Wrestling, WWE Name Change, More

- WWE developmental wrestler Taylor Rotunda is now going under the name Duke Rotundo. He previously went under his real name as well as Tank Rotundo.
- As noted earlier, John Cena could miss several months of action this summer to film yet another action movie for WWE Studios.
In an interview with ShowbizCafe.com published yesterday, Cena said, “If everything goes well, we should be shooting from July to September. It’s in pre-production. It’s another action movie. If it comes back all right, there will not be a girl in jeopardy.” For those wondering what the “girl in jeopardy” comment is about, Cena has been criticized because his last two films “The Marine” and now “12 Rounds” feature very similar plots in which Cena fights the bad guys who have taken his woman.
Cena also addressed concerns that he’ll pull a Dwayne Johnson and leave the wrestling industry if his movie career takes off.
“They should all worry because of what people before me have done. I can say it until I’m blue in the face that I’m not going anywhere; I’ll still be on Monday Night Raw. As much as I say it, everyone will worry. I will be the first to be successful on the big screen and keep my dedication to the loyal fans of WWE.”
- Thursday night’s episode of Attack of the Show featured a countdown “counting down the ten hottest Divas in the WWE.” Here is the list in its entirety:
10. Beth Phoenix
9. Candice Michelle
8. Mickie James
7. Michelle McCool
6. Alicia Fox
5. Maria
4. Maryse
3. The Bella Twins
2. Kelly Kelly
1. Eve

sd3tl4.gif

WWE taped this week's edition of SmackDown at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

* A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

Dark Match:
* Cryme Tyme b. Dolph Ziggler & William Regal
- Cryme Tyme comes out to a huge pop. Shad gets the win via pinfall on Dolph Ziggler after connecting with his finisher.

SmackDown: (Airing Friday)
* There is no opening pyro for SmackDown. Everyone is in a huge rush.

* Gail Kim & Maria b. Maryse & Michelle McCool
- You guessed it... Very quick match. Gail gets the tag and hits her neck-breaker finisher on Maryse for the win via pinfall.

* MVP b. Shelton Benjamin to retain the United States Championship.
- MVP comes out to a good pop. A video of MVP winning the title plays before the match. Very solid match. Shelton hit a Blockbuster for the two-count then MVP hit the Playmaker for the win. MVP was very over with the local crowd.

* Jeff Hardy vs. Ezekiel Jackson is announced for later.

* A Tribute to the Troops video package is shown.

* Jeff Hardy b. Ezekiel Jackson w/The Brian Kendrick is up next.
- Jeff Hardy comes out to a big pop. Hardy controls most of the match and gets the win following a Swanton Bomb.

This is all that is being taped for this week's SmackDown.

ecw.gif

WWE is taping this week's edition of ECW on Sci-Fi at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

A WrestleMania XXIV video package is shown.

Dark Match: * Cryme Tyme b. Dolph Ziggler & William Regal

- Cryme Tyme comes out to a huge pop. Shad gets the win via pinfall on Dolph Ziggler after connecting with his finisher.

ECW On Sci-Fi: (Airing Tomorrow)

* Christian & Finlay w/Hornswoggle vs. Kane & Mark Henry w/Tony Atlas - Kane comes out to a surprisingly big pop. A briefcase is hung above the ring. Finlay gets beat down early on. He gets the hot tag to Christian. Mark Henry gives him a World's Strongest Slam to get the win via pinfall. After the match, Henry takes out Kane.

* Nikki Bella w/The Miz & John Morrison b. Brie Bella w/Carlito & Primo Colon - The Miz & John Morrison distract the referee and Nikki gets the win on her sister via the roll up. Sloppy match. The Miz & John Morrison staredown Carlito & Primo and leave. This is all that is being taped for this week's ECW.

Source: EW

TAZZ LEAVES WWE

Source: PWInsider.com

Former ECW World champion and long-time WWE announcer Tazz left World Wrestling Entertainment last night after calling the matches for this Friday's edition of Smackdown.

He is now officially done with the company as his WWE contract expires today.

More soon.

UPDATE:

As reported earlier, SmackDown announcer Tazz is gone from World Wrestling Entertainment. His WWE contract expired today and he will not be at WrestleMania on Sunday.

The buzz in the WWE locker room last night was that Tazz gave WWE officials notice a few weeks ago that he would not be renewing his deal. He is leaving on good terms.

Tazz reportedly had been telling friends that he is burnt out and needs some time to recharge his batteries. That said, the door is still open for him to explore other options, including TNA Wrestling, Ring of Honor or even UFC.

With Tazz gone, there will now be an open spot at the SmackDown announcer's table. One name that's been talked about is John Bradshaw Layfield, who is looking to retire from the ring this year and is a former SmackDown announcer himself.

During this afternoon's WrestleMania XXX press conference at the Hard Rock Cafe in New York City, Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly revealed four of the six past WWE Divas scheduled to take part in the 25-Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXV.

The four Divas announced for the battle royal are Torrie Wilson, Victoria, Molly Holly and Sunny. As a result, three spots are left in the match.

Source: EW

I expected the four of them to be in the match. Hopefully the last three are Trish, Lita and Chyna.

TAZZ LEAVES WWE

Source: PWInsider.com

Former ECW World champion and long-time WWE announcer Tazz left World Wrestling Entertainment last night after calling the matches for this Friday's edition of Smackdown.

He is now officially done with the company as his WWE contract expires today.

More soon.

UPDATE:

As reported earlier, SmackDown announcer Tazz is gone from World Wrestling Entertainment. His WWE contract expired today and he will not be at WrestleMania on Sunday.

The buzz in the WWE locker room last night was that Tazz gave WWE officials notice a few weeks ago that he would not be renewing his deal. He is leaving on good terms.

Tazz reportedly had been telling friends that he is burnt out and needs some time to recharge his batteries. That said, the door is still open for him to explore other options, including TNA Wrestling, Ring of Honor or even UFC.

With Tazz gone, there will now be an open spot at the SmackDown announcer's table. One name that's been talked about is John Bradshaw Layfield, who is looking to retire from the ring this year and is a former SmackDown announcer himself.
I wish Tazz all the best.:yes: JBL again?!?! Oh, please dear god. I can't stand him, he's annoying as hell,:doh:

WWE Feeling Bad About WM 25, More Releases Coming, Candice...
wrestlemania25.jpg

By Marc Middleton | No Comments
comments.gif

Posted on: Thursday, March 19, 2009
- Candice Michelle should be cleared to return to the ring as of today. The former WWE Women’s Champion had a 3/18 date listed by her name on the Raw script sheet leaked two weeks ago, which indicates the day she was set to be cleared from her injury. She is advertised to take part in the 25-Diva Battle Royal at WrestleMania XXV, so her return to the ring is in the works.
- Internally, no one has any confidence that WrestleMania will do a buyrate anywhere close to the past two events. Most company officials predict the show doing somewhere in the 500k range, which would be the lowest since WrestleMania XIX in 2003. If the “25th Anniversary of WrestleMania” experiences the same percentage drop as the Royal Rumble did (23 percent), the number would be around 800,000 buys. However, it would cost the company approximately $4,000,000 as compared to last year, and will more than likely lead to more cost-cutting measures from the company. So much of the company’s financials are tied into the revenue that WrestleMania produces, so a number of jobs are on the line with this year’s event.
WWE will be releasing their 1st quarter report featuring the numbers from WrestleMania in May, so that’s when you can probably expect another storm of company layoffs to hit providing things don’t turn around creatively within the next few weeks.

The following was posted on WWE.com shortly after midnight in the early moments of April 1st, 2009. It may be an April fools joke from someone at WWE.com, or it may be a new storyline, but either way, to answer all of the emails we’ve gotten: She is obviously not pregnant in real life.

Vickie Guerrero is the wife of WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge, the lover of Edge’s rival Big Show and now, surprisingly, an expectant mother.

It was confirmed early this morning that the acting General Manager of SmackDown and interim GM of Raw is pregnant. According to eye-witness accounts, Guerrero visited the El Paso, Texas office of obstetrician/gynecologist Dr. Michael Keys Tuesday afternoon seeking pre-natal care. Due to patient/doctor confidentiality, Keys’ office could neither confirm nor deny that Guerrero is a patient of the ob-gyn and is seeking pre-natal care.

Although our wishes for a healthy pregnancy are extended to Guerrero, WWE.com would be remiss were it not to acknowledge the awkward situation in which Guerrero may now find herself. After all, it was revealed just three weeks ago that Guerrero was carrying on an extra-marital affair with her husband’s rival and one-third of the Triple Threat Match at the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania, Big Show.

The affair will undoubtedly lead some to speculate on the paternity of the expectant child.

Neither Guerrero, Edge nor Big Show have responded to repeated requests for comment. Check in with WWE.com for the latest on this breaking story.

Source: WWE

I said this as a joke that WWE will do this and predictably they're doing it. How LAME and BORING!!

This better be a WWE April fools!

Yeah, it would be a stupid storyline.

Taker to do Commentary??

The word backstage is that Tazz gave WWE officials his notice a few weeks ago that he would not be renewing his deal. He is leaving on good terms.
Now Tazz has gone there is an open spot on the SmackDown announce team. Several names have been thrown around, including John Bradshaw Layfield. There is also one rumour making the rounds that the Undertaker has shown interest in assuming the role as color commentator alongside JR. Whether this means Undertaker intends to retire after WrestleMania remains to be seen. As unlikely as this sounds, especially in light of no actual retirement rumours, it has been known for a long time that Undertaker has wanted to work on commentary once he retired. This is apparently one of the reasons he has become more vocal in recent months.

The following comes from WWE.com:

In keeping with the April Fool’s Day tradition – not to mention, having some fun at the expense of his opponents in the Triple Threat Title Match at WrestleMania, World Champion Edge and Big Show – John Cena has confessed to being the mastermind behind the story of Vickie Guerrero’s pregnancy.

Long known to have a wicked sense of humor, Cena called the WWE.com offices to suggest that, as an April Fool's Day gag, we publish an article stating that Guerrero visited an El Paso, Texas obstetrician/gynecologist’s office for pre-natal care.

With April Fool’s Day landing so close to the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania, Cena’s prank will undoubtedly reverberate with Vickie’s husband Edge and her lover Big Show, both of whom had reason to question the paternity of a potential child.

If either Edge or Big Show needed any more motivation to pounce on Cena, that motivation has arrived. Especially since we join Cena in wondering what Vickie's offspring might look like if fathered by "The Ultimate Papa-tunist" ... ... Or "The Big Sire."

- We posted late last year how early talk in some WWE creative meetings was that the #1 contender to stop The Undertaker’s WrestleMania streak was Ted DiBiase Jr. The talk was that WWE would be grooming Ted over the next few years and have him in a big storyline with The Undertaker, bringing up how Ted’s dad is the one who brought Taker into WWE. Of course this was all just early talks and would depend on how much longer Taker has in his career and how DiBiase progresses, among other things.

In an update, Ted is talking about ending The Undertaker’s streak in the new issue of WWE Magazine. In the interview, to promote WWE Legends of WrestleMania, Ted was asked how he would “redefine” WrestleMania? Here’s his response:

“I’ve always loved Undertaker, so I’d put myself in a WrestleMania main event against him- and end his streak. That match would be truly priceless.”

-- According to some websites today, "for several minutes yesterday," WWE's shop website featured an Undertaker T-shirt available for pre-order reading "17-0" with a broken heart in the middle. According to the sites, the product was quickly yanked. This is actually a hoax and not legit.

taker-17-0-shirt.jpg

Last edited:
In his most recent blog, Jim Ross commented:

"I am looking forward to manning the ringside broadcast table with the King and Michael Cole on Sunday as all three of us no doubt feel honored to be a part of this historic event. To those of us who earn a living in the business this obviously isn't just another day at the office. It's getting near kickoff time folks and I can't wait."

So, WWE will be going with a three man announcing team format for this Sunday's flagship PPV.

Ross does not comment on the WWE departure of Tazz, likely due to the fact that it is not "official" as he'll appear on Smackdown this weekend in bouts he commentated on earlier in the week as part of his final scheduled work for the company.

Yeah, it would be a stupid storyline.

Taker to do Commentary??

The word backstage is that Tazz gave WWE officials his notice a few weeks ago that he would not be renewing his deal. He is leaving on good terms.
Now Tazz has gone there is an open spot on the SmackDown announce team. Several names have been thrown around, including John Bradshaw Layfield. There is also one rumour making the rounds that the Undertaker has shown interest in assuming the role as color commentator alongside JR. Whether this means Undertaker intends to retire after WrestleMania remains to be seen. As unlikely as this sounds, especially in light of no actual retirement rumours, it has been known for a long time that Undertaker has wanted to work on commentary once he retired. This is apparently one of the reasons he has become more vocal in recent months.

I would laugh if this happens. How would they explain this storyline wise, that the 'demon of death valley' is sitting at the commentry dressed in a suit??

Yeah it wouldn't suit him at all. He would become part of the creative writting team.
even if that happened I still wouldn't watch the WWE. Once Taker retires, I'll quit Watching.

Taker commentating? NAH sorry dont see it, Ive heard JBL is bowing out again after mania because of back problems which saw him retire before, i think it will be him, he made a great commentator!

CANT WAIT FOR WRESTLEMANIA!

HBK v the deadman! WOW:D

I hope Taker wins and then retires. I'd like to see him retire on top. I feel over the last few years Taker is not been given enough respect by WWE and keep screwing his chances of winning the Title again and again.

When is the draft?

World Wrestling Entertainment presents: WrestleMania - The 25th Anniversary
Presented by National Guard
Reliant Stadium, Houston, TX
Sunday, April 5; 7e/4p LIVE on Pay-per-view
Contact your local service provider for ordering information

Hosted by Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order of Events:

Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger sings America The Beautiful

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Rey Mysterio vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield ©

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Christian vs Finlay (w/ Hornswoggle) vs Mark Henry (w/ Tony Atlas) vs Montel Vontavious Porter vs Kane vs Shelton Benjamin vs CM Punk vs Kofi Kingston

Legends Challenge Gauntlet Match
Chris Jericho vs Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, Rowdy Roddy Piper and Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka (w/ Ric Flair and Mickey Rourke)

WWE Tag Team Championship Unification Match
WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz vs World Tag Team Champions Carlito and Primo Colón

Extreme Rules Match
Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy

LIVE Musical Performance from critically-acclaimed artist Kid Rock

25-Diva Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal
Participants include: Melina, Mickie James, Beth Pheonix, Santino Marella, Michelle McCool, Tammy Lynn Sytch, Victoria, Mae Young and Gail Kim

World Heavyweight Championship Match
John Cena vs Edge © vs The Big Show

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker

WWE Heavyweight Championship Match
Randy Orton (w/ Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley) ©

SM?!?!? Please dear god no! I hope he get thrown out really early.
Taker will be 17-0. :D HBK REST IN PEACE!!

In the Popeater.com interview with Hulk Hogan that Buck Woodward mentioned earlier on the site, Hogan admits he was close to a deal with World Wrestling Entertainment to face John Cena at Wrestlemania XXV.

"You know what, I was supposed to wrestle John Cena for the title, and about four weeks ago I had back surgery. Vince and I were talking about how much involvement I wanted to have in Wrestlemania, and if I wanted to keep wrestling, and out of nowhere my back just got really crazy. I went in for an MRI and I had to have some emergency surgery that threw me out of the game. I was kind of flipped out about it, I thought I'd be the main event this year."

PWInsider.com had noted several weeks back that many in the company were under the impression Hogan vs. Cena was a potential direction for the show before plans were changed. Hogan's comments fit that timeline.

I'll be watching... My nephew is here for the weekend to watch Wrestlemania with my son. They are so excited they can't stand it. My nephew is big Jeff Hardy fan. He is so mad with Matt. lol

Back