The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

Me three :boohoo:

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

do MJ fans proud guys....no doubt u will

wish I could be there with you guys, sing extra loud for me! I am with you in my thoughts and spirit, got my Michael tshirt on thinking about all of you, dont get too wet! Michael is playing tricks on all of u getting you to sing in the rain lol ;)

wish i was there too :'(

proud of all the people there though :)
keep going and 'don't stop 'til you get enough' ;)

repeat of Garys post and update, all Londoner's get down to the O2!

NEWS JUST IN::

Guys, I have just had a meeting with the customer services manager at the 02, after speaking with the 02 management I can confirm the below.

Good news, they are fully aware of our coming and have welcomed us with open arms,

They have aloud us full use of all facilities,

Also they will be constructing two huge wipe boards similar to those at the memorial in LA for fans to leave messages, also they will be showing images in digital rotation on all 02 screens including the front major screens.

They have also set aside a memorial area for all your pictures messages candles etc.

but guys I need for some one to bring a sound system with cd players and speakers to play his music.

So guys the vigil and celebrations is on.

Now please I need for you all to go and promote this everywhere,

the media will be there, the world will be watching

So its the time of Michael's fans to heard.

Lets all remember our Icon as he would have wanted us.

Regards

Gaz

Re: Fans have been at the 02 all day to honor Michael

You guys have done Michael proud! I would of loved to of been there but hubby had to work :cry: Instead I am sat here with my lit candle for Michael.
The balloon pic made me cry what a fantastic idea.
Michael is shining down on you all.
Thanks for posting the links.

Yes I am wearing my Michael shirt too!
Wish I could be there.. it must be amazing! I know it will be!
And Michael is looking down on it all from the heavens :)
make him proud!

I wish my dad could had drop me off, i'm sick of not going anywhere cause I have no transport or money. If MJJC will have anthor fan get together sometime in the future, I am going for sure!

Earlier today they showed it on CNN. Looked like fun. Wish I was there!

wish I could be there, I know Michael is there with all of you, playing practical jokes on you with the rain so you guys sing your hearts out in the rain! keep his memory and legacy alive! im here in my mj tshirt blasting songs, and was performing them to myself today too, very emotional day.

Wow. That is just beautiful. He has the best fans in the world. It's still such a shocking reality. I see his photo up on that screen and I just can't believe he's never coming back.

Last edited:

post videos and pictures guys, please! :)

yes he is looking down ever so proud! we love you Michael!

If Michael is watching over us from heaven right now...HE WOULD SOOOO PROUD!

Well done guys, totally amazing!

wish I could be there, I know Michael is there with all of you, playing practical jokes on you with the rain so you guys sing your hearts out in the rain! keep his memory and legacy alive! im here in my mj tshirt blasting songs, and was performing them to myself today too, very emotional day.

Thank you Dom
Im glad you are enjoying MJ today
I have also been blasting his music :)

wish i could be there :-(

post videos and pictures guys, please! :)

yes he is looking down ever so proud! we love you Michael!

I second that :)

Heard that Signature was performing...
I really hope it was a tribute thing and not a "yessir, gonna cash in money now" thing.
At least they were doing this already before Michael passed away.

But yeah, pictures pleaaaaaase! :D

I second that :)

Heard that Signature was performing...
I really hope it was a tribute thing and not a "yessir, gonna cash in money now" thing.
At least they were doing this already before Michael passed away.

But yeah, pictures pleaaaaaase! :D

hmm well lets just say this twitter update was posted on the mjjc twitter page

'Signature are dancing right now. IMO so disrespectful. Taking the spotlight away from Michael, and trying to increase their fame. MUGS!'
this actually seriously made me laugh hahahahahaha
'MUGS'
hahahahah
genius.

hmm well lets just say this twitter update was posted on the mjjc twitter page

'Signature are dancing right now. IMO so disrespectful. Taking the spotlight away from Michael, and trying to increase their fame. MUGS!'
this actually seriously made me laugh hahahahahaha
'MUGS'
hahahahah
genius.

Haha yeah I saw that, Gary is a bad motherfu##er behind closed doors :D

I'm trying to make up my mind if it's really disrespectful or not... I don't know, I'll leave it at that and don't get ape shit crazy until I've made a final decision :D

But I want piiiiiictureees :D

hahahahahaha

i dont know either
but if it was, maybe its good i wasnt there
i think i would of gone and broken the performance up...well tried to, not sure if i actually would be able to *-)
:D

yes I cant wait for pictures!!! I hope there is videos too!

oh same
if not there will be some major e-butt kicking ;)

cant wait to see pics and vids

I'd like to say "thank you" and "congratulations" to the fans there. you have made us proud. by the way, I wish Michael could listen to that "we are proud Michael Jackson fans"

Thank U to all of U who were there for all of us who couldn't! You're great!

Much Love people!

I have my Blackberry on a four hour charge and deleted near enough everything on it just so I have enough space to film so believe me myself and hundreds more here will certainly be filming it.

that's good to hear.

by the way people there are some pics here:

http://twitter.com/mjjcommunity

incase you guys didnt know

its the twitter page for this site and theyve done some awesome updates and posted some pics :D

I did follow it at twitter but i dunno what to think of it after a few tweets about those other artists and that people didn't understand the balloons where for Michael.

I'm waiting for more pics and reports aswell..

Back