The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I think they mean those huge stereos, like in the Black or White vid LOL!! You'd hear it all over the city. To us fans that's no bad thing. :lol: But ya, it would be noisy, especially across water. x

Lol my son loves that vid. If anyone did bring them along you'd probably find him trying to find the "Are you nuts?" setting and yelling "eat this" lol

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I hope when I get to The Ledger that you're all easy to spot! I guess from what you're wearing you will be :)

I'm just gonna wear a frock (black and white) with a red cardigan.

Dang I forgot candles in Asda, but I did remember balloons.

I'll not be there at 1pm. My train gets in at 12.45 and then I want to go to the O2 first to put up my massive poster and some flowers etc, so will head to The Ledger after that.

See you all tomorrow, can't wait to meet you.

I will be wearing my fedora , a black jacket suit with mjs badges and a "bad" armband come say hi!!

those of you who are going should film it so you can show the rest of us.

Can I just show up? Or do I need 2register here???

nope anyone is welcome tell your friends and familys (as long as they are not anti MJ) its for the world to share

those of you who are going should film it so you can show the rest of us.

I have my Blackberry on a four hour charge and deleted near enough everything on it just so I have enough space to film so believe me myself and hundreds more here will certainly be filming it.

I'll be in a airport or plane, but my heart will be there with you.

Hi Redridinghood.
I am also travelling up from Hastings area. Assume you mean Hastings UK?
If you get this in time and want to travel together please pm me!
I'm driving up with my ex husband! lol :)
I'll check my emails on this site early tomo morning, or by 12 noon latest as I'll be leaving here at lunch time- pm me and we see if we can sort something out!

Its sad that i'm looking forward to it?
It just will be nice to be with other fans celebrate his life...

I hope that DJ things turns out ok seriously that would be awesome....

i am at the airport also. heading to london city in a few minutes!

Wish I could be there.....

if somebody wants to contact me, thats my mobile nr. +491721756498

hope to see you all tonight!!!

If anyone sees me today come say hi! I'm looking forward to this but also wish it wasn't happening too. :( I'm gonna be in London at around 2:30ish. Me and a friend will probs come to the clubhouse if we can find it. I'm not too hot on the tube tbh but I know how to get to the o2 so we'll see. Michael would be so happy to see this guys, lets make it big!!

i wish i could be there, but i'm too far away.
post photos guys, please :)

Can't be there I am afraid.

Well I'm setting off from Nottingham soon, can't wait to see you guys.... I'm hoping to make it to the clubhouse! :)

I'll be there.

From Denmark, I'm in London now, should have seen the first concert tonight! :(

Well, everythings packed, sandwiches are made, and I whooped in joy as in todays post my badges turned up this Thriller tshirt looks great found out how to get to the clubhouse.

The World awaits us all us all eyes will be on us, see ya there everyone.

Ciao Richard.

I've heard from one of the dancers from Thriller Live, which I saw yesterday here in London, that Janet is supposed to show up!! - DON'T know if it's true though.

I'll be there at 5 pm. I was told that was the time the thing started.

Like i said before, coming from North London. Everything packed, camera, lunch, pens, candles

I'm still at home at the moment, but will be leaving in a couple of hours and hoping to get to the clubhouse between 3pm and 5pm - will see how it goes :)

hey people on my way now, im so out the box at moment, i know there is going to be thousands fans , i do and have met quite few of old mjno guys but i want meet ppl from mjjc . Hope get to club house as im staying at docklands. If not hope can see u all at o2! Im on train now.

dam i left without any candles and my glow stix! Dam. Where if anywer can i get some? Will sum kind person let me have one! Or have buy lighter! Haha

thanks belle x carnt wait meet ya mate!

I'm going to be living in this thread since I can't go...

*pitches up tent in thread* :lol:

I'm going to be living in this thread since I can't go...

*pitches up tent in thread* :lol:

Hehe, that's cute!

^^ it's it against the rules if I light a fire in here so I can make smores for everyone? :lol:

Well done everyone! Fight for our King's legacy!!

If you guys are gonna play music, PLAY IT AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE. Let LONDON hear it! :D

Back