The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

I will bring some candles for sure...

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

btw this feels horrible i feel like im getting ready for one of my mj sitting outside hotel trips but i know im not.

I know what you mean. I'm trying not to think about it.... I'll just focus on the getting there. I know that when the fans see each other it will feel alright. We have the chance to pay respects to Michael this way, and I'd rather be there than stay home this time.

I hope I get to see you in person. :D Not sure what I'm wearing yet... I'll have a short white jacket on, and I'm wearing my hair down, long/blonde.

I've bought one large white candle, and 3 smaller pink candles in glass. And I collected some rose petals today - hopefully they'll keep for tomorrow... they might come in handy around the candles. x

I'll try and make it to the clubhouse. I'll be wearing the 'Panther' outfit from Black or White, with the white armband bein replaced with a white one with MJ printed on it. Come say Hey.

I am coming on my own from Hastings for about 6pm, am feeling a bit nervous about not knowing anyone. Is there any way of knowing who is from this forum?

I am coming on my own from Hastings for about 6pm, am feeling a bit nervous about not knowing anyone. Is there any way of knowing who is from this forum?

Aww no need to feel nervous hun but I can understand. No I can't think of any way except for holding up a small sign saying "MJJC" on it? Then people should start coming over to you. :)

Hey, good to meet another fan from my part of the country! Got your PM about meeting up but can't PM you, am a little nervous about being alone too! Are you going to the clubhouse tomorrow afternoon, or will u just go to the evening? x

People you should come to the Club House in the afternoon!

Would be good to meet up with people from MJJC! Plus Gaz will be there as well!

i will be at the clubhouse also - dont know what time yet, but i will be there :)

Hey, good to meet another fan from my part of the country! Got your PM about meeting up but can't PM you, am a little nervous about being alone too! Are you going to the clubhouse tomorrow afternoon, or will u just go to the evening? x

I can't go to the clubhouse sadly, already having to take time off work to come for 6pm. Maybe I'll just go up to random people and ask they are from here?!

Guys

I have been made aware that some one is planing on bring a commercial DJ set including pa system and speakers,

I must make you all aware that the 02 will not allow this as its contreveins the noise polution policy in which the 02 must abide.

If anyone knows or is doing such please be aware that the 02 will not not allow it,

Private stero systems to play his music and to dance to are no problem.

Thanks

G

To be honest it seems ridiculous someone can't bring the commercial set with them, you get so much noise pollution from planes flying over the O2 from London City, a DJ set would hardly make dent!

Guys

I have been made aware that some one is planing on bring a commercial DJ set including pa system and speakers,

I must make you all aware that the 02 will not allow this as its contreveins the noise polution policy in which the 02 must abide.

If anyone knows or is doing such please be aware that the 02 will not not allow it,

Thanks

G

what is we keep the volume down?

im sure even if we have a tiny stereo with half a speaker the rest of us singing along will be loud enough that they will hear it in usa - jus a though just imagine everyone started singing the same song at the same time and playying it on the radio/tv aswell the all over the world :shock:

I can't go to the clubhouse sadly, already having to take time off work to come for 6pm. Maybe I'll just go up to random people and ask they are from here?!

I'm 6ft tall, so shouldn't be too difficult to spot as I doubt there'll be many other 6ft females there tomorrow! There are some advantages to being tall lol :tease:

Am now thinking of changing my plans and coming to the clubhouse rather than going straight to the 02, going to the 02 would have been easier just start off at Southend Victoria then get off at Stratford change for hte Jubilee Line and BAM at North Greenwich but not sure how to get to the clubhouse on the Southend Victoria to Liverpool Street line.

Will improvise somehow tomorrow no doubt :D

Wow BELL

OOPS
Wow Belle, should not be hard to notice you, looking forward to meeting you all!!

Incidentally im proabably going to be wearing a black fedora with a bandana tied around it! and i think will have my Ghosts Tee on!!

Terry

I'm almost off to bed. In 5 hours the alarm will go off and I will travel to London. I'll let you know when I get there Spunky Funky...

I have such a double feeling... It will be sad, but also a celebration of Michael. It's hard... but I'm glad I can come. I will be going to the club house too!

I'll probably be wearing either all white, with a fedora, or black and white. Haven't decided yet :p

I'll be wearing a long navy blue top with one white armband.

Don't think I can wear any MJ tops :( unless my MJJC one comes through tomorrow morning.

Trainers.
Black trousers.
Thriller T-Shirt.
Black Leather Jacket.
White Gloves.
Black Fedora.

Oh and a big bunch of flowers.

Cant wait to celebrate Michael 2moro! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! lets show the World Michael is here to stay FOREVER!

I'm just gonna be wearing my normal clothes - I don't really have much else. I had an MJ top a long time ago but it fell apart in the wash!
Anyhow, i'll see you at the clubhouse about 1pm...looking forward to meeting you all!

Guys

Thanks

G

wait just a thought whats around the o2, i didnt remembering seeing any residents near buy at all just shops, taxi rank and tube station >> i dont think they will mind the extra trade and the music wont effect them

Can I just show up? Or do I need 2register here???

This is so surreal. I'm not sure how I'm going to be tomorrow. Dumbstruck maybe. I was grieving a week or so ago, but now it feels like I'm off to see him tomorrow. I know I'm new and don't know anyone here, but it is comforting knowing I'll be amongst others who share my feelings.

wait just a thought whats around the o2, i didnt remembering seeing any residents near buy at all just shops, taxi rank and tube station >> i dont think they will mind the extra trade and the music wont effect them

I think they mean those huge stereos, like in the Black or White vid LOL!! You'd hear it all over the city. To us fans that's no bad thing. :lol: But ya, it would be noisy, especially across water. x

Back