The MJJC July 13th 02 Vigil General Discussion From Page 36 [UPDATE: Post 1]

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

The holiday inn is a 5 min taxi ride from the o2 or around a 15 min walk - quite close by

The travelodge docklands is outside east india docklands light railway station - its opposite The O2 but on the other side of the river - so you'd have to grab a taxi through the blackwall tunnel but is not too far

Re: The MJJC Michael Jackson Vigil And Celebration: July 13th London's 02 Arena HUGE NEWS UPDATE Pag

Pam, a lot of people seem to be staying over as it will probably go on quite late - but its entirely up to you hun.... where are you coming from? Can you get back there?

The last tube from North Greenwich is at midnight'ish.....

There's a couple of hotels close by The O2 - theres a radisson edwardian and a holiday inn....

There's also a travelodge which isn't too far either....

I can post links to close hotels if people would like.....

aww thanks sooo much hun!
i'm coming down from Norfolk so i wont be able to get back the same nite.. i'm not worried about me staying out all nite, but having a teenage daughter with me i thought perhaps a back up hotel would be a good idea lol!
i'll go check out those sites u gave me, and thanks again :)

All night probably isn't a good idea if there aren't others that will do the same..... I definately recommend a hotel if you are bringing your teenage daughter - even if you both stay out till late, it at least gives you somewhere to lay your heads till at least mid-day on Tuesday before going back to Norfolk :) Glad I could help....

The travelodge or holiday inn would be my personal recommendation - holiday inn is closest and you can get there in a taxi in a couple of mins - but the travelodge is good too :)

Really looking forward to this everyone. Its great that people from all over the world are coming to remember and celeberate the amazing life of MJ. I am still constantly crying but I think this event will help - even though I've felt ill lately with all this upset.

See you all there! By the way I'm making a poster over the weekend for Michael, thought I would do a charcoal sketch and use glitter for the sequin glove - hope I'll get this done in time. Anyone else bringing stuff? x

All night probably isn't a good idea if there aren't others that will do the same..... I definately recommend a hotel if you are bringing your teenage daughter - even if you both stay out till late, it at least gives you somewhere to lay your heads till at least mid-day on Tuesday before going back to Norfolk :) Glad I could help....

The travelodge or holiday inn would be my personal recommendation - holiday inn is closest and you can get there in a taxi in a couple of mins - but the travelodge is good too :)

i agree hun, all nite with a teenage daughter mite not be the best idea lol, so i've booked a room at the Holiday Inn.. it's a bit more expensive but closer in case there aren't any taxis about late at nite!
thanks again for all your help and i can't wait to meet up with u all on the day.. we can remember and celebrate our beautiful Michael and make him as proud of us, as we r of him.. :)

No worries Pam, glad I could help :)

I am looking forward to meeting everyone too :)

I shall be there, with 4 or 5 others aswell.

Just got this from AEG regarding my earlier email....

Looks like anything left on Monday will be cleared Tuesday and then anything of value will be kept in customer services....
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for coming back to us, regarding the memorial items for Michael Jackson.
These will remain on site until Tuesday the 14th on which day they will be cleared, with anything of relative value being logged with our customer services department.
These will be back on the original memorial site for the Monday evening vigil.
I hope this helps to answer your query.
Kind regards,

Richard

I'm packing my bags now. Anyone knows what kind of weather it is? Should I bring a thick coat and long trousers, or is it warm enough for shorts and dresses ?

I'm packing my bags now. Anyone knows what kind of weather it is? Should I bring a thick coat and long trousers, or is it warm enough for shorts and dresses ?

I'm leaving tomorrow morning. EARLY!! I better pack my bag also LOL.

I looked at the weather reports earlier today, and it doesn't look so bad, some rain maybe? If it rains, we'll have to do the sundance ;)

I looked at the weather reports earlier today, and it doesn't look so bad, some rain maybe? If it rains, we'll have to do the sundance ;)

OR we'll have to blast Stranger in Moscow REALLY loud :-D

Sunny Intervals with a maximum of 23oc.

I'll be there, I'm already in London. I have never seen so many people arriving in London with suitcases. The tubes were packed, we were squeezed in there like being in a tin of sardines! I looked around amd wondered how many were coming for Michael's memorial/vigil

I will be at the vigil, see you all there.

Just got this from AEG regarding my earlier email....

Looks like anything left on Monday will be cleared Tuesday and then anything of value will be kept in customer services....
Dear Lisa,
Thank you for coming back to us, regarding the memorial items for Michael Jackson.
These will remain on site until Tuesday the 14th on which day they will be cleared, with anything of relative value being logged with our customer services department.
These will be back on the original memorial site for the Monday evening vigil.
I hope this helps to answer your query.
Kind regards,

Richard
for wich site?? michaeljacksonlive.com???
what memorial items???

i dont understand anything?!?

guys im new to your team but im travelling down on monday to be with you all. Im travelling down from Yorkshire alone but if theres anything i can do please give me a shout. see you all there....

love

amy xxx

I have 3 people coming with me too.

I'm coming with my cousin and her husband.. :) I hope anyways aslong as my cousin gets out of work early only way i can come!

I will be there too. I had tickets for the O2 so to celebrate the man MJ and be both glad that ''we had him'' and be sad we lost him together amongst other like minded fans will be an event not to ne missed. :-(

PS: I will be driving up to London from the south coast for this, so will join all of you in the evening at the O2. Wish I could get there for when you all walking there from Canary Warf, but hope to join u by the time u have reached the O2. :-(
Anyone else going to just the eve?

I'll be there...

this little australian will see u all there...
love jess
x

we have to sing we are the world at the top of our voices!!!!

PS: I will be driving up to London from the south coast for this, so will join all of you in the evening at the O2. Wish I could get there for when you all walking there from Canary Warf, but hope to join u by the time u have reached the O2. :-(
Anyone else going to just the eve?

I'm going to be coming up from Southend and will be leaving late eve, around 11 or so, I look forward to seeing you all there. :D

i will be there, im not good with directions!! i will get lost, but i need to do this for myself and michael & fans worldwide, am i meant to meet at o2 arena or where? im not sure

is any one going from cambridge area??

Mchael Jackson ....gone too soon, but never forgotten,
in our hearts FOREVER xxxxxxxxxxxx

is any one going from cambridge area??

Mchael Jackson ....gone too soon, but never forgotten,
in our hearts FOREVER xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya, i'm not exactly Cambridge, but i'm going down from Kings Lynn, so not that far from u! i hope to get there about 7ish with my daughter and can't wait to meet up with all the fans, and friends i haven't seen for so long!
i know this is also a sad occasion, but we can remember him with a smile cos u r right, he will never be forgotten!

I am so sorry I can't be there. The last couple of days my daughter has been sick and I need to stay here...but me and my hubby had planned to go infact we already booked the time off work

Back